User Tag List

Page 307 of 493 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I hope he'll enjoy it when he's in a crafty mood...my son says that stuff is AWESOME...LOL so I hope you guys have some fun with it
    Oh I'm sure we will, he was very impressed with the butterfly I made lol, he just has a short attention span, by the time I figured out what we were supposed to be doing with it he had moved on. I've never seen it before but I like that it was easy to use, I'll be looking for more
    Jezebel and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

hello day 2............today i got a small picture frame for baby's picture and a $1 J&J Baby call in. Thanks so much wendyjane!!! can't wait until i have a pic to put in the frame!!!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 2 - A beautiful pink butterfly box handmade by Armygirl76's lovely daughter, Hailey! Along with a birthday card for Maile! This box also has two windows for photos and its my daughter's fav colour & has butterflies (our fav) and has DD's name on it! Maile loves it! And I think I love it more! Please send our thanks to Hailey for us! Maile blows many kisses your way~ I am blown away by how creative your DD is! WOW

This photo doesn't do it justice! It's sooo pretty in person
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 12 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

HAPPY 1 st Birthday Maile !!!!!

I am so glad she like it Hailey is going to be so happy she has been so excited for you and your DD to open it. I will be utilizing her skills on the mini train.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On day 2 my wonderful buddy got me Wilton Christmas cake bags LOVE Them thank you TML HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit because the pictures off my pone are so HUGE i will post pics once a week.
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 11:03 AM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Day 2 for me is a merry Christmas snow man stake! I will attempt at putting it in ground later, it has been SUPER cold here. Thank you so much!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    HAPPY 1 st Birthday Maile !!!!!

I am so glad she like it Hailey is going to be so happy she has been so excited for you and your DD to open it. I will be utilizing her skills on the mini train.
    thank you!
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

momto2ks...
    My kids will have to open todays gift tomorrow, as we did receive a parcel notice this week (I am presuming that is what it is for...), but I have been stuck at home, so did not get a chance to pick it up yet...
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

On the second day of advent my lovely Jezebel gave to me....

A very pretty set of napkins and matching paper plates

Thanks Jezebel, much needed items at this time of year .

Update on the peachy coyote evening: Kaluha & Magic Mike and Savages movie, mini spring rolls, chicken fingers, paralyzers, grape coolers and morning coffee. Yup, we both came out just fine .

I am off for redemption number 2 at SDM, prepared this time (peachy declined my offer to go on this one LMAO)

Then off to London Drugs this afternoon for some lady products, hairspray and advil.

I hope you are all enjoying your lovely gifts; I certainly am enjoying hearing and seeing them all. I owe a picture and will do I promise. Have aSuper Sunday everyone

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Happy Day of Birthing to you Julie!! I have a friends who says that to the mom's on their kids bday's - it's a lot of work getting these kids!

Day 2 from Briwantstosave was for Hubby - being the stinker that he always is - he won't open it til Xmas... But of course I peeked!! Two decorations for his HUGE Xmas Village, 2 bottles of Body Shop coconut hand sanitizer and a bottle of Dial body wash. Absolutely perfect.

We took all our redemption stuff down to hubbie's work last night, and set it all out on a huge work table. I will take pics of it today - I feel like Gollum and it'a all 'my precious'....

If you are redeeming today or not - check out the shampoo aisle at SDM - I went to get some stuff there yesterday, one of them being lots of Head and Shoulders when a LARGE ORANGE $3 PEELIE on the Clear shampoo was shining like a light from heaven - and to top it off it was on sale for $3.99. So I quickly changed plans and pretty much cleared the shelf. I had planned on $24 worth of H&S (6 bottles) and was able to get 24 Bottles of the Clear for less. Whoooo hoooooo! that was my start the car for the day. And when I went through the cash again a little while later the cashier I had was telling the other cashiers about it.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    momto2ks...
    My kids will have to open todays gift tomorrow, as we did receive a parcel notice this week (I am presuming that is what it is for...), but I have been stuck at home, so did not get a chance to pick it up yet...
    Hmmm. It should not have come parcel mail. I mailed it as an oversize envelope. If you don't get it tomorrow let me know and I will send out a replacement

Did you find the envelopes for you? There should be 4 envelopes for the first few days
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hello Day 2

4 new lipsticks for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Bluz

**pic to follow**

Here is one of the lipsticks with my little beauty queen(please know, we don't *really* put make up on her)--- also, my mother didn't want to be in the pic--didnt know how else to do it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 9 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Being listening to the christmas CD CLB made us, I completely LOVE it!! Thanks soooooo much! I have already caught hubby humming 'I want a hippopotamus for Christmas' LOL
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Wow! Day 2 prezzie is a box from Vistaprint of business card size "Thanks for the trade! Please don't forget to leave feedback" notes with my trade name on them!! Awesome!! Thanks Pumpkin! :D (ill try to post a pic later...)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Day 2 Adult presents - $2 Orville Redenbacher coupons - love these coupons!!!

Day 2 Kids presents - are not open but I can see threw the envelope FPC Kinder Egg's for both my boys - Riley will be excited to see that

THANK YOU snuffalufagus

Thread Information