User Tag List

Page 583 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I got the quirky Peanut Labs survey and when it asked me about my idea of a sexy guy, I answered one who cooks and cleans (shows my age I guess!!).

baggypants

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    Survey #: 234486
    Survey Length: 15 Minutes
    Reward Amount: 50 Swag Bucks
    Trusted Survey- Global Test Market- about Starbucks- got all the way to the end and DQ me! Watch out for that one!
    Did the same to me!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same here, I sent a message to Swagbucks so hopefully they will respond.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

well this is just pure BS....
    RE: Starbucks survey

Brett (Swagbucks Help Center)
    Jun 10 02:57 pm (PDT)
    Hello Wendy,
    Thank you for your email. I do apologize that you received the Disqualified or Over Quota message from the Survey Company. We at Swagbucks, understand it is very frustrating to invest time and effort into a survey then get the message.
    The reason the disqualified message appeared is the research company requires a specific profile. Unfortunately, there can be times that your profile does not fit the target criteria. Another reason people can be disqualified, if the survey company recognizes that surveys are taken too quickly and/or with inaccurate answers. Also, the survey company set a limit on how many people can answer the survey questions. Example, if the survey company only needs 100 people to take a survey and the 100th person completes the survey, you could be in a survey and it closes. The survey can complete sometime while you are in the middle of a survey or even at the end. I know it can be frustrating to get through 25%, 75% or even 90% of the survey and get the “this survey is full” message. The rules are set by the survey company. We do understand how this can be frustrating. You can check your list of surveys to see if you qualify for any other surveys. Also, make sure to keep your profiles updated you may receive more surveys.
    Regards,
    Swagbucks Support
    www.swagbucks.com

Funny how there are 5+ ppl in this thread with same problem....seems like a scam to me! They get their info and we get no compensation...not impressed...tsk tsk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With number of people getting the same problem, the situation described from SB is absolutely irrelevant. This is generic or copy/paste answer to any of support tickets so that their support people doesn't need to use their brain and explain it. SB is trying to tell you that it is your problem. Survey companies never admit it is the problem in their end. From my experience, there are only 2 possibilities :

(1) The survey is checking the quota at the end instead of during pre-Q. This is due to improper design and/or program of the survey. However, in this case, at least some people should complete successful the survey.
    (2) When the survey complete, it sends the wrong signal back to the creditor. In that case, no one can successfully complete the survey.

well this is just pure BS....
    RE: Starbucks survey

Brett (Swagbucks Help Center)
    Jun 10 02:57 pm (PDT)
    Hello Wendy,
    Thank you for your email. I do apologize that you received the Disqualified or Over Quota message from the Survey Company. We at Swagbucks, understand it is very frustrating to invest time and effort into a survey then get the message.
    The reason the disqualified message appeared is the research company requires a specific profile. Unfortunately, there can be times that your profile does not fit the target criteria. Another reason people can be disqualified, if the survey company recognizes that surveys are taken too quickly and/or with inaccurate answers. Also, the survey company set a limit on how many people can answer the survey questions. Example, if the survey company only needs 100 people to take a survey and the 100th person completes the survey, you could be in a survey and it closes. The survey can complete sometime while you are in the middle of a survey or even at the end. I know it can be frustrating to get through 25%, 75% or even 90% of the survey and get the “this survey is full” message. The rules are set by the survey company. We do understand how this can be frustrating. You can check your list of surveys to see if you qualify for any other surveys. Also, make sure to keep your profiles updated you may receive more surveys.
    Regards,
    Swagbucks Support
    www.swagbucks.com

Funny how there are 5+ ppl in this thread with same problem....seems like a scam to me! They get their info and we get no compensation...not impressed...tsk tsk
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have the same with but with a survey on DVD/Blueray got to the end and all of a sudden it told me I had already completed the survey.

Survey #: 234486
    Survey Length: 15 Minutes
    Reward Amount: 50 Swag Bucks
    Trusted Survey- Global Test Market- about Starbucks- got all the way to the end and DQ me! Watch out for that one!
    web3 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yes, that looks just like the reply I received. It sucks that I don't expect much from sb when surveys go wrong. They generally give me that copy and past answer for everything. Fraudulent.
    baggypants and web3 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That survey is from Global test too, right ? That survey usually has no problem to credit. I suspect either Global test or iPoll has changed something that causing some integration problem. For safety, it is better to avoid doing Global testing survey under TS/iPoll temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I have the same with but with a survey on DVD/Blueray got to the end and all of a sudden it told me I had already completed the survey.
    baggypants and SassyAshley like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

What I find totally absurde is having the qualifications at the end of the survey. There is no reason that someone should do a whole survey and then get disqualified at the end. That is dirt pool IMHO.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

CanYouHearMe

worth 5SB good for another 50mins

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    CanYouHearMe

worth 5SB good for another 50mins

Thanks.
    baggypants and Angela273 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Thanks for the code!

Still no search win today, and half the tasks aren't working for me might have to do some sbtv to get there!
    baggypants likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just did a PL survey for 48 and it credited right away but didn't update on my goal bar on the homepage, did this ever happen to anyone?, I've refreshed multiple times, hopefully I get my goal credit.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    Just did a PL survey for 48 and it credited right away but didn't update on my goal bar on the homepage, did this ever happen to anyone?, I've refreshed multiple times, hopefully I get my goal credit.
    Did you try logging out and logging back in again?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Did you try logging out and logging back in again?
    Ahhh that worked!!! thanks!

Thread Information