User Tag List

Page 281 of 493 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh Slambert.. you call the tree 'not decorated'?? r u kidding.. i'd love to have my tree look that good. until we find a better price MUCH lower price on flights to Germany... looks like i'll be holding off on trains for awhile. will update if this changes. (like we win the lottery or we change our minds about going... or ie he goes and I stay home)
    scbpooh and slambert like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ookay train plans are a changing....some of you are still tied up with sc exchanges...some of you either can't ride or conduct a train.....I am thinking of holding a train within a train.....what do you guys think ? we have all seen stuff we wished we would have bought/sent/made ect ...

so I was thinking of making a list of those who want to ride and you could either have your same buddy or I could match you with someone else...no need to send wishlists as we all have answered lots of questions..

as for how many items you send....totally up to the sender...but this doesn't mean hurry off to dollarama ...I know I shouldn't have to say this but I will get many p'ms asking me if this is okay...

your items could be bought /made by you/made by someone else...baked ect

please quote this if you are interested
    I'm in!
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

ookay train plans are a changing....some of you are still tied up with sc exchanges...some of you either can't ride or conduct a train.....I am thinking of holding a train within a train.....what do you guys think ? we have all seen stuff we wished we would have bought/sent/made ect ...

so I was thinking of making a list of those who want to ride and you could either have your same buddy or I could match you with someone else...no need to send wishlists as we all have answered lots of questions..

as for how many items you send....totally up to the sender...but this doesn't mean hurry off to dollarama ...I know I shouldn't have to say this but I will get many p'ms asking me if this is okay...

Sounds like lots of fun!!! Me please

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'm in for that!

I'm so proud of myself! I planned like a champ this year! Normally i'm one of the crazies who are still hunting for gifts with a week to go but this year i am pretty much DONE!! I've actually been shopping since the summer and hitting up the good sales so saved a butt load this year! OMG seriously what did i ever do without couponing before? Such a life saver!

Moral of the story I actually have spare cash for another train! woo hoo!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

AND there's a huge craft sale in calgary next weekend that i'm going to!
    Jezebel and garbagepicker like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

sounds like fun

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    heh Slambert.. you call the tree 'not decorated'?? r u kidding.. i'd love to have my tree look that good. until we find a better price MUCH lower price on flights to Germany... looks like i'll be holding off on trains for awhile. will update if this changes. (like we win the lottery or we change our minds about going... or ie he goes and I stay home)
    Thank you We just have to add the ornaments and it's done...the ribbon is something new I'm trying this year, and I think I like it I'm hoping to get the ornaments on tomorrow night I have 5 Epicure parties this week so we are trying to cram a little bit of decorating in here and there.

My package was late arriving to my buddy so I had my shipping refunded so I have a little extra for another train, and being homemade will make it more affordable, but I did have to think about it being so close to Christmas. I still have the stocking stuffers to buy and some gifts for hubby

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

any chance we can have mail day after boxing day sales?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

whooo I got my living room clean! It was a monstorous effort. Now I might be able to find a space for my tree and start to get festive!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok well more people in here than in a tea room. so i'll ask here im planning on makin these and need to know if i make them today will they be ok until sunday if i baggy them all not freeze them and keep them away from heat.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/245446248412823889/
    http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=...allow+reindeer
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

ok well more people in here than in a tea room. so i'll ask here im planning on makin these and need to know if i make them today will they be ok until sunday if i baggy them all not freeze them and keep them away from heat.
    They should be fine, but keep them out of the fridge too, they will sweat when they come out. We make chocolate spoons at my daycare every year for the parents about 2 weeks ahead of time and they are always fine.
    Jezebel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

OMG I love those! I have no idea what the answer to your question is but I want to make these now!
    Jezebel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I am in if it if can be a smaller package

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    OMG I love those! I have no idea what the answer to your question is but I want to make these now!
    I still want to make the kitkat sleds!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yes mail day can be after boxing day kinda holding the boxing day/ extra Dec train in the same thread...are we being sneaky LOL
    missbee217 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

DD taking a rare nap, so im watching Love Actually!
    Jezebel and CouponLadybird like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information