User Tag List

Page 905 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 915 955 1005 1405 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning, everyone! Hubby's off to Metro to pick up those boxes of chocolate bars for the kiddies that are on sale, and I'm lingering over a coffee.

How's the packing and sorting going this morning, Natalka? Man, I sympathize! We went thru the same thing here 5 years ago when we downsized...and almost everything we packed is still in boxes downstairs in storage!! Shows us how much we "needed" those bits and bobs before, doesn't it? I still have my Mom's 'good stuff' to go through; I don't mind donating and getting rid of my stuff, but with my Mom's things it's so much tougher...which is why it's all still there, too...

Have a super Friday, everyone!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If you're having a bad day, here: this should help...

http://make-everything-ok.com/

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good morning everyone, Nat, you be careful, we don't need you down for the count, and yes, that an order, LOL! I have to drive my grandson to school this morning, in about 15 minutes, so I won't be on for LNG, but hopefully when I get home. Hubby usually takes him, but he was in the bathroom this morning, then, stood up and fell into the wall. He made it back to the bedroom but he has thrown up twice and says his tummy is doing twists and turns.....I hope it's not one of those nasty flu's that are out there.

i hope you all have an amazing Friday
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Gotta get my grandson to school, hopefully be back on in about an hour....If traffice is good. He has been changed to a new inner city school and it can be a horrible drive, especially on Fridays. However, he gets amazing schooling there so it's a trade off I don't mind at all.

Chat with you all soon, have a wonderful Friday my dear friends

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Morning all, long time no chat. Sorry for vanishing, I'm still in this real bad funk over the death of my besty.... I've actually had to get some counseling, I just couldn't seem to snap out of it. I guess because it was so very unexpected. Anyways, things seem to be starting to move in the right direction and I'm slowly getting back to doing the things I love best, including coming here to visit every day
    Oh Holly so goooooooood to have you back
    Glad you're doing better....I missed you .

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

everyone!!!

I am hating work right now ... would be nice to have a day off but I won't be able to put a good down payment towards a new house summer time if I take time off

WHY LIFE IS SO HARD???!!!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Sorry I didn't stop by yesterday to say hi.
    What a busy short week!
    So glad it's the weekend.
    Name:  152928.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  38.1 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

morning all..
    Win-- life is only as hard as you make it man... you wanna live to enjoy that house man... take er easy.

Holly.. I hope your dh only has a touch of the flu, nothing worse.. at least it'll be over soon. poor guy.

beautiful sunny day here. cooler..but sunny. planning my day out. going to be a busy weekend.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm back, turns out my dd woke up early so she decided she'd drive her son to school today. She's be working both the afternoon shift 3 - 11 and the evening shift 11 - 7, so she's finding it hard to get into any sleep routine. BUT, that's what happens when you're at the bottom of the totem pole at a new job. I don't even know if I shared.

The second youngest (27), she completed college and was lucky enough to get 2 job offers. She's currently an HCA, but will be back in college after 1600 hours to finish up the advanced LPN. She worked for Revera (a rather large, dysfunctional company) and she was offered a job at Care-West, which is part of Alberta Health Services. She took both but after about 8 weeks learned that Revera had no clue what they were doing and gave notice. She is picking up as many shifts as possible to save money for when she goes back to college again and it's been tough on her.

I hate to see her struggle like that, daycare is out of the question because of the shifts and weekends and such so we do the babysitting. I just keep telling her, "hang in there honey" in less than 2 years she'll have her LPN completed and also a bit more seniority at AHS, and when she picks up a line she will have regular hours. Poor thing, I know I couldn't do it.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hope everyone has a great start to the weekend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great weekend gang.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by win-star View Post
    everyone!!!

I am hating work right now ... would be nice to have a day off but I won't be able to put a good down payment towards a new house summer time if I take time off

WHY LIFE IS SO HARD???!!!
    Life is only as hard as you make it. You can always scrap by and live like kramer on seinfeld lol. You are out there working hard which is good if it meets your end goal. You know there are so many people out there that say they can't find work but if they were offered $20 an hour to clean up after an elephant at the zoo would probably say no way lol.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Was going to head to food basics at 8am fri which is only an 8min walk. Decided to forget about that and went at 12.30pm instead lol. Get there and it was so dead and several of the cashiers were standing there cleaning their conveyors. I could walk right up to almost any of them with no one in front of me. Anyway I buy 2 large tubs of potato salad only to get home and find that on one of them the tab that closes it was gone. Will bring it back this morning on my way home from work(I brought it with me to work last night lol )
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sat, Oct 19th, 2013 at 04:45 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I personally hope today is better then yesterday, and hope everyone here has a wonderful day today..
    cabmonk and LuvToUseCoupons like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Almost done work in about 10 mins. No steady internet at home so have a good day.
    LuvToUseCoupons likes this.

Thread Information