User Tag List

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: FreshPoints - New Canadian Reward Points! *App Ended*

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie90 View Post
    Aaaargh, the scanning thing is still not working for me. The screen says, "Tap barcode to focus," so I tap away at the screen like a maniac, but nothing happens whatsoever. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried it in a brightly lit room and it doesn't help. It's so frustrating because this seems like a really cool program, and I really wanna get in on it!
    I'm having this problem too. very frustrating. Please post if you get it resolved. Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I'm having this problem too. very frustrating. Please post if you get it resolved. Thanks.
    Unfortunately, I haven't yet!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Tried this app the other day. Just started scanning random items. I think I'm almost at 200 points.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    Ugh I am so sick of these phone apps,it's just annoying even though at the same time I am very interested,lol. I only have a android here to. I rather go online when convenient and enter the upc's or something.
    I feel the same and I have an android and we have a BB in the house too. I don't feel right using these apps and giving my personal shopping, food I buy etc to some company I have no idea what they are doing with my information. They are probably selling there information to companies and making a fortunate from it. And to redeem they have your address so they know people in a certain area eat certain things or are a certain way etc. I know its nice to make extra money but not worth it if they have my personal information.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    For 'checking in' it was a glitch that should be fixed now. Make sure you download any available updates for the app so that the fixes can be applied. But you can only upload a maximum of 45 new product images a day. I think I also remember reading on their FB page that there is a limit of scanning 100 items per "scanning session" or something like that.
    Thanks! I'm pretty sure I scanned at least 100 items lol. I have almost 800 points, and I still have lots to scan.
    peachies likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I feel the same and I have an android and we have a BB in the house too. I don't feel right using these apps and giving my personal shopping, food I buy etc to some company I have no idea what they are doing with my information. They are probably selling there information to companies and making a fortunate from it. And to redeem they have your address so they know people in a certain area eat certain things or are a certain way etc. I know its nice to make extra money but not worth it if they have my personal information.
    As of right now they don't have any of my personal info. It doesn't bother me if they know what products I have in my home, infact they only have an "idea" as I've scanned some at the grocery store as well. If and when I redeem for a gift card, then they may know my address buts that no different then signing up for the many coupons or fpc's on Facebook most of us get. With that said I'm really not worried. I'm more concerned with how legit it is.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It works for my phone. It might not work for some smart phones.
    Amex AeroplanPlus Gold Card 30k bonus points link: www.americanexpress.com/canada
    Amex Gold Rewards Card 25k bonus points link: https://www.americanexpress.com/cana...IWDR8WFQ%3D%3D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's awesome! Thanks for passing along the information. Free starbucks cards
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ok I did this for an hour in my kitchen and earned over a $5 starbucks card! Thanks for passing this along
    peachies likes this.
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm also having scanning problems. I've been able to scan only a few items with large UPCs. The "tap barcode to focus" feature appears to be useless. I'm using an iPod, I wonder if it works with an iPhone...?
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I haven't had any issues with the app and like many others, I have been able to scan all of the high value items in store without actually purchasing them - will really be a shame if and when that changes. At the rate I'm going, I should be able to redeem these points for the equivalent of half a tank of gas every 5-6 weeks.
    peachies likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I'm also having scanning problems. I've been able to scan only a few items with large UPCs. The "tap barcode to focus" feature appears to be useless. I'm using an iPod, I wonder if it works with an iPhone...?
    I have the same problem with my iPod, the scan tap barcode don't let me scan on bottles or jars and when try to use the flash or camera is going to off
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Check Facebook page they said you can scan any items cleaning and personal grooming items found in grocery stores. This changes everything!
    peachies likes this.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

[QUOTE=carlyincanada;5260686]I'm loyal to BlackBerry and have been doing the Checkout51 deals and it's great! There isn't an app yet but you can email your receipt pic to them at [email protected]. They are super fast at processing the receipts. You can request a Cheque when you have $20 in cash back credits

Email submissions are only allowed for beta testers. Anyone new must use the Apple app.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Thanks for posting about this app. I scanned for about an hour on friday when there was a snow storm, I redeemed a $5 subway gc already. I like this over some facebook freebies, which you have to sit in front of your computer constantly refreshing your page to see if the FPCs have gone live. and of course, I almost never get these kind of FPCs.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information