User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: So unbelievable disgusted with Canada Post!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Several weeks ago, I sent a gift package to another SC member. Who NEVER received it!!
    WHAT the H*LL happens to packages that have NOT been delivered??!!! I never received it back even though it had my return address on it, so WHERE IS IT??!!

I'm just about ready to start a blog regarding items that have been LOST by others (really?? HOW do things get LOST??!!) through our postal system. Hah! System? There IS no system.

Walks, with all due respect, since I heard from a former friend about things they "TAKE" when they see lots of them coming through the mail, I have absolutely zero respect for the entire process. I know you would never, ever in your wildest dreams do anything like that, but I'm afraid that there are those who work for CP who feel justified in absolute thievery to supplement their incomes!!!

I'm so angry I could SPIT!!!

WHERE is my parcel, and why has it not been delivered???!!!

AND how many among us have experienced this??

Must we send everything REGISTERED just to take them out of the hands of thieves????
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 4th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Amen!!!! I had a coupon exchange envie go missing and it p!sses me off to no end because it was FULL of HV and FPC coupons, AND a GC, AND some other goodies... I had everything well wrapped and the envie was taped up so tight it would take a chisel to get it open But yet, the second envie I sent made it there in no time, with no problems. I don't get it either Lynn, and it makes me mad. It's not cheap to send a parcel, it's not even cheap to send an envie anymore
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sheets, something seriously needs to be done. Perhaps a call to Marketplace is in order.
    Sorry you've experienced the same disservice from them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i sorted mail for a ton of years and no one ever stole mail.
    people who work at canada post have as i do the same
    mail is darn important logic

terrible to see that canada post is why though lynn
    Last edited by madchives; Fri, Apr 5th, 2013 at 09:16 AM.
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Chives, every industry has rotten apples, even our "revered" CP. You're one of the good apples along with Walks...

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

When my work mailman goes on vacation we get the worst person to replace him EVER! This man does not do his job AT ALL and it sucks bc my regular mailman is amazing!
    We have a bell that everyone has to ring to enter the door (employees and delivery ppl) this replacement mail man would leave our parcels at the front not ring or knock - he once left 10 Ipads worth $$$$ in front of our office bc he did not want to ring I was fuming and called to complain on him - next day he tried to shove our mail under our door and he ripped a few piece of important mail. I actually went looking for him to tell him he needs to RING the bell and I will come open the door so he doesn't have to shove my mail under the door and he said to me I don't care ?!?!?! WHAT!?
    When my regular mail man came back I was telling him how terrible the replacement was and he said everyone on the block was complaining, ppl were delivered the wrong mail daily from 2 or 3 streets over and they would leave them in the box with a note and he never picked them up.
    It seems some people do not care about doing a good job anymore!
    anisa, uanoor, Crochetlady and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, Vee...how ridiculously inept and disgraceful! Obviously he could care less for a job many others would love to have. Has anyone complained to your local office about him? If so many people would do that, I'd hope his job would be in jeopardy. But it's the PO and they protect their own. Phhht!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

bub is scared of angry Lynn

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    never mind bub, I am freaking shaking in my boots too!

Seriously, what is going on??! It just cannot be as simple as an employee stole it. I don't believe an employee would walk off with a parcel, I just don't.
    There was no tracking number on it right Lynn? Just regular good ole postage and it went surface mail?
    Well, all I can suggest is a phone call, but they will probably say without a tracking number it could be somewhere but they don't know where it is, no way to trace regular mail.
    The new system is awful, I have said that many times. Everyone is overworked, and there are things that are getting delayed when that never ever happened before.
    I hope you hear something soon Lynn.
    Thanks for your confidence in madchives and me!
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Apr 5th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's too bad... wondering from where you mailed it - a postal outlet such as at an SDM or at a Post Office?

What kind of a response did you get when you called about it?
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    me, too...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ohhh...I didn't mean to scare anyone...although if I ever had the chance to get my hands on anyone
    who stole it or kept a delivery that wasn't for them, I'd scratch their eyes out! Slowly!

I haven't called anyone, because it was just given to our post office here (a regular postal building), surface mail so no tracking number, and what makes me So angry is that I made the item special for that person, and now it's gone, and I don't think I can replace it. I wouldn't even know who to call......
    Tweets77 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont trust Canada Post either ....I am still waiting on things I ordered like coupons and never received it...I wrothe the correct adress as always so ..Compagnies or Canada Post Fault.... So frustrating...Either it is the delay because of the mail going into Montréal for sorting and then come back!!! or when they did a strick and the mail got lost..
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Apr 5th, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Lynn49 and 2shopmom like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The timing of this thread is perfect. I mailed an envelope containing a note and postage more than three weeks ago to a woman who was going to send me seeds using that postage. I got a polite email from her a few days ago, just checking in because she hadn't received anything yet and the seeds she has for me are packed up and ready to be mailed. I know exactly when and where I mailed that letter.

I do wonder how exactly mail (packages or letters) gets lost. Unfortunately, mine can't be tracked, and I will have to send her postage again. (So much for saving money on seeds!) Hopefully, the package Lynn sent can be tracked and found.
    Lynn49 likes this.
    Unique items and great deals to be found on the Halifax Cat Rescue Society auction page.
    Love snail mail? Try
    Postcrossing!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I had a contest win sent to me by mail and I inquired to when I would receive it and was told it had been sent already. They called my local P.O. and was told because of the size that it was probably being used as a door stop somewhere. They sent me out a second one and it did arrive.

I have had mail with a return address not show up at all, a piece returned to me 11 months later and yet today a trade arrived to me in 2 days .
    Lynn49 and mhmartel like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information