User Tag List

Page 1280 of 1799 FirstFirst ... 280 780 1180 1230 1270 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1290 1330 1380 1780 ... LastLast
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 26980
Like Tree67803Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

  1. #19186
    Smart Canuck starrynight8765's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,303
    Likes Received
    599
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    never mind - finally went to the very last page and found one
    I can't figure out how to join a league either... when I click it says "You created a team, well done!" but it doesn't credit...

  2. #19187
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Swagbucks.com ‏@Swagbucks


    The 2nd #TwitterTrivia question is here! The answer (in ALL CAPS) is worth 5 SB/1 pt to the first 3000 people who enter it as a Swag Code.

    In the 2003 comedy where an unemployed man impersonates a teacher at a prep school, who is the singer of the principal's favorite song?

    STEVIENICKS
    macw1960 likes this.

  3. #19188
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23287
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Thanks for the code.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  4. #19189
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    expired

    The movie is School of Rock, and Principal Mullins’ favorite song was performed by “STEVIENICKS” Did you get any SB for using Search?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Swagbucks.com ‏@Swagbucks


    The 2nd #TwitterTrivia question is here! The answer (in ALL CAPS) is worth 5 SB/1 pt to the first 3000 people who enter it as a Swag Code.

    In the 2003 comedy where an unemployed man impersonates a teacher at a prep school, who is the singer of the principal's favorite song?

    STEVIENICKS
    macw1960 likes this.

  5. #19190
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    the 2nd trivia code is expired and they are posted on swagbucks twitter account

    Quote Originally Posted by HorndoggJr. View Post
    what is the code word and where do you find it?

    go to your email inbox and see if you got the confirmation sign up email - mine didn't credit until it was sent

    Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I can't figure out how to join a league either... when I click it says "You created a team, well done!" but it doesn't credit...
    macw1960 likes this.

  6. #19191
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    901
    Likes Received
    465
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)



    slow day today... only did one 24 sb survey....

    Congratulations!
    You've won 9 Swag Bucks
    macw1960 likes this.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

  7. #19192
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Ready for our 3rd #TwitterTrivia question? The answer in ALL CAPS is a Swag Code worth 3 SB/1 Team Point to the first 3000 that enter it.

    The most famous nurse in history shares a first name with the actress who starred in what popular television show?

    THEBRADYBUNCH
    macw1960 and IthinkIcan like this.

  8. #19193
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    expired

    The nurse is Florence Nightingale. The show? “THEBRADYBUNCH” which starred Florence Henderson. Did you know that one right away?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Ready for our 3rd #TwitterTrivia question? The answer in ALL CAPS is a Swag Code worth 3 SB/1 Team Point to the first 3000 that enter it.

    The most famous nurse in history shares a first name with the actress who starred in what popular television show?

    THEBRADYBUNCH
    macw1960 likes this.

  9. #19194
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    "Who's ready for a pop quiz! Figure out the question below and enter the answer (ALL CAPS, no spaces!) in the Swag Code Box for 3 SB/1 Team Point before 3pm PT/6pm ET."

    MONALISA

  10. #19195
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    16,958
    Likes Received
    36013
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    Thanks, code is still valid.
    macw1960 and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  11. #19196
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23287
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Thanks for the code.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  12. #19197
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    day #28 done - good luck all

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  24.6 KB


    YAHOO finally on the winning team for now anyways!! how are you guys doing with your contributions?

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  19.1 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  63.5 KB

  13. #19198
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    665
    Likes Received
    1054
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Amazing job Peachykeen2007!

  14. #19199
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    The 4th & final Twitter Trivia question is upon us! The answer (ALL CAPS) is a Swag Code worth 6 SB/1 point to the first 2000 that enter it.

    The term blue collar was 1st used to reference trade jobs in a newspaper, in an Iowan city - which was named after a man from what state?

    MASSACHUSETTS
    princessjen and macw1960 like this.

  15. #19200
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    expired

    This city newspaper was in Alden, Iowa. Named after its founder, Henry Alden, who was from “MASSACHUSETTS” Way to go if you got that one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    The 4th & final Twitter Trivia question is upon us! The answer (ALL CAPS) is a Swag Code worth 6 SB/1 point to the first 2000 that enter it.

    The term blue collar was 1st used to reference trade jobs in a newspaper, in an Iowan city - which was named after a man from what state?

    MASSACHUSETTS
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •