User Tag List

Page 941 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 939 940 941 942 943 951 991 1041 1441 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I LOVE Target!!!

So the camera I purchased yesterday on our DD's behalf was 399.00. I went in just now to get the adjustment to 299.00...then with our Red Card, another $15.00 was deducted, so the camera was 284.00, AND I got a free $15 GC because it was BF and I spent over 75.00!! DID I SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE MY TARGET STORE

Holly!!! Did you get your adjustment, yet?

Coyote, I've had enough excitement for one day...lol! Enjoy your lunch with your Dad..you're so fortunate to have a Dad, wish I still had my parents with me...and enjoy your hubby's party!!

Ooooo...hubby's putting up our tree...gotta go help!
    I went in around 10 or 10:30...yep, the lady actually returned everything, then gave me the adjustment on the X-box and a $40 gift card for that, the she gave me 3 more $15 gift cards cause my total bill was over $225.00 So I got 1 gift card back for $85 plus the X-Box for $129 .......
    Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I spent 300.00 on that camera and got one 15.00 gift card!!! How in the world did you get so many??!!
    Jeepers.
    Just when I think I'm getting a deal, someone else gets a better one.
    I need lessons....

But good on ya, Holly....you sure done good!!!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning everyone.. Hope everyone had a good week, and have a even greater weekend.. Have I told you how much I hate winter.. and wish so much it was warm and sunny..

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I spent 300.00 on that camera and got one 15.00 gift card!!! How in the world did you get so many??!!
    Jeepers.
    Just when I think I'm getting a deal, someone else gets a better one.
    I need lessons....

But good on ya, Holly....you sure done good!!!
    Awww honey, don't feel bad.....my cashier just said she'd give me $15 gc for every $75 I spent, who am I to argue I know it said limit one per customer, but a dd went to the target nearest to her and did 4 transactions and got 4 gc's as well. As well, I had bought several items, not just one item, that may have been the reason you only got one card.

I find it a pleasure to shop there. I've never had an issue using two coupons at once, along with a price match (as long as you have the paper flyer with you) and they are always so helpful. I also like the quality of their Massimo brand. I've hand a couple t-shirts I bought years ago in the states and they're still like new.

i think you got an amazing job Hun. Hope everyone has an amazing day. No Ryder today so I'm off to the costco auction to see if there's any deals.

HAVE a wonderful day everyone!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Sat, Nov 30th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sniff....thank you, Holly; I feel so much better now...lol...I, too absolutely love our Target here. It's funny how parallel our tastes are: I'm also a fan of the Massimo brand and am always pulling out two particular t-shirts (cotton with a touch of spandex) I bought in the states years ago...they wear like iron and always look perfect right out of the dryer!
    I was chatting with a very helpful...I think she was a supervisor, but very young (who isn't these days?!), and commented on the staff and she said that here, they received 700 applications, and only hired 100 staff. She went on to say that they were asked what they would do for their customers, and if their answers weren't "anything!", phhht, they were off the list. lol!
    I hope the continues: I've always preferred staff in retail stores in the US to Canadian staff. No contest.
    I'll be calling the manager here to compliment her and 'the guys' in the photo dept who helped me Thursday evening.
    She was amazing: I was in the process of getting the adjustment done, while my hubby was sitting at the computer with her, getting assistance with the application for their 'red' card (he had his non-computer glasses with him, so he couldn't read the screen)...anyway, I was done, and went over to them to get my temporary card, and hubby asked, could we not get an adjustment for the 5% off? I said, Ooohhh, no....I'm not putting that girl through that again! And this gal asked how much I spent, and I said $300, and she said, I certainly WAS going to get that $15 back, took us to the register and did it herself!
    Would anyone at Sears do that for a customer? LOLOLOLOL!! Uh. No.

RNC...I'm with ya, Honey....hubby and watch our golf channel in the winter, and I just sigh and say...."It's summer there...let's go..!" hahaha! It did work for me a couple of times and we zipped down to Florida for the month of March, but ahhhh...yes...summer.....

Off to 'the kids' home today after lunch to see all DD's Mexico photos, then dinner, then probably some Euchre...love it!!!

Have a lovely weekend, everyone! Stay warm and dry and if you're shopping, bring lots of patience with you!! And watch out for those "other" drivers! They're nutty out there!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Nov 30th, 2013 at 09:59 AM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

a Costco auction?? hmm must google this..

Michael's is having a midnight madness sale tonite from 7-10.. im so tempted.. many christmas items for 70% off.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hello, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. I am going to brave the stores today.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've never heard of a Costco auction either.....must google it...or can someone elaborate?

Oh, have FUN, Coyote! Just watch the traffic...honestly, people are in such a hurry, I've seen too many
    bumper-thumpers lately...
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, seems to me I had better at least go see our Target - haven't been there since they opened in spring. Never saw more than one thing in the flyer I wanted, so I just never bothered.

I've just watched the first three segments of the dog show - hunting, hound, and toy. Such cool dogs!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their Saturday.

Here, I live in fear of walking around the house.... apparently we have an unwelcome little visitor in the house.
    I knew the cats were acting odd the last few days, waiting by and peering under the fridge or stove - but then I thought it was a little bug or ant that Vader had been after (she plays with it, then lets it go).
    Well, my husband saw a mouse this morning - so he and the cats have been on a hunt, but no luck yet. He'll go out to get some traps.

Yes, I like furry things, but not that....
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my word.. someone must have switched on the 'shopping' channel out their. wow. i was out on Thursday.. not a soul in sight.. today.. jam packed. so glad 3/4 of my shopping is done.
    although i picked up another gift for my son. it really pays to always check the scanners.. even if the tag is reduced.. a $12 for $5!
    heading out tonite to Michaels' would really like to find some more unique things for me white tree.. also a nativity scene.. and whatever else catches my eye.
    tomorrow plan on going up to see my Dad..and possible the Christmas train.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, up before 2 a.m. after less than two hours' sleep... gah!
    Tried everything I could to get back to sleep, to no avail... maybe in a few hours I'll try again.

Milan is coming over for a visit and supper today - yay!
    Boy, I really do miss seeing him and talking to him daily...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Nat.. thats so nice.. enjoy your visit with your son..
    off to my Mom's this morning to help her decorate before Dad gets home next weekend.
    then spending the day catching up on other tasks.
    went to Michael's last night. so disappointed.. apparently all the 70% off items which were to START at 7pm. had been on all day..
    anyway. enjoy your day.

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Happy December...
    Busy weekend...trying to get lots done.
    Will check back in later...
    Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

Thread Information