User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: TudorChick's "Sure I'll Try This" Questions

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

hi all.....thought i would try this question thing....please answer all...i really am that inquisitive

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)?
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life?
    3)Death row meal?
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do?
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm?
    6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go?
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance?
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence?
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom?
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone?

I hope you guys like my questions....lol
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hmmm, your questions are pretty deep, especially for 5am, but I'll give it a try

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? The ability to breath the air, see the wonders all around me, watch my children, grandchildren and dh enjoy life.

2)Who do you miss the most in your life? My mom, she died of cancer when I was 9, I miss her deeply, everyday!

3)Death row meal? First off, I don't believe the whole eye for an eye thing, go I'll say if it were the last meal I could ever have, I would eat a filet mignon and lobster, of coarse with a side of garlic cheese toast...gluten free please!

4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? An odd amount, $550 Well, I would stand on a street corner in a depressed area and hand out $5 bills until the entire amount was gone, helping as many people as I could with a small gesture of kindness.

5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm? Several things actually, here are just a few. I've always wondered what hair colour do they put on a drivers license of a bald person? If our country has free speach, why do we have phone bills? Why do hotdogs come 10 to a package when buns only come 8 to a pack? And, if nothing sticks to teflon then how does teflon stick to the pan?

6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go? Definetly, around the world, with an extra long stay in Africa

7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance? I was the one being bullied in school, but if the shoe were on the other foot, YES, 1000 times yes. If an adult has made mistakes as a child and is given the chance to say sorry for that mistake and doesn't take that chance, then are they really an adult?

8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence? Hmmm, several but probably the biggest one would be George W Bush. When Katrina hit, he abandoned his country in not giving all the aid he could to the people in Lousianna. He refused all the help from Dr's in Cuba, who, could have helped out immensely. To this day it still makes me angry when I think about it. Cuba was reaching out,but the Bush regime was on it's lets fight the world campaigne. We need world peace, not fools that want to carry on and start wars.

9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom? I would give the gift of sobriety, health and well being to my youngest daughter

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? Do you think I'm sexy - Rod Sgtweart My grandosn and I dance around like real fools, shakin our booties I know, I know, it's terrible
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 7 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

To see my husband and son - and just happy I get to breathe another day of life.

My mom and dad.

3)Death row meal?

The schnitzel my husband makes; cross-cut fries and gravy, lobster tail.

4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do?

I'd go to the meat section at the grocery store and buy meat for people fretting over the prices.

What the heck is in cats' minds?

Greek islands

7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance?

sure

Stalin

9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom?

Any car my son wanted - probably would be an old muscle car.

10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone?

YMCA

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thx for answering guys!!!
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 2 others like this.

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

lol...your guys' answers were both funny and heartwarming...

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

-my kids. Literally they'll pull me out of bed if I dont get up quick enough.

-such a hard question!

3)Death row meal?
    Not sure but it'd be VERY fattening. hahahaha

Given the amount I just spent on snowsuits, I'd buy as many as I could and give them out!

Anything that has to do with electronics. lol

The Carribean, I'd love to see all the little islands.

Clearly I can't read - I totally read this question wrong the first time.

I'd like to say I have never bullied anyone but if I did without knowing than YES, I'd definately say sorry!

Geesh, these questions are so hard! Honestly there's so many to name! lol

Probably weird/unique houses for family members. Houses that would be built just for them and their unique tastes.

I need to start off by saying I DONT LIKE THIS SONG! My sister and I saw a music video for a song called "sandwiches" one night after a lot of drinking... We laughed our butts off. And it became an inside joke. BUT she actually played it at her wedding and made me dance. SOOOO embarrasing. I think it may have been the most embarrassed I've EVER been!
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thanks to those who answered i know i am not popular,i can see by the views vs answers of other people...i get it,but thanks to those who answered.....

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

these answers had me laughing and having a good time...thank you

~just your average nerd~

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I'm with Lola on this one, I get woken up at ungoldy hours in the morning by DS!!! But I get up because I was given the gift of another day and something wonderful might be lurking just around the corner

I've been extremely lucky that I haven't lost many people that I'm close to... but I think I miss my best friend from grade school. We are still "friends" now but I miss the friendship we had when we were younger

3)Death row meal?
    Cheese, pasta, garlic bread, cheesecake... and lots of it!!! Oh, and wine!!

I would go on a huge grocery shopping spree and donate it all to the food bank. OR I would treat my best friend to dinner, spa, whatever she wants to do- because she deserves it more than anyone else I know!

Cars... I know how to drive em and that's about it lol

Somewhere HOT!!

I'm ashamed to admit I have bullied people. I was bullied relentlessly in school and took a few opportunities to do it to people worse off than me I've wanted to apologize to those people for years...

How about regular people? I know a few people who need their bums kicked...

A new house for my parents

"Apple Bottom Jeans"... it's a complete inside joke
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 7 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    thanks to those who answered i know i am not popular,i can see by the views vs answers of other people...i get it,but thanks to those who answered.....
    I viewed it this morning but waited until I was more awake to answer them
    operabob, Andit and Natalka like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post

I wouldn't take it personally. I sometimes will read a thread and not respond simply because I get sidetracked or I dont have anything to say.

I'm guilty of not answering some question threads because I'm simply to lazy to answer deep questions. lol.
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Sheets' response made me think of this.... bwahahahahaha

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? I finally had enough sleep!
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life? Living in the mountains!
    3)Death row meal? Anything that gave me lots of gas.... so I could get revenge on my executioners.
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? Give to old folks home party fund!
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm? Bbs and baked good. Both at the same time would kill me. (update... I thought this was mmmmm as in yummy or things you want to put in your mouth. Opps)

6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go? Antarctica on the national geographic tour which I will do in 2014 if I make it.
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance? Yes.
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence? genghis khan. #1 most evil man ever.
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom? Peace. To the entire planet.
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? Dance with Me

Yahoo! Great Questions!!!
    Last edited by vesper; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Sheets' response made me think of this.... bwahahahahaha

LMAO I have that pinned on pinterest... I laughed WAY too hard when I saw it!!!!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Vesper, what about baked goods that LOOK like b00bs???
    operabob, Andit, Natalka and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information