User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree481Likes

Thread: Huggies Tubs 2500BP - NOW 1 per card, points added Nov 9th (title edited)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I bought 8, but only got 10000 bp eventhough on sat, its. showed i have 20,000 point

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

some1 also posted on thier page, they didnt get thier point. she bought 20.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I did read this in the FAQ, so if points start being taken away, then don't be surprised if it happens

9. Shoppers Optimum Membership is only available to individuals. Except for organizations
    participating in the “Donate your Points” program and represented by a trustee, Shoppers Optimum membership will not be available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Shoppers Drug Mart, in its sole discretion. Shoppers Optimum Points will not be awarded if in Shoppers Drug Mart’s reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Shoppers Optimum Points awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to limit Shoppers Optimum Points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities. If a Shoppers Optimum Member was awarded points for an offer or promotion in which a Member purchased product in excess of reasonable household quantities, the Shoppers Optimum Points awarded as a result of that offer or promotion may be forfeited without prior notice.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Were threads merged or something?
    Last edited by KrazE; Mon, Oct 22nd, 2012 at 03:26 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I hope they have put a limit on number of tubs people can buy. I'm tired of people clearing shelves and buying 20 plus tubs just for the points and they don't even use wipes. I use wipes, and only wanted to buy 3 or 4 and get some extra points and get a great deal, but the shelves are cleared. I understand and respect those who buy to donate to others and thats great..but my question is "would you buy them to donated if bonus points weren't attached to the item?"

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    I bought 8, but only got 10000 bp eventhough on sat, its. showed i have 20,000 point
    Not sure..but I heard someone mention that they are now limiting it to 4 per person , maybe tha's why they are only showing 10,000 for you.

But its weird that they should give you 20,000 pts and then take away 10,000 pts

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I hope they have put a limit on number of tubs people can buy. I'm tired of people clearing shelves and buying 20 plus tubs just for the points and they don't even use wipes. I use wipes, and only wanted to buy 3 or 4 and get some extra points and get a great deal, but the shelves are cleared. I understand and respect those who buy to donate to others and thats great..but my question is "would you buy them to donated if bonus points weren't attached to the item?"
    Not sure ..but I heard someone mention that SDM has now changed the promo and put on their FB page that its a limit of 4 per customer or something.

Maybe its on their FB page somewhere
    peachies likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I did well with this promo and I went and spent my points today. I was hoping to hold on to them for the mega redemption at Christmas or even the bonus redemption this weekend, but to me it's not worth losing all of my points to gain an extra $15 worth. I picked up some perfume and shampoo with my $85 and I'm happy with that Better safe than sorry!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I'll be honest and answer this. If there were no BP attached to it ... probably not. I say this because I used points to buy mine in the first place. If I didn't get points back to replace the ones I used I would not buy them. I also would not pay money out of pocket to donate them.

Now with that being said I had 230 of these coupons. I traded almost all of them and I used 26 all at once at one store. I did not clear any shelves what so ever because they were already cleared. I "paid" for mine with my points and I will have to pick up my tubs in a week or two when they get them in.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Not sure..but I heard someone mention that they are now limiting it to 4 per person , maybe tha's why they are only showing 10,000 for you.

But its weird that they should give you 20,000 pts and then take away 10,000 pts
    Only certain stores are putting limits on. Today I was able to pay and order 26 to be picked up at a later date.
    AshleyRobertson and dutchmama like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I agree, if there weren't any bonus points, I would not have bought these. I did buy other items as well as the wipes though, but only to get my totals up to certain redemption levels. That being said, they will not go to waste as I have several family/friends with babies who will love to get free wipes.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I did read this in the FAQ, so if points start being taken away, then don't be surprised if it happens
    If it does happen then I will just take my receipt and return everything. Plain and simple. And the best part will be I'll get cash back instead of points. So poop on you SDM!

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    I agree, if there weren't any bonus points, I would not have bought these. I did buy other items as well as the wipes though, but only to get my totals up to certain redemption levels. That being said, they will not go to waste as I have several family/friends with babies who will love to get free wipes.
    I also bought other stuff too I got eggs and Tortillas. We will either use the wipes (we don't have a baby tho) or I will give them to my sister who is due in December and her 2 y/o is still in diapers parttime.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Here is facebook posting:
    Is there a max number of 2500 bonus points you can get on Huggies? If I buy multiple packages of wipes will I get bonus points on each?

Like · · 5 hours ago near Toronto, Ontario

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I'll be honest and answer this. If there were no BP attached to it ... probably not. I say this because I used points to buy mine in the first place. If I didn't get points back to replace the ones I used I would not buy them. I also would not pay money out of pocket to donate them.

Now with that being said I had 230 of these coupons. I traded almost all of them and I used 26 all at once at one store. I did not clear any shelves what so ever because they were already cleared. I "paid" for mine with my points and I will have to pick up my tubs in a week or two when they get them in.

Only certain stores are putting limits on. Today I was able to pay and order 26 to be picked up at a later date.
    At least your being honest. I also wouldn't buy them to donate without the bonus points and thats exactly the point i was making. I just think a limit would allow everyone to get a taste of the great deal, so its fair to all of us.
    Bubbelinchen and dutchmama like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

At least your being honest. I also wouldn't buy them to donate without the bonus points and thats exactly the point i was making. I just think a limit would allow everyone to get a taste of the great deal, so its fair to all of us.
    I do agree with a limit but I think 4 is a little low. Isn't the whole point to sell merchandise and make profit? Whether we are using our points or not SDM is still selling their merchandise.

I think maybe 8 would be fair but one has to think what if someone has two children (or more) who are in diapers, how long does 8 tubs of wipes really last? (I wouldn't know I have cats, so ask me how long a pail of litter lasts )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

l also just phoned Shoppers and they said that they were allowing only 4. Well l had ordered 200 to come in on Thursday and Adele from Shoppers head office said l won't get my points. Like what the heck, why do they allow you to pre-order and then not let you get the points. Mine are all going to the food bank.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information