User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Shmeelady's EPIC Overage Find!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

THANKS SHMEELADY!!!! I took advantage of this deal and walked out with the store giving me 0.85 and all my stuff FREE!!!
    coley3 and ssbean like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, tried this one out today (thanks for the heads up!)

Found several Tena samples, bought one. Went to the car and got out the coupon, went back and got 5 more with the $5 coupon. -Went to the car and got the 5 coupons and went back.
    -Picked up 5 more Tena and figured I would be good for about $20 overage. When I got to the check out was told they would only accept 1 $5 coupon as it is up to the store's disgression for overage as the store "looses out". Honestly made me feel like a criminal.

The cashier didn't write on the coupon that it was used for a 97 cent product (which I have seen other stores do)so I'll bet Wally Mart will get back the full $5 (plus handling fee they get.)

Oh well, I guess 4.03 in overage is better then nothing
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    HOLY BATC*AP! The gloves would have come off at that point!!
    No kidding... That would NOT go over well with me!!
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks to you my family's dinner was $2.29 total tonight!!!! I was surprised there was still some pads left! And I've already donated the pads ( friend of the family uses them)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ya they CSM practically told me that they this coupon isn't for that product and they don't give $4 overage...She took my coupons so I couldn't use them at another store, i was furious, i had groceries there and i told them I didn't want there stuff and I would be calling head office, she said good luck with that, and ripped yes ripped the coupons in half.. I felt like doing something wrong, I wasn't going in to get just cash, i had groceries that I wanted and I only had 8 of them... I am so beyond pissed, this store has given me nothing but grief.. I am now boycotting this walmart and telling all couponers in my area to stay away from there as well. And will be doing my business else where..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cambmom View Post
    Well, tried this one out today (thanks for the heads up!)

Found several Tena samples, bought one. Went to the car and got out the coupon, went back and got 5 more with the $5 coupon. -Went to the car and got the 5 coupons and went back.
    -Picked up 5 more Tena and figured I would be good for about $20 overage. When I got to the check out was told they would only accept 1 $5 coupon as it is up to the store's disgression for overage as the store "looses out". Honestly made me feel like a criminal.

The cashier didn't write on the coupon that it was used for a 97 cent product (which I have seen other stores do)so I'll bet Wally Mart will get back the full $5 (plus handling fee they get.)

Oh well, I guess 4.03 in overage is better then nothing
    As far as I was told the store gets back the full value of the coupon so they wouldn't be out on any overages. I ran into a similar problem at a store in Kitchener. They said they would take the coupons but only issue a $0.97 credit. I told them I didn't think so and told them I didn't want the stuff. I figured they'd take the coupons at $0.97 and still hand them in for a full $5 a pop, credit from Tena. Another store down the road had no issues with giving the full overage

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sbabytears View Post
    ya they CSM practically told me that they this coupon isn't for that product and they don't give $4 overage...She took my coupons so I couldn't use them at another store, i was furious, i had groceries there and i told them I didn't want there stuff and I would be calling head office, she said good luck with that, and ripped yes ripped the coupons in half.. I felt like doing something wrong, I wasn't going in to get just cash, i had groceries that I wanted and I only had 8 of them... I am so beyond pissed, this store has given me nothing but grief.. I am now boycotting this walmart and telling all couponers in my area to stay away from there as well. And will be doing my business else where..
    Personally I would have called the police. As long as you weren't taking the coupons out of the pouches in the store when they snatched them, how is that any different from taking your purse, wallet or cash out of your hand. It would have been your property not theirs.

ps - the coupon says 'Save $5.00 on any Tena product' so the coupon is good for the samples
    Last edited by rivrside; Sun, Aug 26th, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
    wolfwoman and Valerey like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Bought them all first time , came back got 8 . She told me its for tena twist I explained no its any that's when she took them came back said no and ripped them

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sbabytears View Post
    Bought them all first time , came back got 8 . She told me its for tena twist I explained no its any that's when she took them came back said no and ripped them
    Likely best to post over in the Rants Canada section. Don't want to be stealing Shmeelady's thunder on this great find.

Thanks Shmeelady! Great find!
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

some cashiers r beyond idiots , today i went in and there is an overage of $ 6 , guess what she told me no u can't use the coupons they r more than the value of the item, i argued with her, then she called the manager and guess what she told him ? SHE WANTS TO TAKE MONEY FROM US!!!!!!!!11 whattttttttt , i mean how rude is that? is it ur flipping store? just horrible experience

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks so much Shmeelady!!! I went and bought 3 one night. Then used those 3 today x 3 Transactions and got $100 of groceries for 0. Wal-mart gave me .19 cents. I then gave a friend the 3 coupons I had left and she was able to get the deal too. So I am out of coupons but so excited with my $100 of groceries for free!!!!!! Just can't thank you enough for posting this deal. Without you I would never have known!!!
    wolfwoman likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Oh yeah that is totally awesome!! You rock girl!!
    wolfwoman likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thank you for the heads up about this. I went to wal mart with a loonie in my wallet tonight and left with a jug of milk, container of yogurt, two 12 packs of iced tea and four notebooks for my brothers next semester of school.
    coley3, walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    401 (100%)

2000+ views since posting aug 24?! oh oh - good luck everyone! lol!
    Sunraven and wolfwoman like this.
    ღ ღ Coupons are my Money ღ ღ ღ ღ

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandolimed View Post
    2000+ views since posting aug 24?! oh oh - good luck everyone! lol!
    LOL! Good luck finding anymore of these people!!
    PurpleBunny89 and moon18 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information