User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Heavy perfume

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You really see the need to call me names and say I did things that I didn't? I didn't say she stinks. I said that sometimes people are allergic to perfumes and maybe she should think about wearing perfume on international flights next time. The smell has nothing to do with the chemicals that cause the allergies. Shame on me for educating people.

If preventing others from DYING on a flight makes me a "insert whatever name here" so be it. I'll stand up for people .Explaining things to people does not make me a bully. Unreal. Glad you insist your right to do whatever you want no matter the cost to others. Looks like educating some people about it really doesn't matter.

Would you eat peanuts next to someone who can die from them? So if she were eating peanuts and I were allergic to those, I should have also kept my mouth shut to not offend her? Or would that have made me a bully too?

Quote Originally Posted by lessthannat View Post
    You are right, Canadians are too concerned about being polite without saying anything.

to the workplace comment, my workplace is not a 'scent' free zone - and if I had to go to work and smell other peoples BO I would simply quit and find another job more to my liking. Nobody can tell me what kind of soap, deodorant I can use on my body. I am sorry if this sounds ignorant to you, but unless my company is footing the bill for these magical products I am going to damn well use what I please.

Again, you are the one that had the problem with the lady, you should have just moved, her husband had every right to be upset and if I was in the same situation, I would not have been rude but I would have felt as though you had insulted me. You should have just asked to be moved to a more 'scent-free' area. The couple behind you might have felt it was unpleasant but it doesn't sound like they were allergic

To me it looks like you are being the bully with the way you approached this woman. IMHO. You basically told her she stinks and THAT is insulting, no matter how you slice it or how pleasantly you say it to her
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Nov 10th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Time to agree to disagree folks... we don't appreciate nor want fighting on threads.
    You all have valid points, please just walk away from the fighting. Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information