User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Omg, dh and i are such suckers!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, my Dear Friend, I'm typing through my tears...I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier to comfort you...You and I know that there was a reason Maggie found you...she needed to be loved through her struggles and to be loved as she left this earth and passed to the loving arms of Angels. She continues to be loved and oh my, imagine the joy when you two meet again! I know we'll see our beloved pets again...love like that can never be taken from us...you know that I've written how our Jenny was named by our Tammy, and how Jenny catches glimpses of her in the very spot she claimed as hers on our lawn, so there is no doubt you two will be reunited. I know your heart hurts, but Maggie is running, tumbling and playing with her Angels now, awaiting your return home.
    Blessings to you both....I'm in tears for her loss and your broken heart, and for the loss of Marley's little playmate, but ... Be still and know she's with her God.
    {{{{gentle hugs}}}}, Lynn
    Natalka, Dee09 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh Holly, so sorry about little Maggie. Comforting thoughts sent your way.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I saw your signature on a post today and I felt a chill and had to check this post. I don't cry often but I'm sure sobbing now! I'm so sorry for your loss! I was really happy to see the poem someone posted about a pet's will. It was lovely. Your Maggie was a special soul! She touched so many hearts and spread such happiness to so many people that her special life will be remembered near and far! I wish I could give you a hug for real! She was that "butterfly's wing" that sends a lovely warm breeze around the world! Hugs to all of you and a special ear scratch for Marley!
    Lynn49 and Dee09 like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Saying a prayer for you and Maggie.
    We all fell in love with her.
    You made her short life happy and her last days less painful.
    I find comfort in that and I hope you do too.
    Lynn49 and Dee09 like this.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I saw your signature on a post today and I felt a chill and had to check this post. I don't cry often but I'm sure sobbing now! I'm so sorry for your loss! I was really happy to see the poem someone posted about a pet's will. It was lovely. Your Maggie was a special soul! She touched so many hearts and spread such happiness to so many people that her special life will be remembered near and far! I wish I could give you a hug for real! She was that "butterfly's wing" that sends a lovely warm breeze around the world! Hugs to all of you and a special ear scratch for Marley!
    "that butterfly's wing"....how appropriate, Avon...and how beautiful......................................... ..

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread Information