User Tag List

Page 302 of 613 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #4516
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,550
    Likes Received
    2400
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Got some bonus offers this morning. Cleaning supplies and chips.
    Ciel likes this.

  2. #4517
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,468
    Likes Received
    3159
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    I got a PC offer of 1200 BP for Gatorade 581 ml. Does anyone know how much these cost? Walmart.ca has them for $1.88.....I'm assuming Loblaws or No Frills would be about the same.
    ROMEO likes this.

  3. #4518
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,240
    Likes Received
    23642
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    You are in the ballpark for a single bottle. Is the deal for single bottles or 6pk of 581ml bottles?
    ROMEO likes this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  4. #4519
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    I'm planning on getting blackberries since I have a 1000pts offer this week. If I buy them with points from my PC plus card, I should still get the points on he berries, right?
    It only becomes an issue when coupons are involved (as far as I understand)
    ROMEO likes this.

  5. #4520
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,468
    Likes Received
    3159
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    You are in the ballpark for a single bottle. Is the deal for single bottles or 6pk of 581ml bottles?

    Doesn't specify. it only says 591 ml but the picture shows a 6 pack.
    ROMEO likes this.

  6. #4521
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,468
    Likes Received
    3159
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I'm planning on getting blackberries since I have a 1000pts offer this week. If I buy them with points from my PC plus card, I should still get the points on he berries, right?
    It only becomes an issue when coupons are involved (as far as I understand)

    I've used coupons with PC point offers and haven't had any issues. Maybe just certain stores.
    ROMEO and d.ot like this.

  7. #4522
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    334
    Likes Received
    205
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    I've used coupons with PC point offers and haven't had any issues. Maybe just certain stores.
    You will get the points. I've only had issues when I'd redeemed points for "get x number of points when you spend y dollars" type offers.
    Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

  8. #4523
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,028
    Likes Received
    13561
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I'm planning on getting blackberries since I have a 1000pts offer this week. If I buy them with points from my PC plus card, I should still get the points on he berries, right?
    It only becomes an issue when coupons are involved (as far as I understand)
    It also becomes an issue if your points don't show up immediately and you need to do a points inquiry.

    Technically, according to the PC Plus Points policy guidelines, you're not entitled to receive points for a transaction in which you also redeemed points. If you have to do a points inquiry, you may be told your offers don't quality because you redeemed points to pay for your groceries. I had this happen to me once so now I'm careful to ensure that, when I want to earn points, I don't redeem in the same transaction.
    ROMEO, Ciel, emg and 5 others like this.

  9. #4524
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,059
    Likes Received
    154
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Curious....was this at SS?
    ROMEO likes this.

  10. #4525
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Durham Region, Ontario
    Posts
    1,082
    Likes Received
    1982
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    1200 pts for Oral B manual toothbrushes. On sale for $1. Also fell under the spend $20 on health & beauty get 5000 pts offer (jewelry and toothbrushes!). Used the buy 3 save $3.50 P&G coupon and made money this week on toothbrushes.
    ROMEO, Couponsrock, Ciel and 7 others like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

    Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

  11. #4526
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    133
    Likes Received
    184
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Usually love PC plus, but was missing almost 30,000 pts from our shop the other day, 2 emails and no response! Called and finally got them added! That's too many points to not stay on top of it! Not one offer showed up on my receipt even though the card was scanned and the offers were added from the desktop, hoping it was just a glitch!

  12. #4527
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jandbby View Post
    You will get the points. I've only had issues when I'd redeemed points for "get x number of points when you spend y dollars" type offers.
    Thanks, I did get the points!

    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    It also becomes an issue if your points don't show up immediately and you need to do a points inquiry.

    Technically, according to the PC Plus Points policy guidelines, you're not entitled to receive points for a transaction in which you also redeemed points. If you have to do a points inquiry, you may be told your offers don't quality because you redeemed points to pay for your groceries. I had this happen to me once so now I'm careful to ensure that, when I want to earn points, I don't redeem in the same transaction.
    I was worried about this, but didn't have any issues. They also state that points are not transferable, but that is not true. You can transfer points to a different account once a year. Maybe they need to update their website?
    Ciel likes this.

  13. #4528
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    558
    Likes Received
    1386
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    Got a pretty awesome deal this week. DH's offer was 800 points on No Name juice. Bought 8 boxes of orange juice at No Frills today for $0.98, which works out to $0.18 per box (plus deposit). Very happy.

    Alternatively, we could have bought apple juice (orange never in stock) at RCSS for $0.88, so $0.08 per box, but the limit was 2 and we go through lots of juice here, so did the No Frills deal with no limit (especially because orange is more popular than apple in my house).
    Ciel, panda bear, nessa23 and 3 others like this.

  14. #4529
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,028
    Likes Received
    13561
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    I received an offer for 1,600 for fresh blueberries. Blueberries are on sale for $2.00 at Fortinos! Mmmmmmm, lots of fresh blueberries!

  15. #4530
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    135
    Likes Received
    309
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Question, I'm sure already posted, but hoping someone can help. I was hoping to spend some points on the infinity hair curler on sale for 89.99. Would I be able to take advantage of the bonus offer of 5000 wus $20 health and beauty as well? So spend 89.99 in points and get back 20000pts?
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •