User Tag List

Page 1141 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 141 641 1041 1091 1131 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1151 1191 1241 1641 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,115 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Well, it's better now - 2 1/2 hours after I awoke screaming myself hoarse - with my husband trying to calm me down.
    Yeah, well, he was going after my whole family with an ax - who the hell wouldn't scream? Drat those nightmares!

Sheesh!
    The day could only get better after that!

Son coming over for supper and a visit tonight, so I have that to look forward to!

Lynn49, walkonby and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Well I will be returning to work around the first of May after being off due to illness since August 2012....I got the go ahead from my neurologist. I'm really excited and a bit nervous. I'm sure the nervousness will go away once I get back into the swing of things.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    ....just be happy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi saddlebag! That's good news; glad all is going well!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is random but I have been having the most awkward case of acid stomach aches the last few days. Not sure what is going on there lol Anything I try doesn't help. Meh!
    amira84 likes this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  Its-Friday-300x225.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  21.6 KB

have a wonderful day!
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yay, end of the week!

Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

weekend...finally...here...
    Have a great day everyone.
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

have a great weekend everyone!
    Natalka likes this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night the back of my knees were very itchy. Woke up in the night with bright red rash. Luckily I had cortisone cream and Reactine. It helped. I was dead tired this morning. Dragged myself out to a medical appointment. I didn't go to the gym today, too exhausted from being up part of the night. Tomorrow bright and early I'm going! Weekend is here!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone, and especially @Lynn49 . I have been a bit lazy on visiting this thread for a few weeks now. Lynn was so sweet asking for me so i stopped being lazy and popped in here. actually i was here in this thread last night but since i had nothing new to talk about, i went to bed.

Well.....nothing new was going on in our house/life. Pretty usual routine! And as i told walkonby that i am going to spend more time with kids....i have been playing with kids at night or in the evening. Just running after them, chasing them, tickling etc. They love it and i love their giggles!

Next week is going to be a little bit busy because my brother and his family is coming to visit us next Friday. So i have to spring clean the house before Friday.

We are still working on "beautifying" our front yard. We have to finish the work before my brother comes here.

And i have to ask one thing......do you easily come up with what to cook for dinner or is it the hardest job for you? I have noticed that now i am getting tired of eating my usual cooking, and i don't know what different things to cook for dinner. Hardest job ever!

the other thing i wanted to talk about was hollyquaiscer. Does anyone have any news about her? I noticed that she traded a few times here (as i saw her trader rating). Someone must have her address. Can't someone mail a letter to her address asking about her? Is it even possible or not? Are we allowed to do that or not?
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hi everyone, and especially @Lynn49. I have been a bit lazy on visiting this thread for a few weeks now. Lynn was so sweet asking for me so i stopped being lazy and popped in here. actually i was here in this thread last night but since i had nothing new to talk about, i went to bed.

Well.....nothing new was going on in our house/life. Pretty usual routine! And as i told walkonby that i am going to spend more time with kids....i have been playing with kids at night or in the evening. Just running after them, chasing them, tickling etc. They love it and i love their giggles!

Next week is going to be a little bit busy because my brother and his family is coming to visit us next Friday. So i have to spring clean the house before Friday.

We are still working on "beautifying" our front yard. We have to finish the work before my brother comes here.

And i have to ask one thing......do you easily come up with what to cook for dinner or is it the hardest job for you? I have noticed that now i am getting tired of eating my usual cooking, and i don't know what different things to cook for dinner. Hardest job ever!

the other thing i wanted to talk about was hollyquaiscer. Does anyone have any news about her? I noticed that she traded a few times here (as i saw her trader rating). Someone must have her address. Can't someone mail a letter to her address asking about her? Is it even possible or not? Are we allowed to do that or not?
    Double post! I click "Send" or whatever, and nothing happens, so I send again and double post...same thing happened with the PM...something's amiss 'round here, me thinks!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Mar 13th, 2015 at 10:42 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Hi everyone, and especially @Lynn49. I have been a bit lazy on visiting this thread for a few weeks now. Lynn was so sweet asking for me so i stopped being lazy and popped in here. actually i was here in this thread last night but since i had nothing new to talk about, i went to bed.

PM'd you, Amira...hope you received it, I seemed to have trouble sending it this evening....toodles!
    And Welcome Back!!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    PM'd you, Amira...hope you received it, I seemed to have trouble sending it this evening....toodles!
    And Welcome Back!!

Yes, i got your msg only once. And i was having some problems sending a pm in the evening and at night. I think it was the website problem.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday!

Thread Information