User Tag List

Page 243 of 493 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

So I had a "stop me dead" in an aisle at Rexall tonight. I'm there to take advantage of their sale on Herbal Essence and use up my BOGOS.

ANYWAY, I turn around and there is a cute medium size displayer that has Poise Liners on it. The sign says "Poise Petite Pack Liners $3 (16 count)". The displayer says "save $3 on Poise Petite Pack Liners"--- HUH?!?!??!?!?!?

I pull out a pack... yup, $3 peelie on them. So, I "bought" 6. Completly free.... tons still there.. do people not watch for these things.

If you're going to be out and about you might want to check your Rexalls

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    hmmm just reading about mega 134,000 =$300...... 95,000 =$210................for almost the same amount of points..my 6 redemptions would turn into 4 larger ones giving me $1200 to spend.....if I did 6 redemptions ar the lower level would give me $1260 to spend....and with it only being on for 1 day I am not even going to have enough time to redeem all my points anyways as I am also in a craft/bake sale that day !
    Aww! Boo to that!! lol I won't be able to get to the Sat 20x event tomorrow so looks like I will just be redeeming for the $210! Still better then not having the points to redeem at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    So I had a "stop me dead" in an aisle at Rexall tonight. I'm there to take advantage of their sale on Herbal Essence and use up my BOGOS.

ANYWAY, I turn around and there is a cute medium size displayer that has Poise Liners on it. The sign says "Poise Petite Pack Liners $3 (16 count)". The displayer says "save $3 on Poise Petite Pack Liners"--- HUH?!?!??!?!?!?

I pull out a pack... yup, $3 peelie on them. So, I "bought" 6. Completly free.... tons still there.. do people not watch for these things.

Lucky find!!! That is awesome that they ended up free!!!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Sorry totally off topic but is anyone sitting around on a Friday night just as bored as i am right now??? Nothing like Harry & His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs on a Friday night! LOL
    I am very bored as well! Watching Harry Potter 1 and going through boxes in the basement! Finding stuff to pack/donate/trash before I move next month!! I am hoping to get the keys just before Christmas so I don't have to hurry and try to move new years eve!!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Oh boy... You're making me nervous!! Of course after I shipped it to you... Since then, I've been seeing so many other things I would have wanted to get you too! Ahhh
    Same here...I kept watching for a specific item I wanted to buy, and of course I stumbled upon it today...

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I opened the boxes and wow! I can't wait for Dec 1 I explained to Jackson that we'd be opening one present a day but he was more interested in playing so we'll have to discuss it again when he's paying attention. Might help keep me honest too. I can't figure out what anything is lol, I've never been any good at that.
    Attachment 146707

Love that paper!

hmmm just reading about mega 134,000 =$300...... 95,000 =$210................for almost the same amount of points..my 6 redemptions would turn into 4 larger ones giving me $1200 to spend.....if I did 6 redemptions ar the lower level would give me $1260 to spend....and with it only being on for 1 day I am not even going to have enough time to redeem all my points anyways as I am also in a craft/bake sale that day !
    Holy smokes! That is AWESOME! HOW do you get SO many points???
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I'm counting.....days till Dec 1 for mega redemption and opening my first gift...haven't gotten it yet so we'll see who it's from. I think I've narrowed it down to about 10 people.

Christmas spirit is completely buzzing now...I'm going to be hand making all my christmas cards this week and starting to write them. =)
    Armygirl76 and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Yuck.. that's crappy! Was looking forward to the $250 and was excited with the $300 rumour, but for 134,000? Not so mega now.. what a letdown.. where did you read this?
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

My 3 guess would be this - only have 6 people left on my list and I am gonna take a wild guess my buddy is also my kids buddy and someone I have never had before but I could totally be wrong and would LOVE a gift from anyone

Snuffaluffagus
    YellowTamborine
    Mrs.Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    So question who are your top 3 guess as to who your buddy is?
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sat, Nov 17th, 2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Yuck.. that's crappy! Was looking forward to the $250 and was excited with the $300 rumour, but for 134,000? Not so mega now.. what a letdown.. where did you read this?
    Agreed - I'm not so fond of this...the highest level is less value for the points than the 95,000 level (if my math is right)...am I calculating this correctly? (IF this is the deal with the 'mega' redemption)

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    over in the sdm sub forum...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Agreed - I'm not so fond of this...the highest level is less value for the points than the 95,000 level (if my math is right)...am I calculating this correctly? (IF this is the deal with the 'mega' redemption)
    yup my math calculates it as less also

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post

I found a good sale at my local Co-op there other day... they have their 10 for $10 every so often. I was going to use my $1.00 coupons for the mug cakes (the regular price being 1.79) i was going there to buy them anyways. I got there turns out its on of the items that are $1.00 a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! I bought 9 boxes lol!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

hey buddy your package is in transit in Missisauga...............
    juliejolie and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I keep finding more things for my buddy! Wish I had the means and money to keep buying more.

Trying to decide if I want to take a walk in the rain to my nearby rexall to look for the liners...but I'm so warm and cozy inside.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    I found a good sale at my local Co-op there other day... they have their 10 for $10 every so often. I was going to use my $1.00 coupons for the mug cakes (the regular price being 1.79) i was going there to buy them anyways. I got there turns out its on of the items that are $1.00 a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! I bought 9 boxes lol!
    Great deal! I have so many Mug cake coupons and haven't seen a deal for them in a long time.

I did my first ever 20x the points today. Pretty exciting lol.
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Santa Peachy delivered my package from the lovely Jezebel today . I will take a picture and let you all share. I see some homemade salsa in there (whoooo haaaaa). I am really scared about looking to far because I will start shaking everything lol
    Jezebel, scbpooh, NickiB and 7 others like this.

Thread Information