User Tag List

Page 777 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 1277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

March 31, 2011: SheKnows Go Green Hunt Challenge!

Ready, set, HUNT!

Tomorrow, April 1st, is the first day for the April Go Green Hunt Challenge, so make sure you start searching for the keywords and claim them ASAP. The first person who claims the highest amount of points wins an additional 100,000 points! The Hunt will end on April 30, 2011.
    This month the hunt will continue to be in a weekly format. Instead of hunting for ALL of the keywords at once, we will be releasing new words with new point values every Friday. You can still earn the same amount of points, but in order to level the playing field across the board you will have to visit weekly to find this month's hunt words.

The keywords will only be valid during the week that the tags are visible on our partner pages.

MAKE SURE TO CLAIM YOUR KEYWORDS AS THEY ARE FOUND TO AVOID MISSING OUT ON POINTS.

Click here for more information about this month's Hunt Challenge.

Thanks,
    The Points & Prizes Team

***This is from the P&P announcement page. Please see where they highlighted the change in the hunt for this month. So, please claim the 10&25 point words before/on 4/7/11 as they will NOT be available all month like we are use to with past hunts.

****OH, that means that the 200 point GO GREEN words that were visible might not be able to be claimed till end of the month around 4/22??? Um, interesting hunt once again.
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Mar 31st, 2011 at 10:02 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new weekly and hunt words! So much appreciated

Plus I'm really glad you posted about the hunt keywords only being available for a week, Noodge! That's super important for everyone to know I hope I can remember that as we go along,lol.

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From facebook around 8:40pm CST

Points & Prizes

Our sites are currently down for maintenance. Please check back later as this may last several hours. Hunt tags are also disabled at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 06:44 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by star84 View Post
    Thanks for the new weekly and hunt words! So much appreciated

Plus I'm really glad you posted about the hunt keywords only being available for a week, Noodge! That's super important for everyone to know I hope I can remember that as we go along,lol.

Very kind of you, star84, to let me know the information was helpful. Thank you for doing so

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words, and have a fun day, everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    From facebook around 8:40pm CST

Points & Prizes
    Our sites are currently down for maintenance. Please check back later as this may last several hours. Hunt tags are also disabled at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Yikes, I hope they do not change the Go Green hunt tag box words because all we were missing was one 25 point word from sheknows talk (message board).

Well, also, the error from 10 & 25 point word duplication.
    Looks like the sites are up and working now...about 1AM CST. Gives me something to do when I can't sleep yet not enough brain juice flowing for reading

Eeeeks, I forgot to express gratitude to scrapbookingoasis and cityguy for sharing newsletter words, thank you!!

I love optical illusions, thanx user-id!

Fabulous Friday wishes to everyone!!
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 06:50 AM.

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Ready, set, HUNT!

Tomorrow, April 1st, is the first day for the April Go Green Hunt Challenge, so make sure you start searching for the keywords and claim them ASAP. The first person who claims the highest amount of points wins an additional 100,000 points! The Hunt will end on April 30, 2011.
    This month the hunt will continue to be in a weekly format. Instead of hunting for ALL of the keywords at once, we will be releasing new words with new point values every Friday. You can still earn the same amount of points, but in order to level the playing field across the board you will have to visit weekly to find this month's hunt words.

The keywords will only be valid during the week that the tags are visible on our partner pages.

MAKE SURE TO CLAIM YOUR KEYWORDS AS THEY ARE FOUND TO AVOID MISSING OUT ON POINTS.

Thanks,
    The Points & Prizes Team

***This is from the P&P announcement page. Please see where they highlighted the change in the hunt for this month. So, please claim the 10&25 point words before/on 4/7/11 as they will NOT be available all month like we are use to with past hunts.

****OH, that means that the 200 point GO GREEN words that were visible might not be able to be claimed till end of the month around 4/22??? Um, interesting hunt once again.

I think your deduction is right. I was trying to add the 200 point words and they were not coming up as valid. Probably have to wait!

Then again, I was trying at 5:50am....
    Last edited by smohlman; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 06:22 AM.

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

thanks so much as always you ladies are the best!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ready, set, HUNT!

Thanks,
    The Points & Prizes Team

Quote Originally Posted by smohlman View Post
    I think your deduction is right. I was trying to add the 200 point words and they were not coming up as valid. Probably have to wait!

Then again, I was trying at 5:50am....
    Well, one 200 point word worked:
    CREATIVE

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Friday!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today's code word is HOLDS for 200 points! Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 4/4/11

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword:RADIANT worth 100 points good through 5/1/11.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words
    Happy Friday everyone (((hugs)))
    TGIF!
    ...noodge..ty for the info