User Tag List

Page 305 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 805 1305 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh gosh Lola, you're entitled to a pitty party. It's a good thing as long as it doesn't happen to often. I had Lynn at my last one, lol. Things will get better and soon I hope.

We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

NOthing like the feeling of having everything done for Christmas. A person is able to relax and enjoy the reason for the season then! Nice work fallen....so tell me, what did you get vee, I won't tell, promise

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Holy crap I'm bored!!!! I wanna go out but everyone's working. I already organized my coupons and got November exp. separated. I don't want to clean. Even a glass of wine and a bubble bath doesn't sound appealing to me!!!! Blah!!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Parachuting in again for a sec.....Lola...sending one up for you, if that's okay....brighter days ahead, Hon...
    We're on our way home now, in Syracuse (okay...I HAD to return to the Destiny USA mall!!!), and relaxing, football on soon, so all's well. No snow, dry roads, 2 days at my brother and his family coming up in Cobourg, then to Pickering on Sunday to visit with my dear Friend who moved there to be with their daughters, then to Barrie to pick up Jenny, IF she wants to come home!! GourmetSue has been emailing me pics of her...today's was one of her flopped in front of their fireplace. Spoiled? Oh, yah!! I hope she still wants to come home.....but I probably wouldn't blame her if she didn"t!! SOB!!!!

Hope this finds you all well and healthy....Christmas carols here in the stores already, all decorated for Christmas...it really wasn't difficult to be in the mood for shopping for presents!!

Hugs to everyone....and looking forward to being home......Lynn

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Happy to hear you're on your way back Lynn, we've missed you around here. And if Jenny is anything like Marley, first she will be all up in your face with kisses, then she'll give you the cold shoulder. How dare you leave me at home...Marley is really good at it, lol.

angel_2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Morning everyone, it's Friday so look alive!!! Whats happening this weekend?
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Holly!

This weekend, I darned well better be 'healed' already from all this sickie crap - I'm really tired of it. Still dealing with a heck of a cold and cough, and the (*^#$%*@ tummy bug returned last evening - just when I was starting to taste and enjoy food again! ARGH!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I woke up at 2:30am with a really funky tummy too. I actually just made it to the bathroom and up everything came. My tummy is still queezy and feeling funky. There must be some kind of bug going around ... everywhere.

Sorry to hear you still have that cold hangin on. Nothing worse than one that hangs on forever and a day (that is unless your dh is doting on you, cooking, cleaning,walkin the dog) ah yes, we can dream can't we!
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

No, husband isn't the doting type, but if I ask for pity hugs and rubs, he will give them!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Thats just a good. My dh, he's a doter. Never used to be, but these past 4 years or so, he is. He even comes to check on me when I'm sleepimg. I've woken up more than once to him touching my hand or face. Sort of sweet though, he just wants to make sure I'm still ok.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Morning ladies Hope you both feel better soon! Make those husbands take care of you

I had Hayden's parent/teacher interview last night and I'm so proud of my little guy, he's doing so well and improving every day!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Thanks everyone for all the support! It means so much to be able to vent on SC.

The whole thing hit me so hard. I guess since we're so similar. Really hit home that it could of been my DH just as easily. I dont even know how I'd cope. I can't imagine the pain she must be feeling. Just so sad.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My SIL was supposed to babysit tonight for our anniversary but she's sick. And we can't find anyone else. Looks like we're going to be celebrating at home again this year. lol.

Anyhoo, on to happier things.

I've decided I'm going to have a good day no matter what.

I've made an appointment to have my ipod looked at. I think it's going to be about $80+ tax to get it fixed. I'm such a pylon! Totally need to buy one of those Fisher Price baby proof cases for it. Sadly not because of the kids, but because of me. hahahahaha.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thread Information