User Tag List

Page 18 of 493 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Oh k8 the sifter is a great idea!!! That is one of those things you want and never remember to look for...I'd like to change my answer to the under $10 question to include a sifter...LOL I'm an idea stealer today
    snuffaluffagus and K8's Fate like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post

My questions for both adults and children:
    What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general?
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind?
    Hobbies?
    My favorite color is teal or blue

I am huge runner it is my absolute passion ( beside couponing)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

k um i slept in and missed alot.. and didn't answer my own wish questions.
    will think of these for sure
    as for colors.
    mine: probably jewel tone colors
    hubbies: maroon (burgandy)
    son1-blue
    son2- lime green

sports hobbies/ they are into nascar. no other sports thank goodness.
    hobbies. they are all into wood working/ fixing stuff
    me- crafts/decorating/baking
    Last edited by MrsSunshine; Sun, Oct 7th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    ok. im adding another ole fav. for my upcoming buddy

3 additional wishes under $10 - Baby asprin or daily low dose, Lint brush, melon ball scooper
    3 additional wishes under $5 - Bread Yeast, christmas cards, herb seeds, coasters
    3 additional wishes under $2 - gum (juicy fruit, trident whitning, excel), shoe string licorice, ribbon candy
    and can these be dollar store or NO. They can all be dollar store if you can find them
    Personalized things with name on it: Bookmarks, stickers, keychains, pens.

Cookbooks: Pasta YUMMY

What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? Black, hot pink, hunter green
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? Golfing
    Hobbies? Reading, sketching, going to take up card making
    juliejolie likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I guess I should respond to this

" I have read and understand all the Pkge Train Rules/Guidlines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky

Jezebel I would love a seat on both train A & B - working on wishlist now for each

Kids names - Riley (boy) 5yrs & Kayden (boy) will be 2 on Dec 18th

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Dollar store? Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a Dollar store snob . I don't mind items from there as long as it's not for consumption/anything to do with food and nothing to put on my skin. Every time I've walked into one, I had to leave within a minute because the strong chemically odor of plastic and smelly candles gave me an instant migraine. Is anyone else sensitive to the smell in there or am I just weird like that ?
    totally me too! I am super sensitive to smells.
    Not at all crazy about food, health and beauty products from the dollar store.

What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? Red, black, green
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? no...I need to, but I don't. My husband is on a bowling league though and my kids are pretty active. They love biking, playing at the playground, balls, ect.
    Hobbies? I read, play games on the computer, watch tv, occasionally knit and cross-stitch, I bake, cook, look for ways to avoid housework. Hubby goes bowling, reads and goes to the shooting range. The kids...well they are kids. lol they love crafting, super heros, cars, puzzles, board games, firefighters...

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? Blue, light pink
    Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? not at the moment for me, DS is in Hip Hop dance
    Hobbies? couponing, have started baking and cooking more and scrapbooking (which i haven't done in a sweet while)

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok im going to try and do these now(however some of these may already be on my actual WL)
    wishlists under $10- thick and durable tea towels, slippers size 8-9, GC's to any store. scentsy wax's.
    wshlists under $5- stamps.(although that doesnt' include tax), fuzzy long socks, nice oven mitts, GC's to stores (esp. tim's/mc'ds)
    wishlists under $2- sponges from the dollar store, they come in 2's and are curvy, one side scrub other wash., size 9 gloves for dishs., candy.
    nat77 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

wow i just counted at least 5 more ppl on the train.. its going to be huge.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ok ya'll don't do too much chatting. off now to get ready for dinner out. and put some laundry away hoping to work off breakfast that is now repeating. should b back in by 6ish. maybe. hope with this train supposed to be closing soon we have our WL's by the end of today.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Ok more questions, let's see, um fave color is black, red, pink, blue, green, i like them all, and sports well see i'm short and round and kinda built like a ball so i don't really play with them, ok i just read that back and it doesn't really sound good but you get my drift, and hobbies are baking, sewing, crafts.
    juliejolie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

ok im going to try and do these now(however some of these may already be on my actual WL)
    wishlists under $10- thick and durable tea towels, slippers size 8-9, GC's to any store. scentsy wax's.
    wshlists under $5- stamps.(although that doesnt' include tax), fuzzy long socks, nice oven mitts, GC's to stores (esp. tim's/mc'ds)
    wishlists under $2- sponges from the dollar store, they come in 2's and are curvy, one side scrub other wash., size 9 gloves for dishs., candy.
    Oooohhh!! Slippers--that's a good one! I wish I had put that on my list. Size 9 or 10 with heals. (Not high heels, but the kind that you don't just slip on over your toes )

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

3 additional wishes under $10
    3 additional wishes under $5
    3 additional wishes under $2
    and can these be dollar store or NO.
    I LOVE some things from the Dollar Store and think other things are cheap looking... so, buddy... I'm going to trust you that you don't send me "junk"-- I don't wear make-up from the dollar store. But, I do eat thier chocolate bars (HINT)

UNDER $10: McGregor "Happy Feet" Socks -- best socks in the world-- I can only find them at Zellers (these are the only socks I wear) ~~ One of those piggy bank jar things that count the money as you put it in ~~ a "travel size" blow dryer

UNDER $5: Any of the "star gossip" magazines-- a butter dish(I broke mine this morning-ugh!)-- Frizz Ease Shampoo/Conditioner

UNDER $2: .07 stamps(I ALWAYS need theses)-- twix bar -- travel size static guard

What is (are) your favorite color(s) in general? I like jewel tones. (Emerald Green, Rudy Red, Saphire Blue)-- I'm not a fan of pastels.

Do you participate in sports/any kind of physical activities and, if so, what kind? I do yoga.. walk my dog. I did belong to curves but they closed... so I used it as an excuse to stop working my butt off. BAD choice! But, slowly starting back.

Hobbies? I play pool(billiards) and I coupon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

so i just discovered i dont' have a turkey baster so buddy you can add that to my list. Also when cleaningmy sons room this morning I was remindined of his desperate need for a stuffed animal hammock. That kid has WAY too many stuffies. Holy cow. I dont 'even know where he got half of them.

A bottle brush is another staple i forgo to add.

Oh and favourite colours are warm earthy tones.

On another note - a couple trains ago i received these fantastic hot pink rubber gloves with "Domestic Goddess" written on them in sparkly letters. I hadn't actually had a chance to use them yet. I was saving them to make a statement when the opportune time arose.

So i went downstairs this morning to find my husband scrubbing some stain off the concrete wearing these bright pink sparkly rubber gloves! I almost fell over laughing. "If you even think of going for the camera right now i'm going to dump this entire bucket of dirty water over your head!" BAHAHAHAH They don't even fit his giant mitts. The fingers are all flapping away has he grumpily scrubs. "I can't believe these are the only rubber gloves we have in theis entire house" hahahaha It made my morning

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Oooh, can I please add .07 stamps and sponges for washing dishes (scrub on one side, soft on other)

Thanks!!

The ideas from other people are great!

Page 18 of 493 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information