User Tag List

Page 74 of 275 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Holy Batman! That is sooo cool! Can I add this to my list too buddy? Pretty please. There goes the healthy thing out the window! Slambert do you make your cake pops by squishing the cake and frosting together? Sounds so messy.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy I thought of a few things I'd like to add to my list please....I saw this idea online

It makes this

I need a cake pop pan to make it and I don't have one. I make all of my cake pops by hand without a pan. If you happen to see a cake pop pan I'd love to have one.

I'd also like to have the huge cupcake cake pan so I can do this

I don't know how expensive or heavy they are so please don't go overboard but if you happen to see them on clearance somewhere
    Armygirl76, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

If you look closely the pink cake pop is smiling. OK, I need to go eat something! Cake pops r smilin' at me now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

My son and I were here on a school trip this time last year...best 11 days I ever spent. We were in Munich, Amsterdam, Holland, Paris and London. My first time attaching a pic[ATTACH]171470
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Gooooood Morning ladies!

Not really...although I see more potlucks in my future so I should get on that. I make a mean mac salad?

I never online shop...mostly because I don't have a credit card, which is probably a good thing. I have a little more than $100 in amazon codes now but am trying to save up for a new computer. This one is pooching on me, it's at least 8 years old and in rough shape. I've been majorly slacking on swagbucks lately though. >.<
    I don't have credit card anymore either, traded it in for a Visa debit card that can be used at most places online. It takes the funds out of you bank account, kinda like PayPal.
    KK7, Armygirl76, coyote00 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Sure, will post up the recipe tomorrow
    Need all the recipes ladies! M&M lasagna - - are you kidding me?

Edit: *sadface* when realizing it's not candy lasagna
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sat, Apr 6th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

That's what happens when you read on an empty stomach

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Yes I squish the cake and icing together, it is a little messy but SOOOO worth it. The mixture is heavenly!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Soooo....hubby went to a stag last night and won a 14lb container of Nutella...plus an awesome frame of the original 6 nhl teams with pins and pucks signed by major players from the themes. Certificate of authenticity and everything. Super cool.

Although I love nutella, I rarely eat it and I have a small normal size container of it. Hubby hates it. Any ideas for nutella recipes? Lol I was thinking I could use it for the treats table at the wedding. I dunno...imma gonna be eating this shizz til Alexa goes off to uni!
    OMG MY KIDS WOULD DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN....

Holy Batman! That is sooo cool! Can I add this to my list too buddy? Pretty please. There goes the healthy thing out the window! Slambert do you make your cake pops by squishing the cake and frosting together? Sounds so messy.
    Me too!

If you look closely the pink cake pop is smiling. OK, I need to go eat something! Cake pops r smilin' at me now.
    Hahaha! Yup you need food.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    WOW you guys need to stop talking so much, just got home from this morning at 7am - went to the Bon Jovi concert tonight , took my mommy for her Mother's Day present and what does she do - she buys me a $45 t-shirt and a new addition to my collection!!!!

Attachment 171435

Oh and BTW it is SNOWING HERE!!!!!
    it is kinda trying to rain here and the worst part is i am not far from you!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hmm.. requested recipies.. it varies but I often get requests for my homemade cream puffs or cinnamon rolls. And something that surprised me.. turnip casserole!

Buddy I thought of a pampering item I don't think I added to my list.. it was on a sticky note in the bottom of my purse to add. Moisturizing hair masks, like those little packets. My hair has some natural curl.. not enough to be nice, but enough to drive me crazy where some is curly, some pieces are straight. From the highlights, it tends to get pretty dry so would love a mask!

Pammie... I've seen a ton of recipes on Pinterest, Nutella brownies (yumm!) cupcakes filled with Nutella (like a molten cake!) hot chocolate made with Nutella.. yep.. lots of goodies it won't go to waste!

Dlee.. I agree amazon.com is sooo much better. We are about a 75 min drive from the Michigan border, there is a little town that has ferry service to cross the river. Just a couple of months ago we found out they offer a delivery service, ship your packages to the ferry, (US address) and can pick them up on the Canadian side on the boat, without having to cross and go through US customs/immigration.. it's awesome!

Buddy... is there anything you would like from San Francisco.. that will fit in a carry on or purse? (I refuse to pay to check luggage!)

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I would like something cool from San Francisco lol.... Something like a food or spice that you can only get there.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Hmm.. requested recipies.. it varies but I often get requests for my homemade cream puffs or cinnamon rolls. And something that surprised me.. turnip casserole!

Buddy I thought of a pampering item I don't think I added to my list.. it was on a sticky note in the bottom of my purse to add. Moisturizing hair masks, like those little packets. My hair has some natural curl.. not enough to be nice, but enough to drive me crazy where some is curly, some pieces are straight. From the highlights, it tends to get pretty dry so would love a mask!

Pammie... I've seen a ton of recipes on Pinterest, Nutella brownies (yumm!) cupcakes filled with Nutella (like a molten cake!) hot chocolate made with Nutella.. yep.. lots of goodies it won't go to waste!

Dlee.. I agree amazon.com is sooo much better. We are about a 75 min drive from the Michigan border, there is a little town that has ferry service to cross the river. Just a couple of months ago we found out they offer a delivery service, ship your packages to the ferry, (US address) and can pick them up on the Canadian side on the boat, without having to cross and go through US customs/immigration.. it's awesome!

Buddy... is there anything you would like from San Francisco.. that will fit in a carry on or purse? (I refuse to pay to check luggage!)
    I've never tried hair masks but buddy - I wouldn't mind one! My hair gets out of control too.

San Francisco.....a ticket there? Bahaha. A shot glass or magnet would be cool

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I have seen him 4 times now and YES he does get better with age

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Wow, jealous Peachy! I watched him on Oprah's life class the other day, that is one man who gets better with age!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

My mom made the cake with the cake pops in it a few weeks ago. I did not get to see it because she took it too work but she said everyone loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy I thought of a few things I'd like to add to my list please....I saw this idea online

It makes this

I need a cake pop pan to make it and I don't have one. I make all of my cake pops by hand without a pan. If you happen to see a cake pop pan I'd love to have one.

I'd also like to have the huge cupcake cake pan so I can do this

I don't know how expensive or heavy they are so please don't go overboard but if you happen to see them on clearance somewhere
    I saw this recipe but have not tried it yet

Nutella Cupcakes
    1 cup Nutella
    10 tablespoon flour
    2 Eggs

Combine, portion out, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

You have Netulla, I have a massive jar of peanut butter sauce my bro bought my dad. Dad finds it too runny so he brought it me. Yes here I am walking around work with this this massive 2.04 kg tub of peanut butter sauce. I think it is breading in the jar because no matter how much we use it, there is still tons left.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Soooo....hubby went to a stag last night and won a 14lb container of Nutella...plus an awesome frame of the original 6 nhl teams with pins and pucks signed by major players from the themes. Certificate of authenticity and everything. Super cool.

Although I love nutella, I rarely eat it and I have a small normal size container of it. Hubby hates it. Any ideas for nutella recipes? Lol I was thinking I could use it for the treats table at the wedding. I dunno...imma gonna be eating this shizz til Alexa goes off to uni!
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Sat, Apr 6th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

San Francisco -unusual salt & pepper shakers, or an egg cup (for soft boiled eggs)....or anything unique for the kitchen/table

Page 74 of 275 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information