User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: TaraF Please Report In!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OK it's really been too long since we heard from our Freedom Crusader. Hope all is well, please report in Tara if you can. Hoping your DH is also doing ok. We miss you.

Only for you I would post this ......

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I haven't spoken with her in a while either. I was wondering how everything was going. She has been fighting so hard and been through so much. My fingers are crossed that they are just very busy with appointments and very tired when they get home. Tara, when you have a moment, please check in,
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I was wondering she was ...haven't seen her post in awhile.

Hope all is well!
    anisa, madchives, Kitty77 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

No no... we have to post something in the debates, err, news section!

that is the sure way to lure her out of hiding
    madchives, Kitty77, TaraF and 4 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good strategy anisa!! Tara come out come out wherever you are! Hope all is well.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hope she's just taken a short hiatus and will be home with us soon....hear that, Tara??!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Does anyone have her Facebook or email contact, or even perhaps pintrest to see if she has been around. I'm extremely worried about her. There is so much going on with her health and dh. Tara please, if your lurking, just a post to say I'm ok, we miss you
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I googled around for her and this was the only thing I could find.
    I hope she checks in soon.

http://taraf.blogforacure.com/weblog
    TaraF and hollyquaiscer like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I thought she'd return with the first robocall charge being made, but I found her online and active at least - these all have recent postings

Twitter
    https://twitter.com/SweetTreat80

Democracy fight article
    http://www.thefightfordemocracy.com/...RGES-LAID.aspx

Fundraising for brain tumour foundation
    http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...tionID=1713936

---
    I understand some people move on from SC - but if anyone here is on Twitter, maybe you could post there and say HI from those of us here at SC. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

i tweeted her
    Kitty77, Natalka, TaraF and 3 others like this.
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks Hollywood!
    TaraF, hollyquaiscer and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Hey guys, I see you sent out the search party? lol I hope I didn't worry you guys but I've just been busy and sick and all that stuff. I'm "ok" and well alive which is good, perhaps an explanation of where I've been is in order?

As most know I'm politically active and that damn petition presentation took alot out of me. There is nothing like chasing down politicians to make a persons blood boil. My Dr believes the stress of tinkering with politics is what set my seizures off again, unfortunately those haven't been controlled the best either with me having up to 7 seizures a day. Remember that thread I posted about the flu & pnemonia shots and how I wasn't getting either? Yeah well I didn't up getting either shot but I did end up getting hit with the flu. Hard. Go figure lol

I also have been dealing with my husband and getting him the help he needs. He took a LOA from work back in Oct and just returned Feb 1 after a a hard road to find a diagnosis for him and after many different Drs they diagnosed him with Schizo affective disorder. Every Dr will give you their take on the disorder and many will say that it is simply Schizophrenia but either way he is on 3 meds right now for it and is doing a lot better. We've been struggling to get him a local Psychiatrist since we don't drive but again nothing seems to be easy within the mental health system.

For a while I had been getting dizzy, losing my balance and passing out so off to the Oncologist I went who determined that it isn't tumour related and so I was given an Internist who ended up diagnosing me with Orthostatic Hypotension. Basically if I get up too fast, or bend down my blood pressure drops signifigantly and I'm close to passing out. Apparently 56/44 isn't good for you Just trying to combat that naturally with a high sodium intake before shoving pills at me but it has been determined to be tumour related as I never had this condition previous.

Been in the hospital a few times the last few months and well tests, tests, tests. I've been "around" but pretty much have only accessed the internet from my phone since I dropped my laptop and it went bye bye and this site is NOT cell phone friendly. Just saying! lol I appreciate the concern and I'm kinda touched that you all missed me. Sorry if I worried any of you, just been sick, busy with medical crap and sick of being busy. Not to mention sick of being sick!

Oh and GREAT idea of trying to "coax me out" with posting in the "news" section haha. Had I just been lurking that strategy would totally have worked. I mean afterall, charges have been laid against an ex CONSERVATIVE staffer in the Robocalls scandal.

Oh C'mon, you sure now that you guys missed me? lol I certainly did miss you guys!
    Last edited by TaraF; Thu, Apr 4th, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Tara!!! Good they found you, you know how members worry about each other, no difference with you my dear.
    Sure seems you have had your plate full though, so sc has to take a back seat when you are recovering and making sure your DH is getting help too.

anisa, TaraF and hollyquaiscer like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks for the update.

We all miss you and just wish you the best.

Don't forget Justin will be our next PM we still have that fight to look forward to.
    anisa, TaraF, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, here and I was hoping it was because it wasn't a medical issue - especially when I found you active as previous posted, I was very happy!

Thanks for checking in - and glad you could stop in for a big hug and good wishes!

TaraF, hollyquaiscer and walkonby like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information