User Tag List

Page 412 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    My aunt also asked what I needed for my new apartment. I named a few things but said I don't know just yet everything I need. So she said ok I'll just give you a walmart gift card and you use it to get what you want.
    Yay! You'll get twice as much with the after-Christmas sales!!

And Cab, my dear.......your food choices? Not good. Nope. Have you had your cholesterol checked recently?Uh-huh...I thought not. It's probably just fine. For now. There comes a time when those food choices must be left to 'the kids'...teenagers, who can eat garbage and be able to metabolize it. But as one gets older, that little gift gets taken away...Take care of yourself, Hon. You only have one body. And you're the only one who's responsible for how it gets treated....
    End of speech.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Yay! You'll get twice as much with the after-Christmas sales!!

And Cab, my dear.......your food choices? Not good. Nope. Have you had your cholesterol checked recently?Uh-huh...I thought not. It's probably just fine. For now. There comes a time when those food choices must be left to 'the kids'...teenagers, who can eat garbage and be able to metabolize it. But as one gets older, that little gift gets taken away...Take care of yourself, Hon. You only have one body. And you're the only one who's responsible for how it gets treated....
    End of speech.
    I know, I am trying and much better and have lost lots of weight. My aunt told me I looked really good when we had lunch.
    Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

have to agree with Lynn on this one.. i really need to get back to watch my diet.. i felt so awesome when i was watching what i ate back in the summer.. now im paying for it.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cabbie, it's great your gout is under control! Great you've lost weight - BUT unfortunately that doesn't mean you are eating healthily.
    (done the Mom speeches....)

When is your move out date? How very exciting!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I know, I am trying and much better and have lost lots of weight. My aunt told me I looked really good when we had lunch.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

So idiot me locked my keys in my car today. I've had the car for three months and kept procrastinating in getting another key made for it. $100 mistake, and it only took the guy about 3 minutes to get the door unlocked using a metal rod.
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Something I wrote for my son and myself

Last night I dreamt you were a small child again
    I held your little hand and we walked
    Your eyes bright and playful with just a tinge of mischieveous glimmer
    I looked down at you and my heart was filled with awe
    I squeezed your hand just a little tighter never wanting to let go

Your hurts and tears back then could be washed away by a tender hug
    Your anger could be calmed by simple redirection
    When you were tired I could hold you in my arms until sleep prevailed
    I watched you sleep and it always made me cry at how perfect you were
    How untouched and innocent and then fear would them overcome me..
    How would I be able to protect you from the world and yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    So sad for you Holly. I hope she gets it together this time.
    No one else in my family will get on board with me so it is super hard to deal with

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    cabbie, it's great your gout is under control! Great you've lost weight - BUT unfortunately that doesn't mean you are eating healthily.
    (done the Mom speeches....)

When is your move out date? How very exciting!
    I know I know,lol.

and now I don't know what the date is. They said the apartment might not be ready for feb 1st but they're trying and will for sure have it ready for march 1st. Complete renovation of the building from top to bottom and is nearing completion.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Coyote, that is beautiful! Made me tear up!!

So even though the teachers did their walk out today the buses were still running!!! How stupid lol
    coyote00 likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I had a good cry today over that. Sometimes we just can't save the ones we love they need to save themselves

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Coyote, that is beautiful! Made me tear up!!

So even though the teachers did their walk out today the buses were still running!!! How stupid lol
    Lynn49 and Abby5 like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I had a good cry today over that. Sometimes we just can't save the ones we love they need to save themselves
    Yes, unfortunately that's the way it is, isn't it
    Lynn49, Abby5 and coyote00 like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

so, this morning i woke to my daughter having yet another fever and a severe rash from her head to her toes. like, her entire face was red like she had a really realy bad sunburn all over. we took her to an urgent care clinic and found out that she was having a drug reaction and that it was NOT a viral infecton ontop of her severe ear infections. and that her stomach pains were being caused by the medication. now that we've stopped it hopefully this 3rd med. will start to clear things up or it's I.V time.
    Lynn49 likes this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i know this probably goes into the rant section but sometimes that section gets out of control...
    when i had dd1 to a local hospital yesterday for the 3rd time, i had told the dr that telehealth had told me to get her to the hospital for fear of menengitis. to this, the dr basically laughed at me and said' this isnt menengitis, if it was, she'd be a vegetable. if she wasnt a vegetable she'd be dead'. he said this IN FRONT of my freakin 4 year old daughter who, 2 months ago, had to deal with a friend dying. i mean, seriously wtf? the look on my daughters face with fear was enough to make my stomach turn. i told my dh this and he was talking to a co-worker about it and this same dr also made an inappropriate comments to him when he was there 2 weeks ago. i filed a complaint with the hospital today and she said sshe'd look into it. hopefully this does not fall on deaf ears. my MIL mentioned it to her friend (who is a mother of a dr up north) and she said i should contact the college and complain.
    what a jerkoff. no compassion what so ever.

ok whew, had to vent. so mad about this ignorant dr!

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    so, this morning i woke to my daughter having yet another fever and a severe rash from her head to her toes. like, her entire face was red like she had a really realy bad sunburn all over. we took her to an urgent care clinic and found out that she was having a drug reaction and that it was NOT a viral infecton ontop of her severe ear infections. and that her stomach pains were being caused by the medication. now that we've stopped it hopefully this 3rd med. will start to clear things up or it's I.V time.
    Oh, good heavens!! Thank heavens that was discovered and now she'll recover from that reaction...what a relief for you and your family!! Merry Christmas!
    gracesmommy and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    392 (100%)

thanks lynn, very glad we figured that out.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Thread Information