User Tag List

Page 373 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 873 1373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, I would love to have this! It's about the length my hair is now....

I know it looks good I guess, but I'm not into everything so fake. and to me it just looks like someone going out of their way to do something fake lol. Not a turn on for me: fake nails, hair, eye lashes, boobs,lol..but of course I'm a weird guy and don't get it

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cabbie, I'm as natural as they come - just thought it was cool! I don't dye my hair, or have anything else fake! And my husband is the same way as you!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Anyway a stupid thing for you guys lol. I was originally told my days off at work were wed and thurs. last night they tell me that was wrong and my days off are actually mon and tues but don't worry about what the schedule says just keep taking wed and thurs off.
    Abby5 likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    cabbie, I'm as natural as they come - just thought it was cool! I don't dye my hair, or have anything else fake! And my husband is the same way as you!
    Nothing against doing it either like I said it does look good. Just when I see someone like that walking down the street my first thought is wow that's so fake lol.

By the way, i saw this really cute girl going for some modeling. I thought wow she's so cute but after they did her all up with the make up and everything else and came back out I was like ahh horrible. She looked so much better without all the make up,etc.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Dec 12th, 2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Natalka, Abby5 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

......did someone mention fake boobs? Hmmm might add those to my Christmas list (3 kids later I can't find them).

Name:  KFC.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  19.5 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    ......did someone mention fake boobs? Hmmm might add those to my Christmas list (3 kids later I can't find them).

I'm a breast man if I can get em ummm yeah lol. but it's not a deal breaker because bunch of other more important things.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post

LOVE the KFC thingy! SO SO true!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I dye my hair but that's the only fake thing about me lol. I don't need anything else, I got enough of my own lmao
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I dye my hair too. I started going gray when I was 16. Found it embarrassing. Other than my hair, I too am natural. I rarely even where makeup, or do more than brush my hair lol
    My blog : Please join us as we talk about our journey, trials and triumphs with Autism!
    http://rubberduckiesandspoons.blogspot.ca/

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I do wear make up although I'm no good at eye shadow or eye liner. I love mascara but it bothers my eyes
    Natalka, hollyquaiscer and Abby5 like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Off to bed but want to try and be up by like 5pm (shouldn't be too hard if I use an alarm lol)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLaeticia View Post
    I dye my hair too. I started going gray when I was 16. Found it embarrassing. Other than my hair, I too am natural. I rarely even where makeup, or do more than brush my hair lol
    Dye my hair, have had botox and lip injections (never again with those injections!!), and would do the botox again should I ever look in the mirror and say "it's time" to myself.
    My hair is salt and pepper, but I dye it to a silvery-white...I get lots of compliments on it...so I shall continue..
    Oh. Since we're being so honest here (?), I've also had a reduction done, and would enthusiastically encourage anyone who is having problems in that area to run, not walk, to their surgeon to have the same done.

Edited to add: I also wear lots of make-up to give me that "natural look" at my age...not MY natural look...a much younger person's natural look.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Dec 12th, 2012 at 12:00 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Dye my hair, have had botox and lip injections (never again with those injections!!), and would do the botox again should I ever look in the mirror and say "it's time" to myself.
    My hair is salt and pepper, but I dye it to a silvery-white...I get lots of compliments on it...so I shall continue..
    Oh. Since we're being so honest here (?), I've also had a reduction done, and would enthusiastically encourage anyone who is having problems in that area to run, not walk, to their surgeon to have the same done.

Edited to add: I also wear lots of make-up to give me that "natural look" at my age...not MY natural look...a much younger person's natural look.
    All good, just don't like the all made up look (especially when so overdone) when someones natural look is much more suiting them. Damn ok I'm a guy and often dye my hair, like black or black with purple ok I said it so pfft hahaha.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I used to have bleach blonde hair, acrylic nails, and always wore makeup.

Now I just don't have the time for all the up keep. lol

But the one thing I won't give up is makeup. Love my MAC and doing myself up all purty.

I have nothing against people who spruce up their image, my only issue is when it's completely over the top but even then at least they feel good about themselves.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I used to have bleach blonde hair, acrylic nails, and always wore makeup.

Now I just don't have the time for all the up keep. lol

But the one thing I won't give up is makeup. Love my MAC and doing myself up all purty.

I have nothing against people who spruce up their image, my only issue is when it's completely over the top but even then at least they feel good about themselves.
    Exactly..ahh hem

Name:  tammy_faye_bakker.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  32.0 KB

Name:  kathy1.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  14.9 KB

Thread Information