User Tag List

Page 82 of 226 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good job Lynn, sounds like you got really back on track.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, Patty...yes, I feel the same way I did last year when I started this journey. Truth be told, when I started this thread I wasn't as committed as I wanted to be, and needed extra pushes. For some reason the time just has to be right, you know? I don't know what hit me again this time, but I'm thankful for whatever it is!

Good luck to everyone this weekend!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

- 1 (213.6)
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good stuff, Curt!!! Down is better than UP!

Here's an interesting article I found re "cheat meals" which is what I used to do after having our first baby....of course back then I knew nothing about how it revs up metabolism, I just thought it a "light at the end of my weekly tunnel" to eat whatever I wanted to on Sundays. This suggests one meal per week or so of whatever it is you've been craving. It's a great way to not feel deprived every single day of the week, provided you've stuck to your diet the rest of the week.
    I think this explains my big weight loss....LOTS of days of treating myself (like...months?), then going back on WW, and having those big two-week losses...anyhoodles...here's the article...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/54...f-cheat-meals/

As usual, of course, it comes with lots of disclaimers and do's and don'ts to make it sound important, but I wouldn't worry about that one single bit!! Just pick a day of the week and have one or two meals of whatever you want!! I've never plateaued because my body never went into starvation mode. Yes, it took me a long time to lose the weight, but then again, I go on and off for a month or two at a time... But sticking to a diet and having a cheat day practically guarantees no plateaus!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, May 24th, 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you. I believe when we first started this, I weighed about 212, so haven't lost anything, but haven't gained much. At least I'm not at my heaviest, which was 223. Breaking bad habits is hard.

Continuing to have no luck finding work, is making it very hard for me to eat right and exercise. I just get too down, have so much worry. Keep trying I guess.

Congrats on your weight loss.
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Maintained. Lynn, Curt so proud of you. Congrats.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Sorry I didn't post on Friday..way behind on so many things after holidays.I lost 1.2 of my holiday weight gain .
    Congratulation Lynn on your weight loss, you are on a roll.It is true though when you get in the weight loss zone it just works for you.Keep going you must be feeling fantastic!

Walks I am so sorry about all the physio and pain you are having,chronic pain is the worst, hope physio starts helping.

Patty ,so glad Oreo is home, you are going to have a full house of kitties!!!

Granger you just keep maintaining, school is almost done for the year you must be lookomg forward to it!

Curt good job on the loss, keep plugging away with the rest of us we are rooting for you!!

Have a great week everyone.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Same , but that is ok. I did not weigh myself all week and ate normally which means at least I can maintain. I am pleased with that. We went out for our anniversary also this week and had Kiera's birthday and now today Kevin's so not a lot of watching what I ate

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Patty it seems we're sharing the same boat: I'm exactly what I was last week, and like you, I didn't do anything special re dieting, just knew what was allowed, and what I should stay away from, and it's all good if I want to maintain.
    However, as good as that was, I'd better knuckle down again for the next week...these size 16 jeans are fitting just a weeee bit tighter than I like to wear them! Not leggings, exactly, but not too far away, lol....I'm going to look like one of those walmart people if I gain any weight! Gah!

Keep up the good fight, everyone!!! And check in, please?

On the run....DD decided her weekend is starting at 11am this morning and needs to do some shopping, take me to my shoulder ultrasound appt, etc, so here I go again!!!

Take good care, everyone! And have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning Patty, Lynn and anyone else who jumped on the scale today. Oy! I was expecting a gain, but the number held steady from when I weighed in at the Dr last week, so even though I have to re-focus and re-lose the weight than I re-gained
    ( lol!) I am happy today has started on an upbeat day knee wise! I can almost bend it and that is saying lots!

The sunshine this a.m sure lifted my spirits tremendously even though I know another dang storm is coming tonight. Hoping everyone is having the best day possible! Oh and lovely to see Holly is back, way to go holly!!!
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and Granger like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I did a banana split buffet for the kids at school today(50 of them) chocolate , vanilla and 20 toppings. Yup I had a small bowl of chocolate with my homemade strawberry sauce lol
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok here they are the "lost and found" becoming fast friends. Here is Rocket in his fav. spot on my shoulder watching the mouse arrow on my screen
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Maintained. Love the kitty pics Patty.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haven't been doing well, so starting over for what feels like the thousandth time. Tomorrow is a new month, so good day to start. I'll be doing weigh-ins probably on Saturdays though, starting next week, as I believe the one game I'm going to be using, "The Biggest Loser", does a weekly weigh-in on that day.
    Lynn49, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

Page 82 of 226 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread Information