User Tag List

Page 1120 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 120 620 1020 1070 1110 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1130 1170 1220 1620 ... LastLast
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! 4 ft. drift in front of our front door this morning. I had to shovel a path for the "boys" 5 times yesterday out the back door. 2 1/2 ft. of snow and BLOWING in the back field. Our Schnauzer felt that just shoving his face in the snowbank was the way to deal with it! The snow was "taller" than both the dogs. So we've had quite an adventure in the last 36 hours. We had a "sleep over" with my brother staying over after the Super Bowl. Oh what an awful last 2 minutes! off to London tomorrow - hope the nice weather now holds.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi avon, much like you I had to shovel the doggy "poop path " in the backyard a few times today as well. Poor short pooches are challenged by this amount of snow falling. Also because it was also super cold after they frolicked about a bit each time they went out both of mine would start hobbling back to the kitchen door lifting their wee paws up in a " lame " look. Fixed right away with just a little TLC by me in massaging each foot to warm them up. And hugs and a treat to top it off.
    Natalka, ROMEO and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I find it very interesting and cute that we have very regular "ranters" in the rants section, "frugal chatters" in the frugal discussion center, very regular "meal sharers" in the food section, and now i found this thread, it has it's very loyal and regular "chatters" too. Very nice!
    It surely feels very proud to be part of a "celebrity site", as ctv and other newspaper has mentioned about smartcanucks.

I sweat to God i want to be a very regular part of all these threads too but i find it so hard to type so much..... it's really hard to type on a tablet/ipad as compared to typing on a keyboard.

Bye from me until i start using laptop for my use, and i dont see it happening in the near future because my daughter (22 months) thinks she has all the copyrights to destroy laptops and anything with a keypad on it.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  Roll-Up-The-Rim.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  29.6 KB

good morning!
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all. I won a free coffee on ^ yesterday. Wee! lol
    ROMEO, Lynn49, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!! Nat, happy to hear you're feeling better! Avon, have a safe trip, my Friend...
    Walks, what WILL you do, now that you've finished that series?! Did you have nightmares? Heavens, I would have had such strange and yucky dreams if I watched anything like that...! Maybe something more Ma and Pa Kettle this time?! hahaha!! You probably don't even know who they are, and I'm WAY dating myself!!

As for that snow..wow, you really all got pummeled! We're still like in our early winter stages, enough to say it's winter, not enough to shovel anymore, thank goodness!!!!

Went to physio yesterday, and I'm back to walking with a walker!! Evidently a particular exercise I was told to do was a little advanced for me, and I've not been doing myself any favours, and hurting my back, so apparently I need the relief of a walker for a while. One step forward.......one step back for now...

Stay safe, warm and well, everyone!!!!
    Natalka, ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning everyone.
    breakfast meeting at work...time to get started on the rest of the day.

today's QotD is now up

have a good one.
    Natalka, ROMEO and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, hope you get back on track soon!

I'm SO much better - thank goodness! I still feel so weak and drained, though - and sore. Glad the bizarre head pain is over, it was unlike any 'headache' I ever had.
    And food - I'm actually eating food, lol!
    ROMEO, Lynn49, danger_dan and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone! It's a rainy day here, i have nothing much to do today. We already have a lot of leftover food in fridge, so today is leftover day. I am thinking about cleaning upstairs, it's just a little bit messy so why not i just do something productive instead of reading each and every post on SC. Lol. (I clearly don't have a life! Lol)

How about i set some goals for me to do today:

1: clean upstairs
    2: skype video chat with my mom (done!)
    3: bathe my daughter (done!)
    4: take a bath (done)
    5: put my make up on (done)
    6: prepare my son's homework.

I think it's already a lot of stuff for me to do in one day. I am not @Frugalbigmama.
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, Feb 3rd, 2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added some new goals, updated status on my goals. :)
    ROMEO, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Good morning everyone! It's a rainy day here, i have nothing much to do today. We already have a lot of leftover food in fridge, so today is leftover day. I am thinking about cleaning upstairs, it's just a little bit messy so why not i just do something productive instead of reading each and every post on SC. Lol. (I clearly don't have a life! Lol)

How about i set some goals for me to do today:

1: clean upstairs
    2: skype video chat with my mom (done!)
    3: bathe my daughter (done!)
    4: take a bath (going for it after typing this)
    5: put my make up on
    6: prepare my son's homework.

I think it's already a lot of stuff for me to do in one day. I am not @Frugalbigmama.
    I got exhausted reading your list!!! I think I deserve a nap now.....
    ROMEO, TooCouponCrazy and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning all...deadlines to meet.
    QotD is posted.
    head first into the papers!

have a good one.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Yesterday was back and forth for me sickie-wise, so today I'm not betting on anything, I'll take what comes. Hoping for good, though!

ROMEO, TooCouponCrazy and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!! -11 today, so not so horrible for a February day...if there have to be February days.. Nothing special going on today, I'll probably do a few more sketches and hope that all my watercolour supplies from Curry's comes in today..it'll be like Christmas!!! Can't wait to feel those soft fluffy brushes...yes, I'm weird....and the paints, my new pallette...everything!!! It's been a long time since my last watercolour course and this teacher is the bomb!!!

And how is everyone else faring today? Did you get any more snow down south? I haven't looked at the tv, yet, hubby brought my coffee up here to me, so I decided to do a little snooping around for a while....

Take care, stay safe...work hard, those of you who still do......DD's working oh, around 70 hrs a week lately..only stops to eat and sleep, works thru the weekends...RRSP season is almost over for her, thank heavens!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just looked it up and "House of Cards", Season 3, is starting February 27th!!!!!! Absolutely THE best series, and the ONLY one I watch...omg, so excited!!!!!
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, I didn't know you were an artist! Can you show us some of what you do?
    Lynn49 and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Thread Information