User Tag List

Page 30 of 613 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My co-worker got a card with 2 key fobs at the same store as me.Her husband works there though,so I don't know if he signed up when the shipment came in or waited until launch day.I got myself a card today,since they don't want me using my hubbys' card and there were no key fobs on that one either.I'll see what the website says when I register my account-but I will be very concerned if it says there is an active key fob linked to my account as well.I'm not at all comfortable having something that just needs scanning at the till linked to my account and not in my possession.Call me paranoid,but with the Optimum scams that have happened in the past,I'm a little wary.Were any of the cards received by other members just a bare cardboard folder or were they wrapped in some way?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I am in BC and when I registered a card for myself and DH and it added another two card numbers automatically. I left them as I thought it might be a bug they would sort out. Maybe they are going to mail key fobs? It would be awesome if they did.
    How are you seeing what numbers are connected to your account? Through the My Account link on the PC Plus page? I'm just wondering - my card came with 2 key tags, and I don't know if I have to register them separately - the My Account page just says they are making changes and to check back later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by luckbealady; Sun, Nov 17th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
    Silk likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    My co-worker got a card with 2 key fobs at the same store as me.Her husband works there though,so I don't know if he signed up when the shipment came in or waited until launch day.I got myself a card today,since they don't want me using my hubbys' card and there were no key fobs on that one either.I'll see what the website says when I register my account-but I will be very concerned if it says there is an active key fob linked to my account as well.I'm not at all comfortable having something that just needs scanning at the till linked to my account and not in my possession.Call me paranoid,but with the Optimum scams that have happened in the past,I'm a little wary.Were any of the cards received by other members just a bare cardboard folder or were they wrapped in some way?
    I am in BC. My husband and I both picked up cards yesterday. Card only, no key fobs for either of us. The cards were in little folders (no wrapping), with the card "glued" in. There was no evidence that key fobs or anything else had been in the folder. We picked them up at Customer Service and they had a stack.

I am unable to view the my account section of the website--says they are working on it or something like that.

I understand why you are wary. Twice with Save On More points someone with a completely different name, completely different address was linked to our account. (Supposedly you can only get linked if all parties have the same address with that program). Not easy to get things straightened out and probably lost some points each time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    On the website you can select how the cards are used - for the two I didn't put in I selected to be used for collecting points only (ie they cannot be used to redeem points). So on the off chance it is a bug whoever has those cards cannot access my points or redeem them using the card.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok so their algorithm is really messed up. This must explain why I get crappy offers every week. I've had my card since May so you'd think they know what I buy by now.

I went in my account today and they have a section for most frequently purchased products.

It said my #1 most purchased product is cheese. This is probably accurate.

#2 most purchased product is plastic wrap.

We are still using the same jumbo roll of plastic wrap that we bought the week after we got married. That means I haven't bought plastic wrap in nearly 3 years.

It also thinks I buy more air freshener than shrimp. I buy a bag of shrimp at least once a month. I bought Glade candles once this year.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just to be clear: if I do an offer on Saturday, could I do the same offer today?

I got 2000 pts for Huggies wipes in my offers but the fine print said the refill sizes. I bought 1 wipe tub (64count) on Saturday because they were on sale and I got the 2000 points! I wish I knew I'd get the points because I would have gotten 10 tubs!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been trying to register my card since yesterday but I have yet to receive my confirmation email, even after clicking the 'send again' button every 30 minutes, so probably at least 12 times.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They have a lot of people signing up so the system is slow and unresponsive, just keep trying
    Some people have more luck registering through the app
    cookiemonster likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My personalized offers included a raspberry offer for 600 pts, it said I could only use it once but I bought 5 of them and got 3000 pts, that plus a bunch of 50% off bananas got my total over $20 so got that 5000 pts offer for produce.

Total spent this week - $78
    Total PC pts earned this week - 65000

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    I've been trying to register my card since yesterday but I have yet to receive my confirmation email, even after clicking the 'send again' button every 30 minutes, so probably at least 12 times.
    Yesterday, I had to try about 3 or 4 times to get my info to go through and to bring me to a different page. That page told me that I would get a confirmation email and that I would need it to activate account. I did not receive a confirmation email, but this morning I signed in to my account and I had personalized offers, so it looks like my account has been activated anyway.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    My personalized offers included a raspberry offer for 600 pts, it said I could only use it once but I bought 5 of them and got 3000 pts,
    We can only use the offer for one transaction, but we can have multiples of the item in that transaction. Am jealous of the raspberry offer. We go through tons of them.
    anisa, The_Scarecrow and jackiekai like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They have a lot of people signing up so the system is slow and unresponsive, just keep trying
    Some people have more luck registering through the app
    Which was my point when I tried to pick up a card before promo started. They wouldn't give me one. I don't understand why they weren't giving out cards before launch date so they wouldn't have so many people trying to activate cards at once. I picked mine up early friday morning and finally got it activated a little while ago. Plus Imissed out on some produce points because I didn't realize I would get personalized offers as soon as I activated. So annoying, plus when I went back on saturday to pick up more things cashier said I would'nt get any points as I hadn't activated my card ( which was wrong) but it wasn't like I hadn't tried to activate card a few times.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Was warned of a long phone wait so I sent an email through their site via the link that said to contact them to combine accounts. I get an email back saying I have to phone them and my mom has to be there. I see why, but then why link me to an email form? Dumb.

I got subtotalled for $20 on produce for my transaction and my mom's, and we both had over $20, no coupons, and somehow neither of us got our points. Checking again today (CS said it might take a few days) and then emailing them about it.

Also had a key fob show up on mom's account. Didn't get a fob, not like the picture shown anyway. Ours was just cards in a paper flap, there was no fob to be seen.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My store was very uninformed as well, as customer service told me that I could not use the card until it was fully registered. I just called them in regards to the lack of confirmation email, and was told that the whole system has crashed, and to try again in an hour. When she realized how long I'd been trying, she changed it to try again tomorrow lol

PS, no key chain fobs here

Edited to add: Wait time on hold was 25 minutes.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    It was a couple of hours before I got my confirmation email.

Page 30 of 613 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread Information