User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: TudorChick's "Sure I'll Try This" Questions

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Great questions, TudorChick .

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? An urgent urge to pee does the trick .
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life? My childhood Steiff teddy bear...his name was Teddy .
    3)Death row meal? Fried garden fresh zucchini, summer squash, orange bell peppers, and onions.
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? Warm socks, boots, mittens, hats, scarves for the so many children not properly dressed during winter .
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm? School subject? Physics....it was harder than a foreign language class for me!
    6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go? It doesn't really matter as long as the bathrooms have cushiony floors for my knees and clean toilet bowls .
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance? I've never bullied or been mean to (not intentionally anyways) but I absolutely would apologize.
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence? I'd do a lot more than kick their bum....Hitler.
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom? For my 16yr. old son, a 1972 Chevy Chevelle. For my 22 yr. old son, a 1987 Buick Grand National.
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? My boys will get a good laugh when Mom has had a glass (or three) of wine during the holidays and has to blare Brown Girl In The Ring by Boney M to dance to .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiX2P...feature=fvwrel
    Andit, Natalka, ninna and 1 others like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

okay ill answer my own quiz...

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? my son and my husband
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life?i miss my uncles who died far too young and my grandma
    3)Death row meal?filet mignon,mashed potatoes,gravy,asparagus,lemon pie,homemade lemonade
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? i would probably do something random like hand out 10's or 20s to people
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm?ghosts,history
    6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go?the mediterranean
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance?yes
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence?hitler
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom?id buy my dad a golf course
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone?fancy by reba macentire..lol

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)? My kids!
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life? My mom.
    3)Death row meal? Love this question! Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and hot apple pie for dessert.
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do? Hang out at the drive thru window at a nearby Tim Horton's and pay for everyone's order for the next 30 minutes. Random acts of coffee for everyone!
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm? LOL. Math and science make me go "hmmm" in the head scratching, I-don't-get-this sort of way. Philosophy makes me go "hmmm" in the good sort of way.
    6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go? Meditteranean.
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance? Absolutely.
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence? Hitler
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom? A sailboat for my DH. He has always wanted to take a year off and sail.
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone? This one:

It's not an embarrassing song though I probably look embarrassing when I dance to it. Darned banjo just gets me goin'. LOL
    Andit, Natalka and vesper like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

1) What makes you get up everyday (besides work)?
    Hubby and Kiddo's
    2)Who do you miss the most in your life?
    My Grandmother who passed when I was 10.
    3)Death row meal?
    Lasagna, garlic bread and a spinach salad
    4)If you had $550 dollars and 30 minutes to do something for anyone but yourself what would you do?
    Shopping spree at Toys R Us for the kids
    5)what subject makes you go hmmmmm?
    Math
    6) if you could go on a free cruise where would it go?
    Arctic
    7)if you were mean to someone or bullied anyone in your life would you say sorry if given that chance?
    I don't think I was ever a bully, but if I was I would absolutely want to apologize!
    8)which historical figure would you like to kick their bum without consequence?
    Honestly, I'm not sure.
    9)if you could give any gift no matter how weird or extravagant what would you give and to whom
    I would want to get my husband a sports car.
    10) what is your most embarassing song you like to dance to but know it is funny to everyone?
    ​Rasputin
    Natalka and vesper like this.
    My blog : Please join us as we talk about our journey, trials and triumphs with Autism!
    http://rubberduckiesandspoons.blogspot.ca/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information