User Tag List

Page 439 of 493 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

After digging from our first snow storm I wanted to pop in to the thread and thank Couponsrule again for the wonderful gifts that we received on Dec 25. Kids got a movie package with two movies - Christmas Vacation and Ghost Rider and a pack of Movie Party invitations. We watched the Christmas Vacation movie on Christmas Day and it was perfect!

My Day 25 gift was a wonderful picture frame that can display multiple picture, it's perfect for my desk at work. Thank you Sheena and I hope you and your family enjoying this Holiday season!

This train has been a lot of fun for sure and I can't wait to do it again next year.

Happy New Years everybody!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kuponklepto View Post
    ok ladies I haen't posted but have read different parts of this train ...I want to thank my roomie for including me in this as Chritmas is generally not very fun for me....

I loved every gift I recieved from scbpooh ! day 25 was a great pair of fitted work gloves ....I love these as working with sheet metal usually in unfinished buildings are hands are always cold !! Thank you so much !!

Jezebel (Krystey) is not posting as she is very sick....I am not sure exactly what is wrong but I heard her real early this morning she was crying and asked her what was wrong but honestly I couldn't understand her she is currewntly at urgent care ... the part I did get was to come here and write .....I have called the clinic and was told to call back around 2pm....sorry I don't have much of an update about what is wrong....I will write back here once I find out what is wrong.

Once again thanks for the gifts ! klepto
    Oh my!!!!! I am so sorry to hear this and hope that it is nothing to serious. Thank you klepto for letting us now and hopefully be able to update with good news. This year seems to be a rough Christmas on everyone this year..... May 2013 be so much better then 2012 has treated most of us.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

any news Klepto?? really hoping she's ok.

just finished cleaning house today. getting prezzie put away, preparing for laundry tonite. we also had a whirl wind of a storm here too. oddly though the company 'they' hired here to come when the snow was finished falling hasn't shown up.. so we all have had to fend for ourselves in shovelling. im thinking this company isn't coming back. not sure if were going to get anymore.

sounds like everyone here has either been busy celebrating or sick.. that sucks... the being sick part. at this point the only ppl i want to party with is hubby and kids.. we do have plans for NYE which im looking forward too. now if i can only rangle the kids up to clean their rooms. it would be nice to start the new year off on the right foot.

Nat?? I hope all is well.. miss hearing from you.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by kuponklepto View Post
    ok ladies I haen't posted but have read different parts of this train ...I want to thank my roomie for including me in this as Chritmas is generally not very fun for me....

I loved every gift I recieved from scbpooh ! day 25 was a great pair of fitted work gloves ....I love these as working with sheet metal usually in unfinished buildings are hands are always cold !! Thank you so much !!

Jezebel (Krystey) is not posting as she is very sick....I am not sure exactly what is wrong but I heard her real early this morning she was crying and asked her what was wrong but honestly I couldn't understand her she is currewntly at urgent care ... the part I did get was to come here and write .....I have called the clinic and was told to call back around 2pm....sorry I don't have much of an update about what is wrong....I will write back here once I find out what is wrong.

Once again thanks for the gifts ! klepto
    Klepto please let Jez know that we are thinking of her and hope that she is better soon!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

New Years Eve....

Go out or Stay home?
    Spend $ or Save $ ?
    Cocktails or Juice?

I have no idea what hubby and I are going to do. We thought about going out but "I'm not feeling it this year". We have a big week coming up in Cuba... we have a date night planned at the Disco....

Maybe movies, snacks, snuggles and sleep.

Anyone have big plans?

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hope to hear some good news about Jez soon... this has been a crazy last couple of weeks with sickness! Thankfully I've managed to stay healthy, but family Christmas yesterday was missing 3..

Sending good thoughts your way Jez, and everyone else who has sick kids, or is sick themselves..

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

in previous years we've stayed home played games and pigged out.. this year were going out.. it may be the last year with both our kids.. thats a scary thought. next year both will be 'legal'.. its a simple night, drinks, snacks and karaoke. hubby is the singer. i just enjoy hearing his voice..

we've had some really awful NYE's in the past.. learned well. we keep it simple and cheap. $20 for all of us including food/drinks and entertainment. NY'sday will be games and more fun.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

This morning we found a Day 24 family gift hidden under the tree skirt - a beautiful Night Before Christmas book! Thanks soo much CLB!

so I ended up going outside in the snow with DD and hubby and freezing my toes off but DD had fun! DD enjoyed sledding on the hill in my parents back garden! Enjoying a lazy day (tomorrow I have to take down the Christmas tree and find places for all of DD's new toys! Then heading up to the cottage Saturday to visit my FIL for New Years!
    wendyjane, Bear25, PammieD and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Jez...hope u feel better soon hugz to you
    wendyjane likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    New Years Eve....

Go out or Stay home?
    Spend $ or Save $ ?
    Cocktails or Juice?

I have no idea what hubby and I are going to do. We thought about going out but "I'm not feeling it this year". We have a big week coming up in Cuba... we have a date night planned at the Disco....

Maybe movies, snacks, snuggles and sleep.

Anyone have big plans?

I am not a big New Years person. Since being with hubby we have always gone up to his Dad's cottage (its really his house now as he retired up there but it used to be the cottage so everyone just calls it the cottage still). Their hillbilly neighbours always came over too, make for a fun and interesting evening! Alcoholic drinks are a must!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Here are cowgirlmama's Day 22 to 25 (second part is missing from photo)

hope you enjoyed everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Cowgirlmama I got an email from Canada post saying your second part of day 25 is at the PO ready to be picked up and they will only hold it for 10 days! This is a first, never had an email before. Anyways, please pck it up, it's edible and yummy!

2012/12/24 09:15 NEW SAREPTA Final Notice; Item will be returned to sender if not collected within 10 days NEW SAREPTA PO

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Jezebel I hope you are ok.

Pumpkin for New Year's we always stay home and have people over for a fondu for supper then after my son goes to bed we have chocolate fondu for dessert (too much sugar for a kid at bedtime but we bribe him with chocolate fondu for breakfast if he lets us sleep in so he doesn't miss out..LOL) Then we enjoy some adult bevvies and board games Lots of fun and no driving or babysitter!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I wish I lived closer to you ladies... we could meet and have New Year/New Coupons party

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

that would be so awesome.. maybe we could set something up for the spring make a day trip of it. or something.
    julesie-pie, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 439 of 493 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast

Thread Information