User Tag List

Page 801 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 851 901 1301 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, no one posting the rest of the day.... busy, busy people!

Me, not busy.... just not 'myself' so I really can't do a lot.

It rained all afternoon, sun is out again til the thunderstorms hit.

Have a great evening, see y'all tomorrow!

Name:  bookshelf.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  31.2 KB

I would LOVE this bookshelf!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

cool. yes extremely busy here, got so many little projects done but man iz a hurtin unit.. one last huge project to do. then i think were done.. oh my word..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, because I wasn't feeling well, my time/naps/awake is all messed up - more than usual!
    So I got up at 1:30 a.m., wide awake after sleeping two hours....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

What, 6 a.m. and no one here yet? tsk tsk....

Well, I'm off to try to sleep a little bit - hoping you all have a great day, and I'll check back in later!

We currently have sun - hope it sticks around!

Name:  catblinds.gif
Views: 87
Size:  70.2 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LoL Good morning Nat, hope your nap is restful

Morning folks. hot and muggy here today.
    Hoping everyone in the flooded and surrounding areas is safe and sound, and that anyone who has family and friends in the areas have been able to reach them.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, Natalka, Sunshine, Dan...a better day all around this morning: flu gone, daughter safely home from her Washington trip, two weddings successfully done, block party attended...and a new week to look forward to!
    It's supposed to go up to 28 today and like Dan said...muggy.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and week ahead!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good Morning everyone. We made it to Lethbridge on Friday afternoon and back home again last night safe and sound. We had a few detours on the way up due to highway closures, but coming home was fairly uneventful. The highway between High River and Nanton was reopened, making traveling much easier.

I had a message from my dog groomer, she made a plan so today, myself, Nat (my groomer) and several others are going to start making phone calls to try and place pets back with their owners. So many pets have been displaced during this flood that it's very sad. The groomer has a microchip reader, so we are going to work in conjunction with the company of the chip information people and get as many pets as we can back to their owners. The shelters are all allowing pets in them (which makes me so very happy) Any pets we cannot place, we will be taking turns playing with, feeding and watching over at the salon/doggie daycare, for as long as it takes to get these animals home, and/or re-homed if that's what needs to happen.

AND...yes, I will take it easy, I'm only going to work 5 or 6 hour shifts and be using the phone a lot trying to find the lonely parents of these pets. I'm so proud of our community, everyone has reached out and are all helping in any way we can.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Lynn, I hope you are feeling better. We had really nice weather up in Lethbridge on Saturday and
    Sunday. Today, back here in Calgary, currently the sun is out but we are expected to have ....what else more rain same for tomorrow.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

The campground that I have booked for the month of July was evacuated on Friday in Lethbridge, and on our way home yesterday afternoon, we drove by it. The road was still blocked off, but we could see the campground, and although water covered about half of it. The water has receded by Sunday afternoon. A lot of mud and debris, but I'm pretty sure it will be opened up again by next Monday when I'm scheduled to arrive. My fingers are crossed, and I was so happy to see that everyone was able to remove their rv's from the campground and nobody had lost the units.
    Lynn49 and gracesmommy like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning gang.
    happy monday.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Morning!

Uh what a sticky muggy day - going to be close to +40 with the humidity today...winter anyone? lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Lynn, I hope you are feeling better. We had really nice weather up in Lethbridge on Saturday and
    Sunday. Today, back here in Calgary, currently the sun is out but we are expected to have ....what else more rain same for tomorrow.
    Good morning, Holly...yes, better, although I feel as if I was in a fight...feeling bruised and battered, but...better.
    Oh, I hope that campground dries out before your arrival! So far we've been lucky with weather when we've camped and except for forgetting that little do-hickey thingy that goes in to the Kieureg so that we couldn't use our coffee pods, they're been pretty successful so far! And more rain, poor you and of course others out west...I just hope it stops soon and that everything can get cleaned up, people and pets back home and some semblance of summer to begin!

Take care of ourself, Sweetheart and don't tax yourself...Oh, I meant to ask: is that campground you're going to a provincial one or a private one? I don't know if it's the same there, but here, our provincial grounds only have electrical hook-ups, and the private ones have water, sewer and electrical. I'm looking forward to a private one later this summer, but 'the kids' are going there Canada Day weekend for lots of activities for the kids, bbqs, bike parade, etc...should be lots of fun!

Huggles to you, my dear Friend!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

So I just checked the CBE and all the schools, both elementary and high school are closed until Thursday. They are asking parents to collect all books and such that belong to the schools and have them ready to take to school on Thursday. Thursday will be a half day with all schools getting out at noon for the summer, so I won't be able to bring all the muffins I made to Ryders school (I was able to borrow neighbours freezers to keep the frozen....until today)

I think that I will get Ryder ready and we will collect all the muffins, take them and all the containers of colored icings we made and bring it all down to one of the shelters set up. Gather children together and let them have a bit of fun, taking their minds off the terrible losses so many of them have suffered. We can do this this morning. Since Ryder is not is school, he wants to help me with the pets, so I told him he can brush some of them, and play fetch with them. He's really excited.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

holly, that's a really nice idea for the cupcakes. just take it easy though, don't over do it
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Thread Information