User Tag List

Page 784 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Good morning everyone. Lynn, I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves so much. I too, absolutely adore camping. I love the smell first thing in the morning, so fresh and it's so quiets. No traffic, no police sirens, no nothing, it's amazing! I can't wait to head out on July 1 for a month of quietness and serenity. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I spent it convincing Dr's that I could go home, and . . . I wish to announce that TODAY . . . I'm going to be RELEASED!!!!!! Yep, just one last check in about an hour from my Dr. and I get to go home as long as my bloodwork comes back and my recent infection is gone I'm extatic!!!
    Holly, I know exactly what you mean!! Only the sound of birds! We also saw 2 swans on the lake...they're big! And apparently from July to Aug at 4:30pm, a big ol' turtle comes ashore on the beach! We're going babk there in July, altho' we have another trip planned later this month. Oh, you're going to have so much fun with your Grandson! What are his favourite activities when he's camping?
    And how WONDERFUL that you'll be going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan...I'm with your Lady on the roughing it type of camping. Gasp! My idea is running water, full bathroom with shower, microwave, stove, heat and air conditioning and a nice big queen size bed...LOL!! That's as rough as I can handle! Yep....a real outdoorsy person here! haha!! Enjoy your camping experience, Hon!

Okay...got my pie crust made and in the fridge to chill while I make a couple of different quiche fillings....

Have a great day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I know, but it took me a ton of talking to convince them to let me out today. They kept saying they thought it would be best if I stayed a while longer. So I had to make them aware of some facts that every Dr probably knows already, but they forget with their busy schedules. Like ... I sleep better in my own bed, I eat much more when I'm at home and have healthy home cooked meals, I have family there to look after me, I feel more at ease because I'm not worried about my family running the roads to visit me when they are tired (possibly falling asleep due to overwork and under sleep), and not to mention the all to well known I really really miss my dog! I've gained 1.03 pounds in the past week and a half, and I'm sure I'll continue to gain with home cooked meals (I think that's the one that finally convinced my Dr's that I'd be in good hands )
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oooooo...you're good!!

But, but....Holly? YOU won't be the one cooking those meals, will you? I'm going to tell on you if you intend to!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I also promised that I wouldn't spend all my time on the computer, cooking or cleaning. I'm just going to relax. My grandson Ryder brought me a card the other day with a bunch of coupons in it that he made himself. My dd said that he was so proud that he made these and he can't wait for me to use them. Some of the fabulous coupons are for things like "TODAY I WILL NOT GET INTO TROUBLE", "I WILL CLEAN MY ROOM FOR YOU", "I WILL HELP COOK DINNER" and several more, They are sooooo cute and I fully intend to use one today when he gets home from school, the one that says "I WILL GIVE YOU HUGS AND KISSES"
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oooooo...you're good!!

But, but....Holly? YOU won't be the one cooking those meals, will you? I'm going to tell on you if you intend to!!!
    tattletail
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Nope, I'm going to behave. I came very close to not being here this time, and I want to be here forever (yeah I know, not possible, so just a really long time), so I will behave. I will keep all my promises to the Dr's. I already have an appointment set up with my Dr's colleague in Lethbridge for my check for the month of July (courtesy of the fabulous nurses here) I won't cook or clean for a while, just make lists, and ensure that I have what I need for my month of camping. I am drinking 6 cans of ensure a day currently and will start with the protein shakes when I get home. I will not misbehave, I have promised everyone including my family!
    LuvToUseCoupons and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Lynn, was the weather good for you when you were camping? And....did Jack stay in your trailer or his own. I'm curious because I know Ryder, he would have chosen to be in the new trailer. It's like a new adventure for the little ones, even if they have been to that campground before. Ryder is sooooo excited about going away for the entire month. The campground has a heated pool (no lake) so we plan on doing lots of swimming. It will be great exercise for me and Ryder is like a fish. So, I imagine we will be at the pool almost every day. I checked and there are several events going on there during July too, so we'll have lots to keep us busy during the week when there is just the 2 of us. 2 of my other grandchildren are coming the third week in July to spend 8 days with me too, so that will be fun. I'm getting dh to bring our bikes and there are some great bike paths through the woods to keep us busy too. I just hope the weather if fabulous for July. When are you guy's going out again? Soooo, tell us, what did you think of the new trailer. All the conveniences of home plus the fantastic view, you can't beat that can you.
    coyote00 likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Oh Holly, I'm SO very happy to hear the great news.. HOWEVER keep in mind I WILL be right behind Lynn every step you make.. so you BETTER take it easy girl.. seriously.. or else.. I'll will find you...and make you take it easy.. got it .. good

Lynn. enjoy those holidays...camping ... im not a camper either.. its luxury for me all the way...

anywho im here just to moan and complain.. were supposed to have the dining room done by now.. however.. my dh's work calls and his absence of energy is making it a permanent back burner idea.. im ready just to haul everything out myself and paint the damn thing alone.. forget the freakin floors. arrgh so frustrated. Y set up a goal if you don't have intentions on doing it..!!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

So we need to find you some Ensure coupons?
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Lynn, I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves so much. I too, absolutely adore camping. I love the smell first thing in the morning, so fresh and it's so quiets. No traffic, no police sirens, no nothing, it's amazing! I can't wait to head out on July 1 for a month of quietness and serenity. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I spent it convincing Dr's that I could go home, and . . . I wish to announce that TODAY . . . I'm going to be RELEASED!!!!!! Yep, just one last check in about an hour from my Dr. and I get to go home as long as my bloodwork comes back and my recent infection is gone I'm extatic!!!
    Yeah Holly
    So glad to hear that you are getting release today .
    You're going to feel so good to be home in your own bed.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well totally talked him out of doing the floor. which means in a few hours the walls can be done and we can get the room back in order. yes!
    Ensure.. hmm see what I can do.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    She's not a 'camping outdoors, sleeping on the ground, no running water' kind'a gal, but she's doing it any way...the things you do for friends! LoL should be great fun...maybe more so for me watching her all weekend...but fun nonetheless!
    I don't even do glamping, my BF keeps threatening to make me go camping just so he can laugh at me all lost with no wifi or hot running water or a power source
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have some, my dd's have been on the hunt but there don't seem to be any out there right now they said. However, 2 of them created new email accounts and wrote to ensure hoping to get some coupons for me. I told them that they should do that, but they don't listen to well ( not sure where they got that from)
    danger_dan and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

How wonderful!

hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post

anywho im here just to moan and complain.. were supposed to have the dining room done by now.. however.. my dh's work calls and his absence of energy is making it a permanent back burner idea.. im ready just to haul everything out myself and paint the damn thing alone.. forget the freakin floors. arrgh so frustrated. Y set up a goal if you don't have intentions on doing it..!!
    It gets very frustrating, there just never seems to be enough hours in a day. I hope you can get it done soon.

Thread Information