User Tag List

Page 1151 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 151 651 1051 1101 1141 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1161 1201 1251 1651 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We had wet snow Wednesday. It sort of melted than froze. Ugh. Slippery in some areas. I believe this weekend is suppose to be warmer, so hopefully it will disappear.

I was up early (5 am) today and headed to the gym. It has been 3 weeks now and I'm using heavier weights. Whoot! I started off at 50 pounds on the seated leg press. Now I'm doing 95. Hopefully I'll get some strong kick a** legs lol.
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, this is probably the latest I've posted here - but it's just because things got bass-ackwards.
    I didn't have a nap in the aft yesterday, so after supper I was really sleepy - asked husband to come lie down for a while - and I woke up at midnight, totally refreshed. Ack! So I just treated it like morning, made coffee, went through emails and other stuff online. Husband woke up after 2. I went back to sleep around 4, I think - but was dozing off and on for a few hours, alternately listening to radio.

Just discovered that Ukrainian Easter is the week after regular one, so that means I have to make sure I do certain shopping next week, because some things won't be available - or on sale - the week after, like a good ham.
    Our cathedral used to do both Eng and Ukr Easter, but they now just do the old calendar. It's too bad, because most of the other parishes have switched.

Hope all of you are having a great day so far - and that it continues that way!

avoncallingu, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

My kidlet is having fun without me a bff night at Lizzie Lee and m
    e (kids hair beauty place ) so here I sit at timmys alone playing talking tom games
    avoncallingu likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday!

Was up at 3 - just finished baking about five dozen meatballs, some for supper tomorrow and others to freeze. I don't often do make-ahead meals.

I won't be able to be up all day with just three hours' sleep, so after I get some more stuff done, I'll head back to snooze a bit later.

Hope you have some R&R time planned this weekend!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Morning Nat meatballs sound good. I keep writing my shopping list and putting on ground beef and pork and taking it back off lol. Won't have much money for April so have gone over my list like 600 times.

Wondering if anyone has tried the tuna casserole or fiesta bake from m and m meat shop. Looks good but both don't have great ratings on their site. Also might be little expensive for me to think about buying this month.
    Natalka and avoncallingu like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would think tuna casserole would be cheap enough to make with pantry ingredients. I wanted some the other day but we didn't have any macaroni (or other small pasta shapes.)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I know, but I have nothing right now until I get money on tuesday. Pretty cheap to make but looking at all options for my groceries and have been re writing my list over and over lol.
    avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea, I know what you mean. There's been times I've looked at the pantry and wondered what to make for a meal. Odds and ends sometimes don't come together for a good meal lol
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

today is a lazy day at home... kidlet is playing plants vrs zombies on hubby's old mini laptop.. and me. meh half watching great gatsby
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Have been up since after two a.m., and just finished doing all of our taxes. Whew!
    Ours isn't complicated, but our son's has carried forward education amounts and a provincial graduate retention program, so I always cross my fingers that I at least came close!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Nat, up earlier every day lol. At least you got a lot of things done.
    Went to the Timmins comedy festival gala show last night. Headlined by Mike Macdonald, but also Erica Sigurdson, and pete Zedlacher. They said stay tuned for an announcment for next years show because it's supposed to be pretty big.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sun, Mar 29th, 2015 at 09:57 AM.
    Natalka, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning

sounds like a fun night, cabmonk!
    mike's made a great recovery!

Name:  monday12.gif
Views: 96
Size:  25.5 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning!

Have been up since after two a.m., and just finished doing all of our taxes. Whew!
    Ours isn't complicated, but our son's has carried forward education amounts and a provincial graduate retention program, so I always cross my fingers that I at least came close!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Nat! Mine are all layed out on the kitchen table but every time I think I've got everything, there seems to be another form to fill in. I am up early too but I should try to get some sleep so that I can tackle them with a clear head later. Congrats on getting yours done!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Mike Macdonald said he was in the psych ward for 26 days after his transplant. Says the doctor came in and asked if he was having any suicidal thoughts..Not until you came in. Doctor thought he was being serious and he was like geez it was a joke, remember comedian over here lol.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good monday morning everyone
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information