User Tag List

Page 58 of 275 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh gosh yes K8. thats what i meant sorry.. im tired. off to bed. see ya'll in the morning.
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    "Censored list has been sent" . Only a few questionable items LOLOL

That doesn't mean I might not add some questionable items to my buddy's package. Hmmmmm , wonder if Mich every got over the tickle his pickle book BHAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA or the chocolate body paint, or the handcuffs tee hee hee

Ya Ya, I hear you Nat, I am off to the corner again

Is it bad that I'm curious what's on that censored list? I feel like I'm a shy girl, and I would totally blush, but maybe I'm missing out?! lol
    gwennad, coyote00, Mich649 and 3 others like this.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Don't have my buddy yet but thought I'd throw out this question since I've been browsing the indigo bookstore website...

Future buddy, are there any books you want? Any specific titles/authors/genre?
    need the third book in the hunger games series, i like dean koontz and robin cook style books
    coyote00, nat77 and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    My husband saw it with me and said he should slip it into the tailpipe. I nearly died laughing.
    OMGolly!! I laughed so hard I cried when I read that!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Oh buddy! If you haven't already put it on your list PLEASE indicate if you have an eReader. You can ask Nat but I gave her a stick with over 600 books on it so... whoever gets from me (provided they have an eReader of course lol) will likely be getting the same thing and if you have anything specific I'll ask my dad to find it too
    i dont have a ereader just a tablet but DIL has a koobo I can use
    missbee217 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Robert Ebert died today.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I'm thinking of getting an ereader I mentioned it to hubby lol

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Future buddy, I'm posting all of my answers to posted questions in Post #84
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I actually brought my computer home to stay caught up on the thread because everyone is so chatty.... even me! But its time for bed soon so i will check everything out again in the morning. Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement today... I really needed it! I'm hoping to find a weight loss method/ lifestyle change that actually works. I'm a very picky eater and thats half the problem and I'm a sugar addict!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    I have a question for you ladies (off topic tho)

Moms/Aunts/Grandmas/Friends of Moms with boys....did you have (or have you seen) themes for a one year old boys birthday party? What was it? Some family members are saying I shouldn't bother with a theme cause he won't remember it/care (party poopers!!!) but I want to do something fun! I can't decide on a theme though and I want to start looking for stuff asap so ideas are welcomed as well.
    I wasn't going to have a theme originally, BUT my mother wanted me to go all out. She had her friend bake a cake for DS and chose the theme herself without telling me, so we ended up doing a cars themed birthday. Picked up red, green, blue and yellow table clothes/Plates/Cups from dollarama. I didn't want to spend a fortune so luckily all the colours came together with the cake.

The cake, ohh it was beautiful I must admit. Her friend was a doll and even made him his own smash cake! DS had no idea what the heck to do though, DH and I decided on raising him sugar free while I was still pregnant. He didn't even eat the cake!! lol.

Here is the beauty.

Name:  Keelandscake.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  49.9 KB

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Schmeelady,

no advice but I hear you. I lost 150 lbs in about 13 months and my arms, thighs, and tummy paid the price. I did weight training from the beginning which helped but its still there and drives me crazy. I am going to bite the bullet and have plastic surgery.
    Dh and I were talking about surgery this evening actually! I still have 50lbs to go before my goal of 150. I am 23 years old and I do not want to live the rest of my life with skin issues. I was totally stoked to finally be able to shop in normal stores and of course there was a huge downside to it all. I cannot buy tshirts, long sleeve shirts etc. The extra arm skin does not fit into any of them! The shirt I wore today, I literally have to tuck the arm skin into the sleeve or else it is a mess.

BTW amazing on 150 loss! That is my goal!!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay ladies my burning questions

Your feet size...... mine is 6
    your favorite color..... mine is teal or blue
    Ughh, foot size can be anywhere from 8 - 10. It really depends as I have SUPER wide feet!
    Favorite Color -- every color!! I love bright neon things.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    what about snacks. schmeelady. how do you deal with those..
    I snack, I get major cravings for certain things. But I limit everything and if I don't have the room for the calories I don't bother.
    I do find myself eating a lot but I always have fruits and veggies handy. My favorite things to snack on...

Cucumber slices & Hummus
    Carrot Sticks & Hummus
    Greek Yogurt & Berries
    Special K Cracker Chips (plain) & Tzaziki Dip
    Almond Butter & Celery Sticks

For the days when I have that super crazy craving for sweets, I make myself a cup of hot cocoa. The cocoa K Cups are only 70 calories per cup versus 100+ for actual chocolate!! If I feel fancy I add a flavored extract to the cocoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I am a huge juicer I love Kale, I use a lot of mean green recipes. I also clean eater too I love it My mom came to stay with us for 2 months and changed her way of eating and went from a size 22 to 18. I eat a lot more food than I use to but I eat nothing that contains chemicals
    I wish I had a juicer!! Seriously it would be amazing. However my blender will just have to do, perhaps one day I will get a juicer. I had one ages ago but the clean up was a pain in the rear.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Don't have my buddy yet but thought I'd throw out this question since I've been browsing the indigo bookstore website...

Future buddy, are there any books you want? Any specific titles/authors/genre?
    I have read the first hunger games book like 5 times over, REALLY want the rest of the trilogy.
    Also have been debating for quite some time on 50 shades of grey. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Thanks coyote! I just want to be healthier.... my doctor told me last year if I don't start dropping some weight I'm gonna have lots of knee troubles... he put me on a no carb diet (bread, rice, pasta, etc.) that lasted a few months and I'm a sucker for chocolate... it's literally an addiction that I can't get rid of. I used to smoke and never got addicted... this is way worse!!!!!!!
    I have had serious knee problems for quite some time.
    When I was 13 I busted out my knees and it took months for them to heal. A fewyears ago (2009) I tore my ACL, had to wear a brace for 4 months and was supposed to use crutches for 2 months. However I was living along in a province away from family and needed to be on my feet for work to pay bills and rent etc etc. The crutches lasted about a week. Needless to say my knees are completely screwed up now, I am in constant pain and they crack walking up stairs and what not. Sometimes I even go down the stairs on my bum because they hurt so bad!! I thought losing weight would help.... but just seems they are getting worse.
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

lalalala. only one here. =) I like reading everyone's posts though. you guys are great! thank you for always being so open and honest.

oh, and wishlist is being sent now! buddy - I had a hard time with it but write questions if need be!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Im working on my list but unfortunately I am in a "poor me, I'm fat and ugly, everyone hates me, Life sucks and I'm cranky" mood... Seeing all the martini glasses on the first page makes me feel like the kid on the playground that gets picked last

Hard to think of things for me in this mindframe. I have been trying to lose weight but am battling PCOS and a thyroid problem at the same time- seems like I am running in circles and getting nowhere.

Errgh... Going to go turn on my music and finish this one way or another... I want my buddy to shop for and in order for that to happen all the lists need to be in and that includes mine
    Oh! Momto2k's!!! First of all.... BIG HUGS!!!! Second of all, a lot of people have requested their buddies based on their geography. They feel they can put together a better package if they can save an extra $15 or $20 in postage.

Secondly, I hear you on the thryoid problem! That sucks! People really under estimate how sucky thyroid problems are---on top of not being able to lose weight, you just feel really, really crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by shkyle View Post
    Got a question off topic anyone ordering the kelloggs syb pins I've ordered about 25 so far and didn't get a email conformation but the last 3 I have ordered sent me a conformation email. I'm not sure why and now I'm scared they didn't go threw right. Even though they said they did. Has anyone else noticed this?
    I've ordered 2 of them so far and did not get an email confirmation.....hope they show up!

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Dh and I were talking about surgery this evening actually! I still have 50lbs to go before my goal of 150. I am 23 years old and I do not want to live the rest of my life with skin issues. I was totally stoked to finally be able to shop in normal stores and of course there was a huge downside to it all. I cannot buy tshirts, long sleeve shirts etc. The extra arm skin does not fit into any of them! The shirt I wore today, I literally have to tuck the arm skin into the sleeve or else it is a mess.

BTW amazing on 150 loss! That is my goal!!
    Wow! You both are an inspiration!

I've decided to set my weekly weigh in day as Friday (purposefully before the weekend). This is my second weigh in and I am down 4 lbs. I excitedly told hubby before he left for work, but he was less then thrilled with my achievement because a) it was 5:30 am b) you can't notice 4 lbs gone on me and c) DH can lose 4 lbs in a good bowel movement. Anyway, I'm inspired by all of you ladies and hope to lose more next week!

Page 58 of 275 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread Information