User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Another Canadian Tire Scratch Card Event next weekend - 3 days

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i can semi understand why they don't want to add them with the flyer.. it limits the amount of cards put out.. they can say they ran out when they actually didn't print enough, if people don't ask they won't get/use one, prevents people from going in multiple times with many cards.. but.. i'm not a fan of this i won't go in the store on the chance that i MIGHT get a card and it MIGHT be a winner
    CouponLover618 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Crappy Tire should do another instant $5 event as a sorry for how bad this event is.

Last edited by SmartConsumer; Sat, Mar 23rd, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
    r0c0upons and CouponLover618 like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I won 5 dollars and bought some cat food. I just went to the customer service and requested a card. She said she wasn't doing them unless people asked and while I was there no one asked. I think that CT prob won't do this one in the future. No one knows about it.
    The cashiers at my store were giving them out with purchase. From the amount of grumbling I heard, most weren't winners. We were buying something no matter what, so it wasn't a big deal that we didn't win.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

mine was nothing. none of the 3 in front of me were winners either
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Hubby was in today... in front of him was a MANAGER redeeming a $5 one to get free beef jerky. Then he handed a package of jerky to a cashier and she said "Oh I have another card by my computer in the back". The cashiers and managers are scratching these things in advance to get the free ones!! Scandalous! I seriously may never shop there again.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I didn't win either, and cashier said chances are not good, sounds like she did scratch 300 or so of them today, and didn't seems to even get one winner at her cash.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Hubby was in today... in front of him was a MANAGER redeeming a $5 one to get free beef jerky. Then he handed a package of jerky to a cashier and she said "Oh I have another card by my computer in the back". The cashiers and managers are scratching these things in advance to get the free ones!! Scandalous! I seriously may never shop there again.
    This is probably why at some stores they don't give out the scratch cards, employees keeping them to themselves.
    Angela273 and Insane like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine was good so far...We went Sat only and won $5 *3 times on different transactions.The real fun was when one time card scratched $10 and we had only $5 worth items ..,the excitement was unbelievable and I was very happy...As last week due to one day scratch card only Cnd Tire around me were zoo with long long line ups...This time it was much better.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Wow,,, It is a bummer. I avoided ct this friday and sat and today .... will not want to lost out on just maybe scratch card.
    My mom on the other hand went in on friday ... pretty desserted and she won $5 so she got the yogurt 3.99 + bread= .28 cents . BUT she had brought a coupon along for the activia yogurt and they wouldnt accept it .... they said you have to buy at sale/regular price and no coupons can be used? ...she tried again on sat and didnt win anything [ended up buying 4.99 glass jars ..no worries will be returning them soon ]

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

We went today and were handed a scratch card right at the entrance. We handed it to the cashier at the chek out. She scratched it, not winning, and threw it in the garbage. Then, she took another card that has already been scratched, and said "$5 off" and gave us $5 discount. While DH was paying using his credit card, she kept scratching the cards, and kept the winning ones on the top of the cash register (I guess for other customers who would be paying after us).
    Last edited by felisha; Mon, Mar 25th, 2013 at 08:51 AM.
    LIVE SIMPLE and Cocottee00 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by felisha View Post
    We went today and were handed a scratch card right at the entrance. We handed it to the cashier at the chek out. She scratched it, not winning, and threw it in the garbage. Then, she took another card that has already been scratched, and said "$5 off" and gave us $5 discount. While DH was paying using his credit card, she kept scratching the cards, and kept the winning cards on top of the cash register (I guess for other customers who would be paying after us).
    wow that was very helpful.I have yet to see a cashier like that.Which location was it?.............

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom3kids View Post
    wow that was very helpful.I have yet to see a cashier like that.Which location was it?.............
    It was in Brossard, QC.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread Information