User Tag List

Page 29 of 613 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The pc.plus system is down. I cannot register my card. Just picked it up today. Was hoping to use it tomorrow. Will try again later tonight to register the card.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecup View Post
    The pc.plus system is down. I cannot register my card. Just picked it up today. Was hoping to use it tomorrow. Will try again later tonight to register the card.
    I've been checking since I got back from the store around 2pm, Saturday. I understand that the response has been overwhelming - but they should have been a bit more prepared for large numbers of users trying to register it, if they are promoting it in all their stores (the ones that are using it anyways). It's just extra frustrating because I only shop in the city once a week, so I missed out on a lot of deals.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

oops - forgot the quote
    Last edited by SmartUx; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 07:42 AM.
    Any better and there would be two of me...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harriet loeyr View Post
    I just bought 35 palmolive ($1.88 PM with No Frills) and 10 quantums, got all the points and no tax, made money.

Am i missing something here?

I thought the Palmolive was $1.88 for the 739/887ml at No Frills. Doesn't RCSS have the PC Plus points associated with the 1.1L size?
    I apologize if I'm interpreting this wrong. I would love to get this deal.

Thanks.
    CouponLover618 likes this.
    Any better and there would be two of me...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love this new program that just started in Atlantic Canada last week- I spent $69 and now have 13.00 in points. I also used 14.00 in MF coupons.
    $20.00 in produce = 5,000 pts
    19.80 in flaked Ham = 2400 pts (4.00 in coupons)
    5.34 in PC Pop = 600 pts
    then 10 healthy choice entrees (1 off each) ...
    Basically I picked the products I would normally use that were on sale and had coupons for that had points associated with them
    So 14 +13 = 27 saved /not including what I saved by the products being on sale. I think this will become one of my favorite programs
    super807 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecup View Post

I had to wait until 2 am last night to register but the specialized offers are decent - some a little off but oh well

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizamarie View Post
    you don't have to get the PC Plus card if you already have a PC bank card or PC credit card...wow everyone is getting so many points good for you, I still have so much dish soap and dishwasher detergent for the next life (in my old stockpile)...that I can't even fathom buying more even if it is a money maker..LOL

Take it to the foodbank and get a tax receipt for the donation - this way they win and so do you
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Is No Frills a PC location? I am asking because NF is relatively new in my community. I searched on their website and it came up with my location, but that it is not participating in PC Plus. Can someone please help me out?
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartUx View Post
    Am i missing something here?

I thought the Palmolive was $1.88 for the 739/887ml at No Frills. Doesn't RCSS have the PC Plus points associated with the 1.1L size?
    I apologize if I'm interpreting this wrong. I would love to get this deal.

Thanks.
    I was wrong, they are different sizes, neither the cashiers (two that I went to) nor I noticed, so I was bad.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Is No Frills a PC location? I am asking because NF is relatively new in my community. I searched on their website and it came up with my location, but that it is not participating in PC Plus. Can someone please help me out?
    No for No Frills.
    No yet.
    The PC Plus™ program is available to all Atlantic Superstore, Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador), Bloor Street Market, Extra Foods, Fortinos, Loblaws, Loblaws City Market, Loblaws Great Food, Provigo, Provigo Le Marché, Real Canadian Superstore, Save Easy, Valu-mart, Your Independent Grocer, and Zehrs stores’ customers who are Canadian residents, aged 14 and up.
    http://www.pc.ca/en_CA/community/faqs.html#!pcplus
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For those that registered a card online:

What happened after you registered? The Member Registration page keeps coming back up after I hit submit - everything is filled out and it's not showing I made any errors. But it's also not going to a different page, or sending a confirmation email.

Edit: Got it done - so weird, I was trying through
    http://www.pc.ca/en_CA/pc-plus/home.html which didn't work

So I went back and tried again through https://www.pcplus.ca/loyaltySecureHome.jsp which did work.

Exact same form (although different page layout)
    Last edited by luckbealady; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How are you guys redeeming with pcplus card? Everytime I try it doesn't work and have to swipe my pcf card to redeem. It's fine for me but got my parents who I'm setting up they don't have a account. Do you have to swipe card first and let them know or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Did the deal on produce -- $20 in produce and get 5000 PC Plus points.
    Got extra PC Plus points because of personal offers on produce -- kiwi, cukes, spinach.
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    That's alarming-we didn't get one and I'm waiting for a reply from customer service as to why.When I went online to register it said here was a key fob linked to the account.I reset the account so the key fob couldn't redeem points only earn them.I think there's serious potential for fraud in that mixup.
    Maybe certain provinces receive the ones with key tags? secheltsaver I notice you are from BC and ancarett is from ontario. Any one else in BC got the key tags with their cards?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    Maybe certain provinces receive the ones with key tags? secheltsaver I notice you are from BC and ancarett is from ontario. Any one else in BC got the key tags with their cards?
    I am in BC and when I registered a card for myself and DH and it added another two card numbers automatically. I left them as I thought it might be a bug they would sort out. Maybe they are going to mail key fobs? It would be awesome if they did.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Page 29 of 613 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread Information