User Tag List

Page 778 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Meh, April Fool's????? Seems the Go Green hunt has been renamed to Spring hunt.

Just an FYI as the artwork in the hunt boxes remains the same yet P&P changed the name on announcement page along with name in hunt boxes.

If I hadn't copied the previous announcement page, I would've thought the insomnia sucked out all the brain juice

I still haven't seen the 10 point word on Chef mom nor found the missing 25 point word in message board.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Thank you for taking our survey. However, the 300 bonus points for sending us your confirmation code was only valid for those who completed it and sent in their code before noon on Wednesday. We appreciate your feedback from the survey and value your membership. Have a wonderful day.

The Points and Prizes Team

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I still haven't seen the 10 point word on Chef mom nor found the missing 25 point word in message board.
    I'm looking too!
    The numbers aren't adding up right. EXPENDABLE came up as worth 25 points and I entered in 1 200pt word. All the 10 pt words total 270pts. The 25 pt words total 675pts. Add those plus the 200 pt word and the total is 1145. But most people only have 1085. Am I missing something??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    I'm looking too!
    The numbers aren't adding up right. EXPENDABLE came up as worth 25 points and I entered in 1 200pt word. All the 10 pt words total 270pts. The 25 pt words total 675pts. Add those plus the 200 pt word and the total is 1145. But most people only have 1085. Am I missing something??
    HI jodew71! Can you check your word balance to see if you claimed EXPENDABLE or EXPANDABLE? I tried to claim EXPENDABLE and it came up as invalid. Yet I was able to claim EXPANDABLE as I posted for 25 points.

Nope, you have the right total as I check as I claimed words. It appears that the leader board is off by 60 points. If you look at your word balance you will notice you did claim the words so it's just a glitch in leader board.

Also, some people were able to claim the 25 point word by guessing??? Yet they could not claim the missing 10 point error from Chef mom so that's why they have 1110 on leader board.

Hope this helps.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI jodew71! Can you check your word balance to see if you claimed EXPENDABLE or EXPANDABLE? I tried to claim EXPENDABLE and it came up as invalid. Yet I was able to claim EXPANDABLE as I posted for 25 points.
    spelling error! it was EXPANDABLE as you wrote it.

Jode

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    spelling error! it was EXPANDABLE as you wrote it.

Jode
    Thanx for clarifying, jode! I'm on a laptop right now versus home PC so I'm even more computer challenged. I am old as I so dislike working on a laptop although I know iphone, ipad, etc. is the future which will make me even more of a grumpy ole timer.
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 02:09 PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Finally found a few minutes to update the spreadsheet. Right now I'm making soup for the brats, so I can make them popsicles (they're not the least bit spoiled, are they? ).

As always, thanks to everyone that posts. Ya'll are the best!

Here's the spreadsheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...en&pli=1#gid=0

If I've missed any words or messed up the expiry date, please let me know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This week's code word is MYSTERY for 200 points!
    Redeem your points now.Good thru 04/08/11.

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Ok. Well, it's Friday afternoon, and I'm caught up before the weekend. Everyone enjoy the great weather, and try to get outside if you can. See you all Monday! Happy weekend everyone!

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for all your hard work! Have a great weekend!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

More hunt words expiring 4/7/11.

10 - DRIFTER
    10 - ROOF
    10 - SIGN

25 - BRASS
    25 - NETTLE
    25 - TISSUE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    More hunt words expiring 4/7/11.

10 - DRIFTER
    10 - ROOF
    10 - SIGN

25 - BRASS
    25 - NETTLE
    25 - TISSUE
    manzervite, would you share where you found these extra words, please? Thank you for the added words!
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: oops forgot to thanx

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

manzervite, would you share where you found these extra words, please? Thank you for the added words!
    I was thinking the same thing! What partner site did they come from that isn't listed on the partner page? Thank you for posting them manzervite!!

On Feb 3rd they posted that everything was up to date but it obviously isn't.

"Also, there are 18 partner sites and the message board site that are posted on the partner page. Each partner has 5 Hunt keywords posted throughout the month, the message boards have 10. There are only 28 keywords available for each point value in the Hunt and only 19 weekly homepage keywords.
    As for the weekly homepage keywords there are still some sites that do NOT have them. No need to worry, we will continue to post the homepage keywords on our announcement board, Facebook and Twitter.
    We hope you all are as excited as we are and we appreciate your patience while we fixed these issues!" --- 2 months later and it still isn't resolved.

This "first one to the finish line" really isn't fair to any of us. They should random draw from everyone who got the words entered. (just my opinion - that got me banned from the forums. hehehe)

Jode

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Points & Prizes
    Today is April Fool's Day! For an extra 150 pts, claim APRILFOOLS valid through 4/3. And we promise, this isn't a joke

*posted on facebook

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Weekly Mystery Deal (Romance Novel)

Don't miss your chance to claim a Mystery Romance Novel for reduced points! This deal will end on April 8th. While supplies last.
    Get it for 10000 points!

Thread Information