User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Lists for Spend Your Points Event Mar 9-10 2013

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I totally agree. This way I can go back the following week and get more eggs and milk. Our frig can only hold so many.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Am I the only one who actually prefers to have the lesser redemption and then have the rest made up in a GC? At first I thought it was lame but its actually a great idea so that I can take advantage of the week afters sale as well.
    CouponLover618 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

When was there a redemption + GC option? I have been trying to do a redemption since before Christmas and I haven't seen anything except the Boxing Day one which I missed. I have to put my list together but may only reach $100. Also wondering what is included when they do beauty product ones? There is Roche Posay lip balm I wanted but could leave that to see if I ever hit the magic beauty number. I also may have to go on Saturday as our store gets wiped out often. Was wondering about Natural protein powder options, gentle tanning lotion and also what the Simply Food brownie mix is like.

My list is for milk, butter, eggos, cookies, cheerios, coffee, Easter chocolate, maybe toilet paper and greenworks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

We can use BP coupons when redeeming right? Like VIB?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    depending on the cashier

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I've tried the maple syrup.. it's the real stuff, not the imitation.. redeemed for some in Dec, will likely pick up a couple more this weekend!
    padfoot and bman&ryguy like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I realise the GOW was a misadvertisment but I'm hoping that my store will allow me to pre-redeem for it since I've done that many times in the past when they don't have sufficient stock.

If I cannot get GOW pre-order for my redemption then I will seriously cut my list in half and only redeem at the smaller level.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caseythegoalie View Post
    Some will tell you that the BP coupon won't scan for redemptions, but I always tell them to just try scanning the coupon and if it doesn't ring up, then I'm okay with it. It always rings up. I just tell them that because I don't want to argue with them

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiegirl View Post
    When was there a redemption + GC option? I have been trying to do a redemption since before Christmas and I haven't seen anything except the Boxing Day one which I missed. I have to put my list together but may only reach $100. Also wondering what is included when they do beauty product ones? There is Roche Posay lip balm I wanted but could leave that to see if I ever hit the magic beauty number. I also may have to go on Saturday as our store gets wiped out often. Was wondering about Natural protein powder options, gentle tanning lotion and also what the Simply Food brownie mix is like.

My list is for milk, butter, eggos, cookies, cheerios, coffee, Easter chocolate, maybe toilet paper and greenworks
    This weekend, BC's promo is spend 95,000 points and get $170, plus a $30 GC for later use (or 50,000 points for $85, plus $15 for later use).

I would have preferred this too, so hopefully they bring this to Ontario for the next Bonus Redemption

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information