User Tag List

Page 279 of 493 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Not at all related to your question LOL...but I thought you might like this

Attachment 148235

Awwwwwwww I trade both my kids and Dh for him lo aren't they the sweetest puppies, mine are curled up on my lap right now
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sun, Nov 25th, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
    coyote00 and missbee217 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Tree is finally up and advent gifts are under. Now to finish my shopping this weekend and then relax for the month of December!!!Name:  tree.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  53.3 KB
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 3 others like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My tree was all set up but the my huge cat who thinks he is a dog deside to knock it down because we wouldn't feed him. He does this when he wants something usually food and we won't give it to him he gets up on the counter and sweeps thing onto the floor. He must have been really angry to take down the whole tree. Sigh so back to square one
    Jezebel, Melissa13 and missbee217 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    BUDDDDDDDYYYYYY! I saw the Coffee beans at McD's today!!! Do you still want some??? Do you have them in your area yet?

I can't go into a store anymore and not wonder if Pumpkin would like that!!
    OMG!! We don't have them here yet... I so would super duper love you(more-cause I already do) if they were mailed to me!

Christmas shopping = done! Cuba for hubby and I in Jan... Everyone else has been finished around August(I'm crazy like that)-- Have to get a few things for Abigail.. but we didn't know who she was going to be or we would have finished shopping for her too.

I am SUPER excited for Dec 1!
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sun, Nov 25th, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 3 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    My tree was all set up but the my huge cat who thinks he is a dog deside to knock it down because we wouldn't feed him. He does this when he wants something usually food and we won't give it to him he gets up on the counter and sweeps thing onto the floor. He must have been really angry to take down the whole tree. Sigh so back to square one
    omigosh Jezz does that all the time when I try to ignore her she starts throwing stuff she can reach onto the floor thankfully she stays off the counter....or so I think..if she does go on the table or counter it has to be while I am out LOL

okay who wants to host the next train ??? my only request is the train must include 1 or 2 homemade item....doesn't have to be made by you ..or something you have baked or canned ect....

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

BUDDDDDDDYYYYYY! I saw the Coffee beans at McD's today!!! Do you still want some??? Do you have them in your area yet?

I can't go into a store anymore and not wonder if Pumpkin would like that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    omigosh Jezz does that all the time when I try to ignore her she starts throwing stuff she can reach onto the floor thankfully she stays off the counter....or so I think..if she does go on the table or counter it has to be while I am out LOL

okay who wants to host the next train ??? my only request is the train must include 1 or 2 homemade item....doesn't have to be made by you ..or something you have baked or canned ect....

sneeking in here to look around....looks good Pumpkin
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Nov 26th, 2012 at 01:48 AM.
    Armygirl76 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

OMG browsing the tv and come across Extreme Cougar Wives OMG - I am amazed and sick to my stomach all at once, must go to bed now after watching a 25yr old man with a 76yr old lady making plans to go up to their room together!!! What else can TLC come up with!!!

Jezebel, I don't mind conducting if you need someone
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Nov 26th, 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG browsing the tv and come across Extreme Cougar Wives OMG - I am amazed and sick to my stomach all at once, must go to bed now after watching a 25yr old man with a 76yr old lady making plans to go up to their room together!!! What else can TLC come up with!!!

Jezebel, I don't mind conducting if you need someone
    yay thank you Peachy

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

My mom hasn't been to my house in 15 years and I don't expect her anytime soon lol, she was supposed to come for my 40th and Xmas this year but her new excuse is sore knees. The last 7 years were 'effects from having shingles in her sinuses', before that she just didn't want to fly... the list goes on. Little bit of a sore subject here
    BTW she lives in BC....

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

sorry to hear. I'm in BC. Not sure how far I live but let me know if you want me to drop anything of for her that could help or bring her holiday cheer!

My mom hasn't been to my house in 15 years and I don't expect her anytime soon lol, she was supposed to come for my 40th and Xmas this year but her new excuse is sore knees. The last 7 years were 'effects from having shingles in her sinuses', before that she just didn't want to fly... the list goes on. Little bit of a sore subject here
    BTW she lives in BC....
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My parent's used to come about 3 times a year but now I'm lucky if they come for Christmas. This year they've decided to come for Jackson's birthday for the day, and then for "a few" days at Christmas which means they'll arrive around 4 on Christmas Eve and leave first thing Boxing Day. We normally go see them every long weekend from Easter to Thanksgiving. And sometimes for a week in summer. They live near Picton ON which is where Sandbanks Provincial Park is, fabulous beach The longest they have been here is when I was in hospital having Jackson, I went in on the Monday and came home on the following Saturday so they stayed with my dog lol. And cleaned. They always clean. Even if I just finished vacuuming they pull it out again. I've kind of given up ever living up to my mom's standards. Growing up once the carpet was vacuumed, with those perfect lines, we weren't allowed to walk on it as we'd get footprints on there. So yeah. I've gone the complete opposite direction lol.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    YAY!!!!! Super excited for the next train!!!
    I'm done Christmas shopping, and I can't wait to start shopping (and crafting!) for another buddy!!!
    I actually have a project in the works that I hope to include in the next train

We're on day 1 without Grandpa -feel lost already....we were SOOO looking forward to the break -but now we miss him...LOL. Funny how 1 persons presence/absence can totally change the dynamics of the house.

Re family: my parents always come here for Christmas (for up to 2 weeks ) ...I too can't/don't live up to their standards in housekeeping. With the two of them it is possible to keep the house perfect all the time, with a toddler, pre teen and a senior -I'm pretty happy if we go 5 min without it looking like a bomb went off again! I gave up trying to impress them long ago.

Love seeing the pictures of everyone's Christmas trees I can't wait to get ours!!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Nov 26th, 2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: need more coffee.....can't spell

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  coyote00-albums-stuff-picture148302-cougar.png
Views: 158
Size:  124.3 KB

QUOTE=Peachykeen2007;5113546]OMG browsing the tv and come across Extreme Cougar Wives OMG - I am amazed and sick to my stomach all at once, must go to bed now after watching a 25yr old man with a 76yr old lady making plans to go up to their room together!!! What else can TLC come up with!!!

Jezebel, I don't mind conducting if you need someone [/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm so excited that Dec 1st is less than a week away.... It's also my DD's 1st birthday party that day so we'll be super busy

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

still can't believe Saturday is December.. where the heck did this year go.. i have a feeling this christmas is going to come alot faster then it has before.
    really hoping by tonite to have my dining room back.. and hubbies collection of records to be all back downstairs. then i can organize all of my stuff in one room. clean up whatever else that needs to be done. preprare for baking.
    after making a decision about going on a trip in 2014...hubby looked up the cost of JUST the flight.. holy crap. $3-4000 for just the flight.. may be reconsidering this idea. that would mean needing to save an EXTRA $1000 a MONTH to go.
    i started to watch that show last night.. eww! to each their own but really.. no thanks.
    PammieD and missbee217 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information