User Tag List

Page 1634 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 634 1134 1534 1584 1624 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1644 1684 1734 ... LastLast
Results 24,496 to 24,510 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ty!!!!
    baggypants, ROMEO and macw1960 like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It actually doesn't matter which store I shop at beacuse it happens every single time, no matter the store. I use Chrome too. I didn't really pay attention to the link once I clicked on the SB page but I never had any issues with SB not rewarding me the points after I contact them..I did hear that if you shop too long the link expires? is that true..?
    I didn't take that long maybe 2-5 mins.. :/ I guess I could ask them why this always happens..
    lcmt and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No, the link won't expire unless you close the windows. Also, I normally login to the shopping sites first (with username/password saved feature, but remember to close that window after you login to avoid using the wrong tab) before clicking the "Shop Now" button.

Another important point is that your item(s) should ONLY add to the cart after you click the "Shop Now" button. Any items already added to the cart before clicking the "Shop Now" button won't be tracked.

I didn't have problem either until Oct 2015 when SB introduced the new site layout. That's the time they screwed up the S&E. Some of my orders was tracked and some won't, but I use the same procedure. The only difference was clicking the "Shop Now" button from different categories. Eventually, I realize the link is totally different. I told SB to fix it TWICE, but I still see the same problem existed on November. It seems they don't really care if S&E is working properly and I didn't bother to remind them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    It actually doesn't matter which store I shop at beacuse it happens every single time, no matter the store. I use Chrome too. I didn't really pay attention to the link once I clicked on the SB page but I never had any issues with SB not rewarding me the points after I contact them..I did hear that if you shop too long the link expires? is that true..?
    I didn't take that long maybe 2-5 mins.. :/ I guess I could ask them why this always happens..
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw that sucks! I wish they'd fix that for you, that's some bad CS on their part. I'll keep that in mind, for having your shopping cart empty, I think that only happened a couple times where I had something already but mostly it is empty and I search for the product and add to cart, yea this whole thing is such a hassle :/ I'm wondering if I should just do cash back on sites like ebates/mrrebates instead of SB points next time for shopping..
    lcmt and macw1960 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All rebate sites (Airmiles, ebates, etc ...) work the same way. You should have your shopping cart empty before clicking the "Shop" button. Otherwise, those items won't count as your reward most of time.

Yes, you need to spend extra time to file ticket once you don't see it as pending. However, if you have the TripID + receipt, you shouldn't have any problem to claim the reward manually.

I have no control if SB wants to fix the problem. I already did my best to inform them. I'm a software designer and I can't think of any reason why the links are totally different for different categories within the same affiliate. The links should have generic style with different node/category ID, then this kind of issues should never happen in the first place. I guess the software people design SB keep changing and the new person uses his own method/style. In a long run, this will ruin the maintainability and eventually become a total mess. The next new person will have no way to trouble shoot if any problem arises.

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    Aw that sucks! I wish they'd fix that for you, that's some bad CS on their part. I'll keep that in mind, for having your shopping cart empty, I think that only happened a couple times where I had something already but mostly it is empty and I search for the product and add to cart, yea this whole thing is such a hassle :/ I'm wondering if I should just do cash back on sites like ebates/mrrebates instead of SB points next time for shopping..
    princessjen, macw1960 and 01kipper like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

My Wednesday morning start.

8 SB8 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 8 SB.

Giseledta likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Dubs.

8 SB8 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 8 SB.

baggypants and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Enter ShareSpring in the Swag Code box until 11am PDT/2pm EDT to earn 3 SB!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NEW SWAGCODE
    Swag Code Alert! Enter ShareSpring in the Swag Code box until 11am PDT/2pm EDT to earn 3 SB!
    baggypants, macw1960 and redhdlois like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks for the code.
    baggypants and DaveP like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    All rebate sites (Airmiles, ebates, etc ...) work the same way. You should have your shopping cart empty before clicking the "Shop" button. Otherwise, those items won't count as your reward most of time.

Yes, you need to spend extra time to file ticket once you don't see it as pending. However, if you have the TripID + receipt, you shouldn't have any problem to claim the reward manually.

I have no control if SB wants to fix the problem. I already did my best to inform them. I'm a software designer and I can't think of any reason why the links are totally different for different categories within the same affiliate. The links should have generic style with different node/category ID, then this kind of issues should never happen in the first place. I guess the software people design SB keep changing and the new person uses his own method/style. In a long run, this will ruin the maintainability and eventually become a total mess. The next new person will have no way to trouble shoot if any problem arises.
    I never have problems with rebates sites, I always get credited automatically, never have to contact them for cash back which makes it so much easier, I do remember to have my cart empty, it only happened about once. Yes, the Trip ID always shows up, I always use that to contact SB team with my receipt.
    baggypants and macw1960 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I had an offer for 4 SB at Discover - Trial Pay for voting about Mucho Burritto. I did have to share on social media.
    baggypants, macw1960 and redhdlois like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Starting off with this one.

9 SB9 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 9 SB.

Giseledta, baggypants and DaveP like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Just completed a 2 minute survey for 60sb
    princessjen and DaveP like this.
    One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

where was it.....
    princessjen and DaveP like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Thread Information