User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Have you received your GC Bonus Points yet?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    239 (100%)

No points for me yet either. But very glad to hear it's not just me

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This is infinitely frustrating! What if you were planning on redeeming this weekend on some of the better sales items? Convenient "glitch"...
    screamy and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    This is infinitely frustrating! What if you were planning on redeeming this weekend on some of the better sales items? Convenient "glitch"...
    dejavu anyone
    anisa, screamy and Tbites like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    This is what I was going to say. What happened if I didn't have much points right now but I was waiting on a large sum of points to come threw because of this promotion (which I am)? How is this fair to us? This is the reward we get for keeping them in business. Yes, I do agree its a convenient "glitch". I also think that they should be showing good customer service by way of apology and adding a sorry we were late there was a glitch amount of points. So say 2500 extra points to each person because of this "glitch". Is that not fair? I think it is completely.
    hcao, Poirot, nash0109 and 2 others like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I am planning to redeem this weekend and was waiting for these points. This is not good.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    I called at 8:02 (I had tried earlier but they weren't open ) and got the same response. I was told it could be Monday or Tuesday before they get everything worked out
    Just as I thought last night, there is a glitch on the weekend of their Super Sale when people may want to redeem and get some big ticket items for a good price as it sounds like next weekend redemption is a lower $ amount & products will be full price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

called and spoke with someone. they said there was a glitch and the points will be added Monday.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

i was told they would be put on today. still waiting. i love how sdm is giving everyone a different story. after spending 4K on gift cards, i'm waiting for a considerable amount of points. i'm a bit ticked off. disgusted really. it's one thing after another with sdm. i was considering doing a redemption this weekend but i guess sdm has taken that decision out of my hands since they haven't given me the points to do so. beyond annoyed with that company. whew, made it thru that rant without typing all the swear words that were rolling thru my head

Trading Score
    245 (100%)

No points yet They better be added by next weekend. We are counting on these points to finish off our Christmas shopping!
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If you're getting the "session expire" message, clear your cache, shut down your browser, start it up again and try to login.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (75%)

was planning on using my gc points to get some electronics that were on
    is there any point in calling to complain?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sulley_baby View Post
    was planning on using my gc points to get some electronics that were on
    is there any point in calling to complain?
    I would guess the people who add points would be off for the weekend.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

called and got my points. call shoppers drug mart helpline and they will manually adjust it today. i just got my 24000 points.
    kidsteph and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

THIS IS NO GLITCH!!! I just got off the phone with Shoppers Optimum and the gentlemen I spoke to let the cat out of the bag. As soon as I mentioned what I was calling for he knew the situation immediately, I'm sure because they have been bombarded with calls! Here is how he explained it to me... Head office decided that they did not want the points to be used for this weekend sales, so they decided to postpone adding them until the 26th. Needless to say my jaw hit the floor, his blatant honesty nearly left me speechless!

I had to repeat his words back to him to verify that is what I just heard!
    Yes, that's right mam! Sorry for the inconvenience there is nothing I can do!

Well this has just got to be the lowest, dirtiest thing I have ever heard!
    SHAME ON YOU SDM THAT IS DISGUSTING!!

This is the first year I have bothered with Optimum points and after I redeem my points at the mega redemption it will be the last time I bother with points and this store!!
    anisa, Silk, Poirot and 7 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WHAT?!?! No way!!! I'm speechless. I just want my points so I can move on from this. I am so glad that I didn't go too crazy on this one! I was really regretting not buying more GC after this promo ended but now I am so relieved that I didn't!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information