User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Are you doing this on purpose?????????

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I don't usually post rants, but have placed a few. I'm sure I'm not alone in this one either. Why is it that people will first off, post anything, anything at all? It makes them look ridiculous, and let's us know that they are just trying to get a reaction from everyone. Probably the part that irks me the most is that our mods have enough to deal with, know they have to deal with stuff like this.

These people get angry if someone posts something in their thread that they don't like. Just on Thursday, I had one of these people actually give me a negative trade rating, their comment was that I was rude, ignorant and a pain in the ass. They signed up under a different just to do this, then did a few other things, then we're banned. Now I have a negative Trade rating from a person I have never talked to, traded with, or would ever care to call a friend or acquaintance of SC. To top it all off the mods, now, at some point, need to rectify my trade rating situation.I have met many 6 year olds with more maturity. Please, if you can't think of anything intelligent to say, or post, just sit back and read what others have to say. Please don't act like an idiot and complain about every person, job, road, house, grocery store and so on in the world! These people don't care about this community, they are just here to get a laugh out of the chaos they are causing. They don't care if they make 5 or 50 accounts and then get banned, it's fun to,them!

I am hoping that more people will start ignoring these types and they will eventually get bored and go away.

Im sorry for the long rant, but things like this are just getting ridiculous.

Life is way to short to let these dumb things annoy us, I'm putting this behind me, I just wanted to get it off my chest! Enjoy all that's out there today and everything we have that's fantastic in our
    lives!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Tue, Aug 28th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Sorry this happened to you Holly. I think anyone who has spent any time at all on this site appreciates your positive energy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I am sure some people just like to feel important...Like to see themselves type...I would hate to know some of the people in person.I could only imagine how much they enjoy the sound of their own voices.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im have a idea who you may be talking about. And yes it is ridiculous. Some people just thrive off the drama they cause. They are not worth our time, and they will stop once they realize they are not getting the responses they had hoped for.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I totally agre holly,I am just amazed at the amount of negativity some people spew. I just see the user name and move on. I can't allow it to get to me. I think just ignoring them works. If we don't give them what they want they look for a new target. but maybe I am delusional
    I cannot believe someone would go to the level of a negative for a comment they don't like.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Wow, I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. That's pretty immature on their part. I guess some people don't yet understand how to "agree to disagree". I hope they clear up your rating soon!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Holly I am pretty sure I have an idea of who you are referring to and I agree...its beyond annoying.

Hope your rating gets fixed soon!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Send me a PM with details of the rating and I can remove it (just need the 'ask' to put in the notes)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't understand how these negative individuals are still users and haven't been banned. They spew negativity and drama all over the forums. It needs to stop.

I'm so sorry Holly
    Patty Smyth, KK7, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think it is funny how people will first hide behind an online personna, and then create an online personna as they aren't willing to even using their real online personna.

Sorry this happened to you.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

just checked and the negative rating is gone! Sorry about that! People really need to grow up.
    hollyquaiscer and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Sorry this happened. Yes, they are doing this on purpose.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

the nerve of some ppl - can't believe how pathetic they can be - and if they were man/woman enough, they would make those comments to you under their real account.

Glad to see that your rating got fixed

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh so glad the negative rating was removed holly! Now lets work on removing the NEGATIVITY period, lol keep smiling all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

So sorry that happened to you. That is really disgusting! If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Is that so hard!
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information