User Tag List

Page 192 of 613 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I may not be part of this program if they don't fix their mistake.

A cashier inputted my points incorrectly. The customer service rep tried to fix it. PC Plus said I did a return so my points were wiped out. Been e-mailing them.

If no satisfactory resolution, then I'm done.
    All of your points? Or just the ones from your transaction? Either way, that's a pain since you probably planned your trip around sales/offers/etc. Hopefully they rectify the situation! I submitted an inquiry through the pcplus webpage a few days ago and the points got added within hours of my inquiry. Maybe they are finally getting better at this?!
    ROMEO and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    All of your points?
    Not a lot of points.
    We use the points as soon as we can. Maybe that was a good thing -- thinking about it now.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't been able to log in since they merged my bank account with my Plus account a few months ago. No one has returned my emails. I haven't ha a chance to call, nor do I live near a manned kiosk. I'm a little bit more than frustrated. Especially since it took them two months to merge my accounts in the first place.

Unless something's a ridiculously good deal where there's coupons I can stack, I don't even go into a Loblaws store anymore. I pm everything at Walmart, now. :/

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I have a question hoping some of you might be able to help me with.

I got a raincheck for the garnier products for $2.98 with 1,500 points on each one. I was planning on buying them this week but the product is on sale at Zehrs for $2.50. I would love to price match and get the $2.50 price and then use the raincheck for the 1,500 points. Can I do this or no?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

^^rain check for points too??
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post

I got a raincheck for the garnier products for $2.98 with 1,500 points on each one. I was planning on buying them this week but the product is on sale at Zehrs for $2.50. I would love to price match and get the $2.50 price and then use the raincheck for the 1,500 points. Can I do this or no?
    Good question...is your raincheck from Zehrs? If it is, you can definitely show the price discrepancy and see if they will honor the cheaper price and still give you the points. Worse case scenario is that you will pay the raincheck price.

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    ^^rain check for points too??
    You can only get a raincheck for items advertised in the flyer. If those items have points associated with them, you will get those points rainchecked as well. You cant get a raincheck on personalized points offers.
    ROMEO likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ we can get rainchecks on our personal offers? Since when? and how?
    How does that work? The store has to be completely out of the exact item that I need and have a PC offer attached to it? Does the CS rep actually write the details of your offer on the raincheck along with the details of the product? Also how will they know what my personal offers are on that item? Can they log in on there screens to the PC site and look? Yikes, hope this is true.

So I just logged in and my offers are finally there.
    Kind of ho hum since I have stocked up already on the dry cat food and Glutino products a couple of weeks ago. Fresh produce is all 200/400 points on various ones. Not a reason to dash out to get much there. Only bonus offer was 5000 points wys $20.00 on fresh beef. I already have close to another $40.00 available to redeem when I do go though!! They accumulate fast on the week's with great offers.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ^^^ we can get rainchecks on our personal offers? Since when? and how?
    How does that work? The store has to be completely out of the exact item that I need and have a PC offer attached to it? Does the CS rep actually write the details of your offer on the raincheck along with the details of the product? Also how will they know what my personal offers are on that item? Can they log in on there screens to the PC site and look? Yikes, hope this is true.
    heartgirl came between me and who I was ^^^ above so I grabbed the post I was asking about. PurpleBunny let me know if I can ask for the points to be written on the raincheck too?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    heartgirl came between me and who I was ^^^ above so I grabbed the post I was asking about. PurpleBunny let me know if I can ask for the points to be written on the raincheck too?

sorry, wob!
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

no problems with getting points this morning. everything seems to be up and running.

notice this though?
    RCSS - Cracker Barrel cheese - $4.44
    Giant Tiger - Black Diamond cheese - $4.97

BUT!!!!!!!
    the Cracker Barrel is 400/460gm size and the Black Diamond is still the old 500 gm size. if you're getting the Cracker Barrel, watch the size.

looks like the cheese is being resized to a new 'more convenient' size like the Schneider mini sizzler sausages were earlier this year.
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Fri, Jun 6th, 2014 at 07:58 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

.75 cent coupon for the Black Diamond cheese too
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They think I only want to buy juice this week.

I got 13 offers. 7 are for different brands of juice. That's more than half!

Also a few things I've never even heard of
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    no problems with getting points this morning. everything seems to be up and running.

notice this though?
    RCSS - Cracker Barrel cheese - $4.44
    Giant Tiger - Black Diamond cheese - $4.97

BUT!!!!!!!
    the Cracker Barrel is 400/460gm size and the Black Diamond is still the old 500 gm size. if you're getting the Cracker Barrel, watch the size.

looks like the cheese is being resized to a new 'more convenient' size like the Schneider mini sizzler sausages were earlier this year.
    We noticed that a few weeks ago with the Cracker Barrell, so I will now wait for sales on BD or other brands to keep the 500g size. But it's still a great price for the specialty flavors of CB (like, Havarti, Monterey Jack, etc), they were always smaller in size to start with.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

No Name cheese blocks at NF are often on sale and still 500 grams........for now at least.

Thread Information