User Tag List

Page 331 of 370 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

morning.... we are patiently waiting for snowmagedon here... boss was in to make sure we plan on coming in tomorrow or at least make a reasonable effort. hubby is going to drive us, that is the plan anyways.
    Keep me updated with the pics in ON... give us an idea what we're in for. Your system and the New England system are getting together and dumping on us.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

This is the view out my dront door just after dh shoveled and left for work. It's actually coming down well here now. There was almost a cm on the driveway after he shoveled. To put this in perspective, there was no snow on the ground here yesterday around 2:30 pm.

This is Alexa pondering Snowmageddan 2013.

Again, pondering a la Mr. Burns.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Grrrr I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo mad my son was out last night texted me while I was sleeping to telll me he is sleeping over at his friends which is a fair distance away been trying to call him with no answer it is suppose to get worse not better. A tractor trailor flipped on 403 by Ancaster umm yeah I want you home dummy. What ticks me off more is he has my parrents veichle to boot!
    DMS54 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning ladies. I am playing hooky from work but did take kiddo in to daycare, and stopped at McDonalds to pick up breakfast lmao. Crazy I know! It's pretty slippy out there, saw one articulated bus trying to get up a hill and the line of cars behind him as he crept along at maybe an inch an hour. Funniest part was right after I got passed that (going the other way) I saw another one coming up the road, so it will be interesting to know if they made it. My plan is to clean and pack, clean and toss, then pack some more, consolidate my little freezer with the fridge freezer so I can put the small one on kijiji, and hopefully get some other stuff posted too. Got a quote from the movers yesterday and it was $200 less than I expected, and he dais they could do the whole house in 6 or 7 hours so I'm happy now. I do hope I don't really have 100 boxes though.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Snow day here. Like everywhere else in Southern Ontario. Snow plow in the ditch, has me thinking that I'm staying put for awhile!
    KK7, julesie-pie, slambert and 4 others like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Peachykeen I will be going to U of W , so yup your university my friend.

KK7: I hate that when my kids especially DD pulls a stunt like that. It ages us not so gracfully. I hope that he is ok, keep us posted.

Shawliightning: My first DS was the same way. Back in the day, I bundled him up nice and tight (just like they do in the hospital)and rocked hiim until he fell asleep then ever so gently put him down. I also used to run a vaccum cleaner LOL for whatever reason it helped him sleep. The sound of the vacuum was far less mind bending. Colic iis difficult on the mom to, can anyone watch him for a few hours so you could get out for a bit?

My plan for today is no plan LOL. I am just going to wing it.

Armygirl & slambert some super hero humor for you both

Name:  superheros.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  26.5 KB

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Pammie! Pooping like a bear!!! Almost wet my pantaloons!!!!

Armygirl1 SLAMTASTIC pkg!!!

Slambert Wow! Your talent never ceases to knock my socks off!!!

back to catching up...

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I think the bar has been set.....
    if your package is SLAMTASTIC -you have hit a homerun - I love this new ism!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I think the bar has been set.....
    if your package is SLAMTASTIC -you have hit a homerun - I love this new ism!

I could not agree more! I just got back from a run with my pug hat and am about to have a cup of love potion to warm up.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

That pug hat is the bomb! on one of my Berner groups someone had a berner one.... so cute.
    the love and thought that went your package and the community effort behind it by Slam's friends/family was amazing.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    That pug hat is the bomb! on one of my Berner groups someone had a berner one.... so cute.
    the love and thought that went your package and the community effort behind it by Slam's friends/family was amazing.

I had seen one on Pintrest and feel in love. I don't think I can truly describe how I reacted when I saw it I was already so excited because I new I would be getting my pugs in a painting that the hat just blew me away. The card is my favourite though

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I have to tell you all I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have all you in my life I always believed there is a reason for everything even if it is not clear and I am so thankful to have found you all.

and a random pic of DD as pammie would say that is all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Fri, Feb 8th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Morning All!!

Snow.... hahahahaha. Sorry "gta" gals... Us "northerners" are giggling just a little bit. But with that said.. I hope you all stay safe and warm. SLOW DOWN if you are on the roads today!!

Bluz... your storm that is coming looks f******* scary!!! Please, please, please stay safe.

Today I am babysitting... trying to get some great pics for you gals. After hubby gets home and I get his pay <-- bahahahaha. Yes, I get it all. I will be going for groceries. It seems EVERYWHERE has a great sale. No Frills, Food Basics, Metro and Rexall all have something we need. HATE when that happens. And, I don't feel like price matching with coupons at Walmart today.

Tomorrow, my sister, my mom and I are going to a new store called "Barely Loved Kids Klothing" (I hate the "K") anyway, they give you a bag and you can stuff it full for $15..taxes included. I'm hoping to get a bunch of 18month clothes for her. I also have to find my niece her first purse. Gotta start her young.

And then, I have a hair appointment. I need "killer" hair for my London trip. I am also in desperate need of having my eyebrows done. I'm looking a little bit like "Bert & Ernie". Yup, I'm rockin' a unibrow right now and it looks horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Hubby is playing in local pool tournament on Sunday. I will be doing laundry. Gawd, I hate laundry. I try to keep it for "cheap time" but then I feel soooo behind.

Thinking about pantaloons....

WHO is still waiting on a package?!?! And remember ladies... LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Want to talk snow?!?! Turn on the news... BOSTON is expecting 60-90cm <---this is not a typo

WOWSA!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    The snow doesn't look too bad. Is it still snowing in the picture? I can't tell. There is about 2 1/2 feet of snow in my yard and that is in the open where it can blow through.......lol I can share some with you....… lol
    No thanks you can keep it! Yes still snowing!

As Pammie said there was no snow yesterday and when I got up with DD at 3:30am there it wasn't snowing yet there was only 5 cm on the ground about the same amount as when went to bed.

We haven't really had proper snow since 2010 in Toronto, last year it didn't snow at all.

here the view from my apartment now (earlier photos were from the kidlets apartment across the street) it's still snowing

i have dishes and laundry to do today - two sucky jobs that even though you do them everyday (or almost everyday ) you still have more to do, sigh.

oh I have to add the best part, when the snowplough does eventually show up to plough the road, instead pushing the snow onto the middle island, they will block in every car on the street with a huge pile of snow! Sometimes when there is lots of snow the snow they plough ends up on people's car trunks. Luckily we have a parking stop in the back.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Feb 8th, 2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Adding Toronto snowplough fact!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 331 of 370 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast

Thread Information