User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I used to LOVE going to the gym but lately my arms have been so darn stiff - hoping its not arthritis (mom had it since I can remember...). I am taking Celebrex now and one of the side effects is (get this!) weight gain!

Like I dont have enough! My health is conspiring against me. (LOL)

Anyway, I have started some arm and leg lifts just to loosen up the joints and plan on bicycling with the kids once the roads improve. I have also made some minor changes in the way I eat (getting salads and water instead of fries and pop when eating out with the family) which I think sustained my 15 pound weight loss.

Does anyone know if drinking 2 glasses of water before meals helps in weight loss? Hub heard this somewhere but I think the only thing that will do for me is get me running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. :pottytrain4:
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Just back from the first gym session, I definately feel it ihave to say but feel great that I went through with it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So, if I click on the Extreme Fitness website does that count as going to the gym?

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

glad you started gym haunish.robbie shows interested if you click. lol
    i danced along with my dvd i ordered from points and prizes. i am going to have to work on my style i looked like i was having some sort of fit.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

What do you girls use to keep track of the food you eat?
    I tried fitday, but it tells me I am obese and gives the weight that overweight is which I find to be really low. Plus entering in the food is difficult, say I ate a subway club, how would I enter that? Anyone have a better site?

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

try to get your hands on weight waters points if you feel a need to count. usually find it around, either members or on web somewhere. you have a a lot of options

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

have any of you tried P90X? I've done the first 3 months of it and although I haven't lost weight (according to my scale), I feel more toned and my boyfriend tells me how good I look

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I was 10 lbs from my ideal weight in Nov I was thrilled but my family insisted I go to the dr. My meds have changed, now I am 45 lbs overweight and looks like I am going to be like this for awhile.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I dont enter my foods anywhere.. that to me would be a huge pain in the butt to break down my sandwhiches, etc.
    Instead I just try to choose items that are healthier (mustard over mayo, etc).
    Then again, I know most of the points for foods from the WW system from a long time ago so i guess i just try to keep track of it in my head lol...

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday was the two year anniversary of the beginning of my stay in SICU (Surgical Intensive Care). I have been able to lose some weight since then, but my body shape will never be the same. Like many women, I would like my tummy to be smaller, but I have to do a needle in belly fat every 24hrs. Making it a little complicated.

Anyway, I am getting married Sept 5, 2010. I have to be the shape I want this fall because you have to order the wedding dress months in advance and I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for fittings.

So, I am trying to lose some weight. I am trying to make sure I do not eat after about 8:30 pm (i.e. not too close to bed time). I get home from work at about 6:30pm, so this is sometimes difficult when I have to make supper when I get in.

Does anyone have any tips on how to lose weight safely, without any supliments?
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Jul 26th, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I can't figure out how to add a picture of myself. I work at Cornerstone Family and Youth. You can see a recent picture of me if you google for the blog that I help maintain. Thanks.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

confession time since i was here the 15 pounds i lost is back. well most of it, i had a good vacation and i have to get motivated again.its really hard for me when i am known to be on a see food diet.
    wish me luck
    good health to you too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

in 9 months i gained 22.05 lbs i need to lose this 22.05 so heres to loosing the weight!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Im going away to the Dominican in January....with Christmas comming I don;t see any chance of me losing any weight! AGHHHH :S

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information