User Tag List

Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've ordered from WM online many times, but I usually login to airmilesshops.ca first, then shop at WM through them to earn a few AM. This time though, I just went to the WM site.
    The earliest and most economical delivery slot was Wednesday between 5-6 p.m. I had one product that was considered non grocery and 12 cans soup. The soups came, the other item did not. I checked the invoice and the buggers charged me tax on the soups?? It was only .91 but when I fought tooth and nail to have that charge removed or reversed I hit a brick wall.
    I felt insulted and ignored so I put in for a full refund! Keep your darn soups! Well funny enough, when I got the email confirming the refund, the amount they said they would refund me was the total of the soups plus delivery BUT they did not list the tax in there that they originally charged me?? What a bunch of malarkey! I replied to that email with a screenshot
    of what was charged to my card, so they better adjust it. Grrrr.
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I noticed that since a long time now...Websaver and Save .ca...have less mail option coupons..and no more FPCS.... And the value of tear pads coupons and FPCS requested by compagny decline
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Feb 14th, 2023 at 11:40 PM.
    keeko1 and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm just a sad soldier now. After getting back home from an early Metro shop where I redeemed 95/get25 AM, earned 30 AM on $16.47 OOP spend, then.....somehow after the cashier handed me my separate receipt with an entry code on it for a contest that starts TODAY! ( I was quite excited to participate ) ....I get home and the damn thing is nowhere!? I lost it....how?? Grrrr.
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Clementines 4 lbs are in sale at IGA for 4,99$ and at WM for 3,48$....went to IGA and WM...we are just Sunday and they where cleared at the 2 places.....got a raincheck at IGA at least....tried Maxi for pming they dont carry clementines box now...so frustrating...It is like if you dont go the first day of the sale you got nothing....
    coupon girl, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Clementines 4 lbs are in sale at IGA for 4,99$ and at WM for 3,48$....went to IGA and WM...we are just Sunday and they where cleared at the 2 places.....got a raincheck at IGA at least....tried Maxi for pming they dont carry clementines box now...so frustrating...It is like if you dont go the first day of the sale you got nothing....
    @cath007 I was upset also this weekend was trying to take advantage of the 15% off On Canadian tire $50 gift card Went to 3 Metro and 2 Food Basic and the are all gone .Guess this is one deal I would not be chasing
    cath007, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I had at the 2 places I was shopping early this morning (maxi and cie and iga) unpleasant shopping experiance
    Maxi and cie: 1-She said I could not and did not accept my pm for Philadelphia Cream Cheese big tub from metro because metro show 340 gr and maxi 440 gr...I understand yes but at the same time maybe the description of the weight of the product at metro is not good because all my life of buying those tub I just had seen the 440 gr..grrr

2 - She said my coupon of Get a free Pepsi case of 12 cans wub 4 chips was expired because it was march 5....no I said call the supervisor and I was right I knew it....

IGA; I purchased with FPC Dove 10 bars of soap..internet price is 14,99$ in store 19,99$ and they did not honor the internet price so I did not have it free when it was supposed to be

well at least I got my 2 cases of clementines with my 4,99$ raincheck!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Mar 5th, 2023 at 11:40 AM.
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Pretty much no coupons and sales for hygiene products....Dad bought shaving cream for 4,99$ a container+ darn taxes...!!!!
    Before with coupons pm and points it was like 2,00$ and less....!!! ...
    I am missing so much the old time when I start couponning and the pre pandemic prices....
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to print a Websaver coupon today and got an error. Tried another computer, same problem. I usually have no problem with these coupons. Win 10 and Adobe Reader updated. Anybody else have problem with these coupons?
    cath007 and GoodBoy like this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    I tried to print a Websaver coupon today and got an error. Tried another computer, same problem. I usually have no problem with these coupons. Win 10 and Adobe Reader updated. Anybody else have problem with these coupons?
    Had issue with Kellogg’s saying file was not correct format. Have seen it in past and it takes a couple of days and then seems to work
    cath007 and sesterce like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Had issue with Kellogg’s saying file was not correct format. Have seen it in past and it takes a couple of days and then seems to work
    Yes, I tried a Kellogg's coupon too as it is managed by Websaver and got the same file format error. I will wait a couple days and try again. Thank you.
    cath007 and GoodBoy like this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Scene.ca was hacked and my card compromised. Issued me a new card and cannot link it to Safeway...was on hold with Safeway customer care and call was disconnected. Sigh.....
    walkonby, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Scene.ca was hacked and my card compromised. Issued me a new card and cannot link it to Safeway...was on hold with Safeway customer care and call was disconnected. Sigh.....
    @Tweets77 I don't see anything in the news atm about Scene.ca being hacked? Was this an old hack on them?
    cath007 and dededi like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    Yes, I tried a Kellogg's coupon too as it is managed by Websaver and got the same file format error. I will wait a couple days and try again. Thank you.
    I just tried again on Kellogg's and it worked. The file size of the coupon file was much larger. Maybe it will work for you now? Good Luck!
    cath007 and sesterce like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    I just tried again on Kellogg's and it worked. The file size of the coupon file was much larger. Maybe it will work for you now? Good Luck!
    Thank you for letting me know. It is working now and I was able to print my coupons. Cheers!
    cath007, dededi and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

@walkonby ..I got notification about a month ago. Apparently, only some people were affected. They told me that no information had been accessed but as a precaution, they sent me a new card with a new number. I never did see any news about it. What a pain in the a** tho.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Tweets77 I don't see anything in the news atm about Scene.ca being hacked? Was this an old hack on them?
    walkonby, cath007 and dededi like this.

Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information