User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree515Likes

Thread: Potential Chocolate Promo Problems (renamed)

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by breeka View Post
    I cant return them my kids and hubby ate them it was a treat for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Buy 4 more together (not 2 + 2 ) and get the 8,000 BP ..on 28 th Sep .

Then return these new ones on the older receipt , since they lied to you the first time around

Ofcourse if you want to keep them and don't want to return them that's cool too
    Be sure to buy the same ones on the original receipts because those are the receipts you need to use to do your return. Keep the receipt with the 4 you buy together and hold on to it till you get your points @ Sept 28. You deserved those points! Dumb cashier...

Silk
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it is really funny how some ppl post about others getting to many bars and you see all the time ppl buying crap loads of Nexus for overage, tons of Zantac for overage. I heard that the Nexuss coupons were out and every store I hit they were gone. So here is what I DIDN"T do. I DIDN T go to there facebook and complain. I DIDN'T email them and I DIDN'T come on here and tell every one how angry I was because I missed out. I obviously wasn't quick enough. I DIDN'T condemn all those who used the coupons. I really believe in first come first serve, I also believe that maybe I might miss the Nexxus but something else will come along and maybe I will be quick enough. I think it was all of the people that posted on facebook, all the ones that complained by email and all the ones that cried on the phone that wrecked it. I guess I could hound Nexuss about how upset I am that I don't get to TAKE ADVANGE Of there Coupon and Hoard tons of travel Size Shampoo ( All of this is said sarcastically I really don' have anything against the nexus coupons users ALTHOUGH I AM JELOUS!!!!! LOL Its this jealousy that cancels good deals.)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the deal is when you buy 4 kraft participating products
    Last edited by nothingsweeterthanadeal; Sat, Sep 15th, 2012 at 08:08 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think "moron" is harsh and unnecessary. Misinformed is probably correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    She is a moron and screwed you. i would return the two bars you bought. If you bought four bars you get the points in a couple weeks.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons23 View Post
    I agree.

I hope Shopper's takes away the points earned. They probably won't...but it would be nice to see karma come around for all the people who needed to buy 100+ chocolate bars only to sell them on kijiji to profit.

When Shopper's sees that someone spent $100 on chocolate bars and got more than $100 in points, i think they'll see that as a problem. Stories like this completely turn me off from couponing. I'd rather pay full price then resort to some of the things people do to save a buck.

And to make matters worse, Shopper's now has to pay employees at Head Office to hear complaints from the people that tried to rip them off/ abuse the optimum point system.
    Karma generally bites a person in the butt when they wish bad things to happen to others.
    r0c0upons, Aimz and momgoneawol like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

I didn't get any SDM chocolate because the shelves were not sale marked and the cashiers didn't know what I was talking about LOL... I NEED chocolate to maintain my sparkling personality. Please PM me for my address if you feel guilty for all the extra chocolate you have. Karma will repay you with 8000 MORE optimum bp. honestly.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think "moron" is harsh and unnecessary. Misinformed is probably correct
    thanks for your feedback

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I think it is really funny how some ppl post about others getting to many bars and you see all the time ppl buying crap loads of Nexus for overage, tons of Zantac for overage. I heard that the Nexuss coupons were out and every store I hit they were gone. So here is what I DIDN"T do. I DIDN T go to there facebook and complain. I DIDN'T email them and I DIDN'T come on here and tell every one how angry I was because I missed out. I obviously wasn't quick enough. I DIDN'T condemn all those who used the coupons. I really believe in first come first serve, I also believe that maybe I might miss the Nexxus but something else will come along and maybe I will be quick enough. I think it was all of the people that posted on facebook, all the ones that complained by email and all the ones that cried on the phone that wrecked it. I guess I could hound Nexuss about how upset I am that I don't get to TAKE ADVANGE Of there Coupon and Hoard tons of travel Size Shampoo ( All of this is said sarcastically I really don' have anything against the nexus coupons users ALTHOUGH I AM JELOUS!!!!! LOL Its this jealousy that cancels good deals.)
    I feel a bit stupid. Whats this "nexus" deal?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am pretty sure that Shoppers did NOT lose anything on this deal. Kraft is the one who would be running the promotion in conjunction with Shoppers and Kraft would be the one paying Shoppers for the points that are given out. If anything, Kraft is the one that freaked when they noticed how successful the promotion was and they were the ones who wanted the promotion stopped.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The__Rock View Post
    I am pretty sure that Shoppers did NOT lose anything on this deal. Kraft is the one who would be running the promotion in conjunction with Shoppers and Kraft would be the one paying Shoppers for the points that are given out. If anything, Kraft is the one that freaked when they noticed how successful the promotion was and they were the ones who wanted the promotion stopped.
    The real winner is the gov't of course with all the GST they collected off the chocolate bars. lmao

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They were aware of what they were doing, their marketing department personnel are not stupid.

If you do not feel like participating then don't, but this by no means give you the right to judge those who do and insinuate they are doing something wrong to 'save a buck'.

Shoppers employees are there to hear consumers complaints, regardless of what their issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons23 View Post
    I agree.

I hope Shopper's takes away the points earned. They probably won't...but it would be nice to see karma come around for all the people who needed to buy 100+ chocolate bars only to sell them on kijiji to profit.

When Shopper's sees that someone spent $100 on chocolate bars and got more than $100 in points, i think they'll see that as a problem. Stories like this completely turn me off from couponing. I'd rather pay full price then resort to some of the things people do to save a buck.

And to make matters worse, Shopper's now has to pay employees at Head Office to hear complaints from the people that tried to rip them off/ abuse the optimum point system.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wal Mart sells trial sized Nexus shampoo for less than a coupon value which was floating around
    I think the shampoo was $2.22 and the coupon was save $3 on any Nexus product - resulting in a small overage on each one you purchase

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoJ View Post
    I feel a bit stupid. Whats this "nexus" deal?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    I didn't get any SDM chocolate because the shelves were not sale marked and the cashiers didn't know what I was talking about LOL... I NEED chocolate to maintain my sparkling personality. Please PM me for my address if you feel guilty for all the extra chocolate you have. Karma will repay you with 8000 MORE optimum bp. honestly.

No, no.....send me the chocolate bars, you are too lovely already.....it's me that needs chocolate intervention.....honest!

J
    kidsteph and couponandoff like this.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I haven't been on SC this week, so I missed this promo when you could get a ton of bars, but me and hubby each bought 4 today, so I'm happy with my 16,000 points! But I will say that I probably would have purchased about 38ish bars to use them for my piano students Christmas treats and happily would have reaped the benefits of the points! Hubby would probably never let me spend hundreds of dollars on chocolates for Shoppers points cuz we don't have that much expendable money!!
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was told today that the promo was infact run by Kraft. I just saw this OMG even I think this is excessive.
    http://www.wonderfulwaterloo.com/sho...9388#post39388

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information