User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Pay it forward day $5 exchange train- Maildate April 25th

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Mailed today! What a great day & good feelings all around today!
    I brought my co-workers in some coffee today and of course, paid for the lady behind me in the drive through!
    I'm going to take the day care some timbits in the morning when I take my kids in (they aren't at daycare today).
    Who knows what else the day may bring?! What an awesome day!!!!
    BTW Anna Michele, I've used 2 of the cards today so far Thx for the link!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Gave a new couponer some poise from my stock pile along with a Pay it forward card of course.
    tthomp47 and Anna Michele like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Mailing mine today but have been trying to pay it forward by offer people coupons and I either don't hear back from the messages I send or people in person look at me strangely. I have sent different messages to people with offers of coupons that they have posted "Really Need" and no responses and when I ave seen people buying things and I ave coupons to offer they have been looking at my like I'm offering them something disturbing. Lol I will keep trying. The only thing that has worked with my Pay it Forward plan is chocolate at my desk but no one wants the cards just the chocolate. I need to be put on the loser list so far.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunamoth View Post
    Mailing mine today but have been trying to pay it forward by offer people coupons and I either don't hear back from the messages I send or people in person look at me strangely. I have sent different messages to people with offers of coupons that they have posted "Really Need" and no responses and when I ave seen people buying things and I ave coupons to offer they have been looking at my like I'm offering them something disturbing. Lol I will keep trying. The only thing that has worked with my Pay it Forward plan is chocolate at my desk but no one wants the cards just the chocolate. I need to be put on the loser list so far.

Aww! Don't feel bad! They don't know what they're missing!

Mailed my buddy's off today!
    Lunamoth and Anna Michele like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Lunamoth the reason people look at you strangely or refuse when you offer them something for free is that they aren't used to generosity. But every gift you offer and every kind act you do does make a difference -- it will plant a little seed inside their minds, a reminder that it is possible to do good just for good's sake, without expecting anything in return. You might not get to see the result of you kindness, but you have made an impact on everyone you offered to help today. You've helped them see how the world could be, and how we could all be better selves. So don't feel bad, you did great today!!
    FOODLAND STICKERS - Mission Accomplished!!! Thank you macw1960, KelJo, and petsrfun101 for your generosity!

See how I earned $20 in Amazon gift codes this week! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT SWAGBUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mhmartel View Post
    Lunamoth the reason people look at you strangely or refuse when you offer them something for free is that they aren't used to generosity. But every gift you offer and every kind act you do does make a difference -- it will plant a little seed inside their minds, a reminder that it is possible to do good just for good's sake, without expecting anything in return. You might not get to see the result of you kindness, but you have made an impact on everyone you offered to help today. You've helped them see how the world could be, and how we could all be better selves. So don't feel bad, you did great today!!
    Thank you. I cleaned out my little ones closet and toys after and they were very gratefully accepted by a mom who cleaned out her litte ones closet and passed their out grown toys and clothes on to another family. So that one worked well and it helped to declutter and spring clean my house. I think that one will create a chain effect.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Thank you. I cleaned out my little ones closet and toys after and they were very gratefully accepted by a mom who cleaned out her litte ones closet and passed their out grown toys and clothes on to another family. So that one worked well and it helped to declutter and spring clean my house. I think that one will create a chain effect.
    Your co-workers sound like losers to me. Very rude bunch.
    I never have had anyone refusing coupons so I don't know how rejected you must feel. Your doing a good thing. Be proud.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Received mine yesterday from Jezz! Thank you very much for the great coupons!
    Leaving fb now!
    jezz and Anna Michele like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Envie received from Youandme on Friday. Thanks so much!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I received a lovely surprise on Friday. It was a very generous "Pay It Forward" envelope from Suezque7. Thanks very much for the great coups! And a big thanks to Anna Michele for organizing!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Received a wonderful envie from tthomp47!!! Great coupons and I love the Doritos FPC... I love Doritos!!! Thank you os much and thanks for hosting, Anna Michele!
    tthomp47 and Anna Michele like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Glad you liked your envie Who doesn't like Doritos???!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Received a wonderful envie from tthomp47!!! Great coupons and I love the Doritos FPC... I love Doritos!!! Thank you os much and thanks for hosting, Anna Michele!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by tthomp47 View Post
    Glad you liked your envie Who doesn't like Doritos???!!! lol
    It's one of the few FPC's I haven't been able to get my hands on yet lol. I'm going to hide the bag from the kids when I get it... MINE! LOL
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    It's one of the few FPC's I haven't been able to get my hands on yet lol. I'm going to hide the bag from the kids when I get it... MINE! LOL
    lol and it's one of the FPC's that I have been able to get my hands on lately! HA!! Too bad it's only a small bag

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I received a lovely surprise on Friday. It was a very generous "Pay It Forward" envelope from HollyK. Thanks very much for the many-many wonderful coupons! DH was freaking out over the 4 Olymel chicken coupons for 2.00 and I freaked out over all of them. A gigantor thank you again for your kind enive!

And a big thank you to Anna Michele for organizing the train and explaining to this newbie what to do step by step! My adoptive mommy had also explained the process when I first started but it might as well have been written in another language, too nervous to understand and try to find links and stuff and wha to put in the envie. Might still have problems with that but Anna Michele made it simple even forme to understand. Thanks again.
    HollyK and Anna Michele like this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information