User Tag List

Page 108 of 493 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I am a super duper big dork! I have lost my mind! I already told you all about the "cupons".. Well, guess what I did now?!?!?!?!?

Yup, you guessed it... I messed up a different gift. Can any of you ladies tell me what a COUPPON is?

**face palm**

Note to self: STOP! (LOL!)
    that is too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    OMG i was browsing Etsy , It's a Budda pug!!!!!!! I am making mister roll himself up in my area rug(DS) get this for me for Christmas. I AM IN LOVE with this.
    He is really cute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    so (forewarning this may be gross) since its starting to get cold out.. it apparently may be best to check the inside of your cups before making hot drinks. spent the morning in the rain came in to heat up a coffee took it out of the mikey went to put my sugar in and floating...dead ... was a spider. EWWWWWWWW
    Yikes!! I am glad you noticed it before you drank!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Or as Coyote would say, poop your pantaloons!

Seriously, I would freak.. I have a severe spider phobia, especially for anything larger than my pinky nail, and that is above my head. Two weeks ago I went to pick the last of the peppers in the garden, grabbed one no problem, went in to the garden to the other side, about to walk in and noticed a huge, HUGE HUGE spider in a web between the peppers & tomatoes. Including the legs, it had to be atleast 3 inches in diameter, and kind of a pale colour with dark spots. I FREAKED... luckily, my BF came home as I was still freaking out and killed it. I described it to my co-worker, and she said it sounded like a yellow garden spider.. I said what? This is normal in gardens? Still, haven't gone back to pick the rest of the peppers, and get shivers everytime I think of it.
    LOL spiders freak me out too! But my sister will just run and put a cup over it and let someone deal with it when they come home! LOL

Buddy if you could have something off the Shopping Channel that cost $25 or less (preferrably including S&H), what would it be??
    I don't watch the Shopping Channel. I did a long time ago and noticed everything I want is way too expensive! lol like the cricut!! Any Christmas ornaments would be great!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I managed to get out and get my buddy another gift!! I wanted to stay out longer but my daughter isn't feeling well! I am just happy I got the one I was really wanting!!!

I just found out why my daughter isn't "feeling well" she thinks everyone in her class hates her. She has some medical problems that make her act younger then the others and her impulse control isn't very good. So she is being left out and doesn't want to go to school anymore! We are suppose to move in the new year most likely Jan so I hope the next school is better because they aren't really doing anything to help her where she is!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    almost everything
    mostly clothes
    What is your astrological sign?
    Sagitarrius

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post
    I managed to get out and get my buddy another gift!! I wanted to stay out longer but my daughter isn't feeling well! I am just happy I got the one I was really wanting!!!

I just found out why my daughter isn't "feeling well" she thinks everyone in her class hates her. She has some medical problems that make her act younger then the others and her impulse control isn't very good. So she is being left out and doesn't want to go to school anymore! We are suppose to move in the new year most likely Jan so I hope the next school is better because they aren't really doing anything to help her where she is!
    Aww, that's a shame I hope things get better for her,other people's kids really suck sometimes eh? My boy was bullied at school too.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Buddy: What is something you would like for yourself but are to cheap to buy without a coupon?
    I only buy clothes if they are on clearance, or a super discount, if that counts? Or, already on my list, the Dove Nourishing Oil Shampoo & Conditioner.. it's my favourite, but I won't buy it without an HV coupon, as I cannot spend more than $1 on shampoo...

What is your astrological sign?
    Sagitarrius (My B-Day is Dec 6th, and I'll be Forty!!! If my buddy wishes to send me a pick-me-up for that day, I'll need it!)
    my is dec 11 and will also be 40 lol
    bluzsuz likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Aww, that's a shame I hope things get better for her,other people's kids really suck sometimes eh? My boy was bullied at school too.
    Its so hard and I just don't know what to do for her! I know she is different from other kids. But she is such a good kid at heart and she is constantly crying because she doesn't want to go to school. I am moving in the new year to a smaller town and I am hoping and praying things will get better!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Jule. Im SO sorry to hear that. my heart goes out to her. i hope things improve.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

HEH Buddy.. do you wear an apron while cooking/baking.?
    i havent but not saying i wouldnt
    Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    No, I do not.

Buddy, is there any samples you're always wanting and would like me to throw in your package?
    i love them ...especially because i go away for work so sample sizes of everything is great

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Oh buddy,

are you offended if someone gets you treats at bulk barn and puts them in a tin or baggie??
    i would love it

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........don't even know what to say to that!! just wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Just made a HUGE batch of hamburger parmesan cassarole. A double batch for the oven and two into the freezer. Does anyone else batch cook?? Favorite recipes if so?

G
    i had tonnes of fresh tomatos from the garden so i made 2 batches of freezer salsa and a massive stock pot full of freezer spaghetti sauce. if anyone wants i can send the links for them.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Lazy Cabbage Rolls
    In the crockpot mix 1 lb browned ground beef (I've used turkey too)
    a can of tomatoes (diced, pureed or sauce if that's what you have)
    about 1/2 cup uncooked rice
    2 or 3 cups of cabbage shredded (when really lazy I use a package of coleslaw since it's already shredded)
    salt & pepper
    Cook on low for 8 hours or so (rice should be cooked)
    Voila!

I do similar for lazy lasagna, just throw noodles, sauce, meat & some cottage cheese, spinach, into the crock pot and cook until it's done.
    i am a lazy cook too!! i will have to write these down. gonna need some simple and quick recipes in about 2 months!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juliep_coupons View Post

your poor girl!!!! I hope that things get better for her. just found out that my son is having issues at school too!! he is very very smart but does not know how to socialize with kids his age. he is very interruptive (not in class though) and very forward and outspoken. we now have been referred to a child psychologist who specializes in behaviour disorders and developmental delays. waiting to hear about an appointment.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

oh Jule. Im SO sorry to hear that. my heart goes out to her. i hope things improve.
    Thanks. I just don't know what else to do for her.

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post

your poor girl!!!! I hope that things get better for her. just found out that my son is having issues at school too!! he is very very smart but does not know how to socialize with kids his age. he is very interruptive (not in class though) and very forward and outspoken. we now have been referred to a child psychologist who specializes in behaviour disorders and developmental delays. waiting to hear about an appointment.
    I am trying to get her evaluated.. I did a big vent in the parenting section hoping for more ideas! My doctor is on Maternity leave and its hard to get into the doctor covering for her.. I have an appt next week and I am going to get the checklists for ADHD etc. And I really hope once they get back to the doctor we can be referred to someone that can help! My daughter just has so many medical issues that are causing everything to be more of a problem... 5 brain tumors, sensory integration dysfunction (her hearing is magnified and she is very loud), OCD, impulse control problems, possible ADHD (I have done the parent checklists for ADHD and she definitely is in the range) How long has it taken for you to get a referral or appointment??

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy would you prefer me to send some FPC's / HV coupons, or all presents.
    i would be extremely happy and appreciative either way

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Julie or Shawlightning.. if either of you need any info at all regarding the medical info about your kids. ie diagnoses etc. or anything with school. let me know. i have a ><wee but of experience.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Julie or Shawlightning.. if either of you need any info at all regarding the medical info about your kids. ie diagnoses etc. or anything with school. let me know. i have a ><wee but of experience.
    We had seen a behavior Doc here in London when she was 5 we new she had OCD and I thought possibly ADHD. The doc said yes to both but b/c of her other medical problems (at the time just 3 brain tumors) he thought it was too early for meds for ADHD. And I was worried about what meds could do!

So he retired and we were referred to another doctor. And he saw her for about 5 mins and said nope its not ADHD its Sensory Integration Disfunction and dismissed the ADHD.

All her teachers thinks she has it and I have thought so for a long time and everything is just getting so much worse!

I would love any info or help!!

Page 108 of 493 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Thread Information