User Tag List

Page 760 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 810 860 1260 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Morning peeps! Nat, I'm up for that drink... I need something to calm my nerves while I wait to hear back about my interview lol.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wishing you the best, sheets!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Morning my lords and ladies..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

being an adult sucks big time....

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

sheets.... relax.. it'll be fine.. you'll see.

darth... yes it does.!!

well this morning.. im exhausted.. but two kids out the door and way early... and now i should be off to our local walk in.. i think ive got a splinter that has turned into a very painful infection in a knuckle.. i can't bend my or straighten my finger and it hurts SO much to touch .. and its not pretty to look at either.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Thanks for the support, it really means a lot!

And yes, being an adult DOES suck!! LOL
    Darth Penguin and coyote00 like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

I just have to post this....the past few months I've been having some scares related to breast cancer. my mom passed away 12 years ago at the age of 56 from it. back in February I starting having some severe pain in my left breast and ribs but couldn't feel any lumps. my dr had me in for 2 breast ultrasounds at 2 different locations. both came back fine, but because of being such a high risk and for added assurance, this past Tuesday I had an MRI done. needless to say I've been a basket case since February and even worse with worry since tuesday. all I kept thinking about was my kids and my husband. I called my dr's office first thing at 9am to find out if results had come in and she told me that everything was fine. I couldn't make out all the technical terms because I was sobbing so hard but at the end she told me to go and celebrate and take a deep breath. i'm just so relieved that I had to share this with everyone. many times I wanted to post on here asking for a prayer but I tend to keep a lot of things to myself. but i'm just so relieved I had to share this. thanks for listening to my ramblings guys xo

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oh gosh, what a terrifying scare! Thank goodness everything is okay! Sending you lots of love and prayers.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    I just have to post this....the past few months I've been having some scares related to breast cancer. my mom passed away 12 years ago at the age of 56 from it. back in February I starting having some severe pain in my left breast and ribs but couldn't feel any lumps. my dr had me in for 2 breast ultrasounds at 2 different locations. both came back fine, but because of being such a high risk and for added assurance, this past Tuesday I had an MRI done. needless to say I've been a basket case since February and even worse with worry since tuesday. all I kept thinking about was my kids and my husband. I called my dr's office first thing at 9am to find out if results had come in and she told me that everything was fine. I couldn't make out all the technical terms because I was sobbing so hard but at the end she told me to go and celebrate and take a deep breath. i'm just so relieved that I had to share this with everyone. many times I wanted to post on here asking for a prayer but I tend to keep a lot of things to myself. but i'm just so relieved I had to share this. thanks for listening to my ramblings guys xo
    Wonderful news; glad all is okay!

However, next time don't be shy about asking for thoughts and prayers; that's what we are here for!

Name:  hugsfrommelovebear.gif
Views: 122
Size:  37.5 KB

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    Gracesmommy so happy to hear that you are well.
    The fear is never easy, the wait is even worst.
    Give your kids and DH a few extra hugs today, let them know how much you love them.
    Life is precious and days like this reminds us of that.
    Take care and never be afraid to share, you might be surprise by how many have gone or is going through the same thing as you. Blessings.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi guys,
    Another busy day here today...
    Yes these long weekends are nice but, there is always so much to do in the 4 days after to make up for that missing day. Here's hoping everyone is having a great day, and remember tomorrow is Friday. Yeah!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Darth, that's so cool.

Funny, I can't even get to dot com - it just goes to dot ca.

Love the CDN one though - anniversary of NWMP!
    Lynn49, Darth Penguin and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Sending lots of love and hugs Gracesmommy

Best of luck sheets, I have two of everything crosses for you

Posting at the end of the day because life just got really crazy today LOL. I hope you all had a wonderful day with lots of happy memories. Sweet dreams everyone.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thread Information