User Tag List

Page 257 of 493 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    LOVE! Now I want to see a collection of your whole purse/bag FAMILY! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    I'd love to see it too, please . It might give me some ideas to add to my collection of a single Longchamp messenger bag I've had way too many years, lol.

My parcels are still in transit. Hopefully they'll arrive before the weekend *fingers crossed.* To my little buddy, there are two boxes. The first day's gifts are only wrapped in tissue paper on the bottom of the box marked day #1 because there are too many pieces to wrap individually...and I hate wrapping stuff not perfectly box-shaped, lol.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So when I received my gift I forgot to take pics I was just so excited! I took a pic of my pre-gifts but not the rest of it so Kayden and i just sat here and drug everything out of its hiding spot under the tree skirt so we could take some pics. He was was too excited to have gifts sitting here and not being able to open them so i cheated and let him open 3B. i told him they werwe things for mommy and not him but he would listen. He was alittle upset when he found out I was right!

This first pic is gifts under my tree (gift 3b was the towels and scissors on the arm of the couch), and 2nd pic is my pre- gifts
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by scbpooh; Wed, Nov 21st, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 5 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I actually cut out all the tags myself. no cricut here.. yet. and the scrabble tile ornament idea i saw on pinterest. i kicked it up a notch a little. im going to take a pic in a couple of minutes and send it to jeze to post.

Congratulations Auntie Slam. a big beautiful boy im sure. my son weighed 9lb 4.. now hes nearly 6 and nothin but skin and bones. LOL
    im going to have to do a little work for my 'little' buddy. she's going to 'freak' out happy. can't wait to see her face.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

funny pooh.. set up my tree last night. both kids saw it.. and were like..thats IT??? (then my husband casually mentioned he'd goin to kick butt to clean up the basement so he can get out all 5 of my trees for me to decorate) @@~! what??? um NO thats it.. yeesh will have to see what happens.
    then i put all my gifts under my tree and my son came back i and goes WOW theres even prezzies already... right on.. *insert record scratch stop here* (you know the sound)... i was like. UM NO don't think so they are all mine.. should have seen his face.. LMAO too funny.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I love the scrabble ornaments! I have been looking at them on pintrest and thinking about making some. Need to find some scrabble tiles first though.

I have a feeling that missbee is my buddy! hehehe you said it has a loooong way to go and since you are out east and I am out west and the other BC'er that I'm aware of already has her package...must be me! Or I could be totally wrong! I've been watching for the parcel van lady!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I got my package!!!! Thank you Jezebel, it looks amazing! I can't wait to see what's under that paper You had me totally fooled..LOL I'm glad I was home when the mail man came or I would have needed assistance to get it to the car..that box was HUGE...I've been spoiled, thank you

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    O-M-G!!!

I went to take Shammi for a walk and I come home to a delivery notice. (UGH!)

BUT.... I put my "CSI Couponing Hat" on and typed in the the delivery card number to see where it came from.

AHA!! Pictou, NS . I only know 1 lady from there..... BLUZSUZ!!!

I don't have to see my parcel to start thanking you!! I'm soooooooooo excited to pick it out later today. Pictures will be posted.
    YAY!!!!
    I had soooooooooooo much fun shopping for you as you know I feel we were seperated at birth hahahahah
    Sorry I didn't send any open me now - as you can tell there was JUST enough room.

Got my computer back just now so will catch up on what I missed in the last 24 hours!

2012/11/21 11:40 SAULT STE MARIE Item available for pickup at Post Office STATION MALL PO
    08:40 SAULT STE MARIE Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    06:50 SAULT STE MARIE Item processed at local delivery facility
    2012/11/19 16:24 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    00:16 MONTREAL Item in transit
    2012/11/18 20:39 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    2012/11/16 06:16 HALIFAX Item in transit
    03:01 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2012/11/15 08:54 PICTOU Item accepted at the Post Office

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I am sorry to say that I still haven't recieved a parcel notification..... but then again I spent the day hunting and didn't make it to town to check the mail. I figured that " water nevers boils in a watched pot" so I am hoping that not going today will mean that everything I am waiting for will all be there tomorrow :D Yess PammieD, all that chocolate is an "eat me NOW" treat, I had to buy a couple of extra boxes just so that my DH would quit snitchin' them out of your box. I made him replace every one that he took too.....
    fingers crossed your parcel notice comes today! it doesnt say where it is, otherwise I would have told you
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Here's the photo of DD, my Mum & I with "Mrs. Claus" yesterday. Is it just me, or is that one super grumpy looking elf on the left??
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 9 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Hi all! Been super MIA for th past few days. Sorry about that. Had a super crappy day that kept going for 2 or 3 more and kept me a little too busy for my liking.

Received my package today from whoever lives in Chatham. Not sure who you are but thank you!

Buddy yours still says in transit but should be with you by Friday. My husband is actually away training in a city very close to yours I should have just flown it out with him haha....if it were't so big that is
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Trish maybe?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Hi all! Been super MIA for th past few days. Sorry about that. Had a super crappy day that kept going for 2 or 3 more and kept me a little too busy for my liking.

Received my package today from whoever lives in Chatham. Not sure who you are but thank you!

Buddy yours still says in transit but should be with you by Friday. My husband is actually away training in a city very close to yours I should have just flown it out with him haha....if it were't so big that is
    Trish is your buddy!
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

I opened the box from someone who had my DS Alex for a buddy. I'm not sure who you are so please let me know so I can thank you!!!!
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Trish is your buddy!
    Yup i am 0 for 3 or 4 or however may trains i've been on now. I can't remember....either way i clearly should not try guessing hahahaha
    Last edited by YellowTamborine; Wed, Nov 21st, 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    LOVE! Now I want to see a collection of your whole purse/bag FAMILY! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    I'd love to see it too, please . It might give me some ideas to add to my collection of a single Longchamp messenger bag I've had way too many years, lol.
    Here you go ladies:
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.

Thread Information