User Tag List

Page 562 of 562 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562
Results 8,416 to 8,426 of 8426
Like Tree17532Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

^tell her to charge you for 4, pay your bill and go and get the fourth one after all is said and done.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Silk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Question regarding the Oikos offer:

The current sale at No Frills is $3.33 for each 4 x 100g pack.

If I purchase 3 units, so 3 x $3.33 = $9.99, will I qualify for the 3,000 points wus $10? Or will I be short by $0.01.

Sometimes PC points offers round, and sometimes they do not, which is an endless source of confusion and frustration for me.
    I'm pretty sure it will be fine, they have always rounded 0.01 for me.

Don't ask me what the limit is though, just last week, my $x.58 chicken got rounded down but my $x.59 beef got rounded up. But I have had $x.88 bananas rounded down...
    ROMEO, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the end, I just avoided the hassle and bought four units.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Tell the cashier that you are trying to get a points deal.
    After all are scanned, scan your PC plus card.
    When the cashier presses the subtotal button, the point should show up if $9.99 is o.k.
    At the end of the day, it's less about this specific Oikos offer, and more about PC Plus' rounding policy in general.

It's incredibly inconsistent.

I don't think there's even a policy. It feels random.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Magazines don't round up but sometimes produce does round up at the till for points offers. Laundry detergent may round up.

I am glad to see 200pts per $1 spent on T&T seaweed since I know where to find them at my store.
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Confirmed I bought 3x Oikos $3.33 each at RCSS and got the 3000 points wus $10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Question regarding the Oikos offer:

The current sale at No Frills is $3.33 for each 4 x 100g pack.

If I purchase 3 units, so 3 x $3.33 = $9.99, will I qualify for the 3,000 points wus $10? Or will I be short by $0.01.

Sometimes PC points offers round, and sometimes they do not, which is an endless source of confusion and frustration for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Tell the cashier that you are trying to get a points deal.
    After all are scanned, scan your PC plus card.
    When the cashier presses the subtotal button, the point should show up if $9.99 is o.k.
    And if it's not, then I have to hold up the rest of the line while running back to the dairy section to grab another yoghurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    ^tell her to charge you for 4, pay your bill and go and get the fourth one after all is said and done.
    In the end, I just avoided the hassle and bought four units.

What I do when I'm not sure if I'll have enough for a promo: I take my extra item(s) to the cash with me. I tell the cashier I'm doing a promo. I have them ring up my items w/o the extra stuff (keep it in the basket/cart). I ask for a subtotal and then ask the cashier to check if I got the points - and I check along with them - I like to see for myself If so, I hand the extra item to the cashier and say I won't be taking this after all (sometimes I wait till after I've paid to do this). But if I'm short then I have the cashier add it to my purchases. I find this strategy saves a lot of time, hassle, and sometimes unnecessary expense
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Apr 19th, 2017 at 06:22 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    What I do when I'm not sure if I'll have enough for a promo: I take my extra item(s) to the cash with me. I tell the cashier I'm doing a promo. I have them ring up my items w/o the extra stuff (keep it in the basket/cart). I ask for a subtotal and then ask the cashier to check if I got the points - and I check along with them - I like to see for myself If so, I hand the extra item to the cashier and say I won't be taking this after all (sometimes I wait till after I've paid to do this). But if I'm short then I have the cashier add it to my purchases. I find this strategy saves a lot of time, hassle, and sometimes unnecessary expense
    I've considered doing this as well, but I guess it depends on whether the item in question is perishable or not - if it's a perishable, then I'm not likely to do something like this - there's no telling how long it will take for the item to be returned to the refrigerated or frozen area.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I must have won some points because last week I had 800 and now I have 2300.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and toronto166 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose View Post
    I must have won some points because last week I had 800 and now I have 2300.
    I am sure you can log in to your PCplus acct online to see how you got your points.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@bluerose Either in-store points offer on a product or you did well on the pts extravangaza PIN codes recently!

Nothing exciting offerwise in my account-no magazine points offer. I had purchased a new issue of First for Women two nights ago and usually wait to see if a points offer coincides with new issue release. Not this week.

- - - Updated - - -
    @bluerose Either in-store points offer on a product or you did well on the pts extravangaza PIN codes recently!

Nothing exciting offerwise in my account-no magazine points offer. I had purchased a new issue of First for Women two nights ago and usually wait to see if a points offer coincides with new issue release. Not this week.
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Page 562 of 562 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562

Thread Information